Trump's First 100 Days

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon

BackFire
1. He'll definitely appoint a judge, sounds like that will be happening within the next couple weeks. Whether or not it is approved, who knows.

2. The wall is the most likely thing to never happen, imo. There's been a lot of mixed messaging on that front. Statements range from "It's definitely happening" to "it may not be a full single wall" to "it was symbolic of tougher immigration policy". I'm gonna go ahead and predict that there will not be a wall, if anything he'll likely reinforce the fences/walls that are already there and hire more border agents.

3. He's already pulled out of the TPP, I expect he'll make a legit attempt to improve trade in some way, since I think that's one of the major reasons many normally democratic voters went for him. If he fails at this one he will lose a lot of key support in 2020.

4. No idea about Obamacare. At the very least it will be altered in some way. They've already taken the first steps to repeal it, whether or not they'll actually follow through now that backlash against the idea is growing is another matter. This is something that I would find very interesting to see, just a shame so many people's lives are on the line.

5. I think he will remove restrictions.

6. The term limit things I have trouble imagining. I don't know why members of congress would vote to kick themselves out of office. I'm not even sure if it's a good idea. We will see. I'm skeptical of this one.

7. Can he eliminate gun free zones, really? Do the states have the power to create their own gun free zones? I don't know.

8. No idea about the rule on regulations. Don't know how that works at all.

9. He'll probably instruct the chairman to do this, whether or not it will get done, dunno.

Surtur
"Push for an amendment to the United States Constitution imposing term limits on Congress"

Why wasn't this done a long long time ago?

BackFire
It wasn't done because of greed. You need congressional approval, for congressional term limits. Bit silly, really.

Surtur
And yet they'll whine over the electoral college lol. But then I'm sure dems have been pushing for congress limits too.

Robtard
This thread is about Trump's policies and here you are again shifting and whining about Democrats. And you wonder why people mock you.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
This thread is about Trump's policies and here you are again shifting and whining about Democrats. And you wonder why people mock you.

Several others made on topic posts, and all you chose to do is whine about my whining. You could have chosen to engage them. I wonder why that is?

Robtard
The topic as you can see with the title, since you're so concerned/paranoid about titles is "Trump's First 100 Days"; not "Surtur's whining about Democrats and the reasons why they #trigger him", sport.

The one he'll do for sure, is #5. Anti-pollution and environmental concerns hurt many corporations ability to maximize profits. These will be at the expense of the environment, our land, air and water. Joy.

Surtur
The topic as you can see with the title, since you're so concerned/paranoid about titles is "Trump's First 100 Days"; not "Surtur's whining about Democrats and the reasons why they #trigger him", sport.

If you're so concerned about posting on topic why did you decide to whine instead of..continuing to post on topic?

Plus the mods can just change my posts to something on topic, right? No harm done lol.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
If you're so concerned about posting on topic why did you decide to whine instead of..continuing to post on topic?

Plus the mods can just change my posts to something on topic, right? No harm done lol.

I literally did post on topic you massive buffoon. You opted to remove it and cry instead. It's my second line.

More crying about imagined wrongs.

dadudemon

Surtur
I literally did post on topic you massive buffoon. You opted to remove it and cry instead. It's my second line.

More crying about imagined wrongs.

It's not imagined, I was referring to your original post, but okie dokie.

Surtur
As for "gun free" zones..if you're planning to do some harm with a gun then a sign that says it is a "gun free zone" is pointless. Unless it comes with new technology that can remotely disable all firearms within a certain radius.

Wait holy shit..does it?

dadudemon
As for "gun free" zones..if you're planning to do some harm with a gun then a sign that says it is a "gun free zone" is pointless. Unless it comes with new technology that can remotely disable all firearms within a certain radius.

Wait holy shit..does it?

Sorry, Harry Potter magic is not real, yet...yet!

Raisen
As long as trump increases my welfare I'm cool

jaden101
He'll grab absolutely hunners o pussies.

dadudemon
Originally posted by jaden101
He'll grab absolutely hunners o pussies.

I heard the voice of a severely accented redneck's voice.

Mater, from Cars.

Surtur
So he's set to introduce some immigration stuff. Including stuff meant to try to take aim at "sanctuary cities" which I like. Plus some stuff about the wall.

Trump to Order Mexican Border Wall and Curtail Immigration

riv6672
Originally posted by dadudemon
I heard the voice of a severely accented redneck's voice.

Mater, from Cars.
I heard a bigot's version of how black people talk.

Good thread idea though. Should be a fun read. Hope it doesnt get folded into the other Trump thread.
You know those kooky mods like to do stuff like that the one or two times amonth they drop by. eek!

jaden101
He'll ban Christianity. What with Jesus having a Mexican name AND being from an Arab country.

Beniboybling
So he's set to introduce some immigration stuff. Including stuff meant to try to take aim at "sanctuary cities" which I like. Plus some stuff about the wall.

Trump to Order Mexican Border Wall and Curtail Immigration Trump's gonna build dat wall, and Mexico will pay!*

*just not yet, you pay for now.

Surtur
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Trump's gonna build dat wall, and Mexico will pay!*

*just not yet, you pay for now.

Right, cuz right now none of our tax dollars go towards illegals.

Beniboybling
I agree, therefore I propose we give billions of more tax dollars to illegals by building a bigger wall for them to climb over, they are not getting enough cardio.

Surtur
I agree, therefore I propose we give billions of more tax dollars to illegals by building a bigger wall for them to climb over, they are not getting enough cardio.

They only need more cardio in non-sanctuary cities.

Beniboybling
Yes, and when all the sanctuary cities are gone, they will get an extra workout when Trump deploy's his deportation force and hunts them down, like the dirty aliens they are.

Surtur
Yes, and when all the sanctuary cities are gone, they will get an extra workout when Trump deploy's his deportation force and hunts them down, like the dirty aliens they are.

They can go back to Mexico and surely win some gold medals in the olympics when it comes to track.

Win win! Plus pieces of shit can't ignore laws. Just good times all around.

Robtard
They can go back to Mexico and surely win some gold medals in the olympics when it comes to track.

Win win! Plus pieces of shit can't ignore laws. Just good times all around.

"Can't ignore laws" you say. Haven't you on more than one occasion bragged how you're going to break the law and get high? Weird, no? There's a word for that.

Surtur
"Can't ignore laws" you say. Haven't you on more than one occasion bragged how you're going to break the law and get high? Weird, no? There's a word for that.

I was speaking of law enforcement. So you'd have a point if I just went and toked up in front of the police station and nobody did shit. Or if it was my job to enforce weed laws, but I chose not to.

Robtard
IOW: "It's okay when I break the law." -Surtur

Surtur
IOW: "It's okay when I break the law." -Surtur

No, IOW: it's not Surturs job to enforce weed laws. But I can see how you could feel cities needing to follow the rules is equivalent to a dude who smokes weed.

vansonbee
I heard Trump froze Obama last attempt to send $220 million dollars to Palestine. I'll be happy if the funding is redirected to American people instead.

Surtur
Originally posted by vansonbee
I heard Trump froze Obama last attempt to send $220 million dollars to Palestine. I'll be happy if the funding is redirected to American people instead.

Did he really? This would be awesome.

carthage
He has no plans on actually giving that money back to the people he's too busy beefing up ICE and the military to give a **** about the Average American. Also loving the swamp draining when he was Goldman Sachs figureheads in his staff

Nephthys
I hear Trump is staffing his Ethics team with basically the most unethical people possible, like a guy who handled legalised bribery and dark money and the lawyer Trump used for Trump University.

Shocking, I know.

riv6672
Has it BEEN 100 days yet? It FEELS like 100 days already.

Surtur
Originally posted by carthage
He has no plans on actually giving that money back to the people he's too busy beefing up ICE and the military to give a **** about the Average American. Also loving the swamp draining when he was Goldman Sachs figureheads in his staff

I see, did Trump confide in you what he plans to do with the money then?

Originally posted by Nephthys
I hear Trump is staffing his Ethics team with basically the most unethical people possible, like a guy who handled legalised bribery and dark money and the lawyer Trump used for Trump University.

Shocking, I know.

So would you say that, with his ethics team and his cabinet in general, he is taking strides to set up a cabinet unlike any we've had for a very long time?

Nephthys
I suppose. I imagine that since feudalism was abolished we've held at least some concerns about naked, rampant corruption but..... I guess Donald Trump is here to show us a new way?

I don't understand you, man. You get so pissed off about corruption with the Democrats but when Trump is forming what is likely one of the most corrupt US governments of all time you just giggle. Cognitive Dissonance doesn't even begin to describe it.

Surtur
I suppose. I imagine that since feudalism was abolished we've held at least some concerns about naked, rampant corruption but..... I guess Donald Trump is here to show us a new way?

I just can't help taking a look around at this country and thinking "what we were doing before wasn't working".

Lol, you don't understand it because you aren't thinking it through. Let me give you a helping hand: what is the difference? This is a serious question: what is the difference between the corruption of the dems vs repubs?

Nothing, correct? Corruption is corruption. So okay: who gets called on it more? Who gets called out in the media more? Republicans(and Trump especially) or Democrats?

It's the same with lies, whose lies have been focused on more in the media? Did they vigorously call Obama a liar whenever he lied, like they do Trump? By "they" again I mean the MSM. Did they do the same for Hilary during the election?

I get pissed off when we ignore shit, but then when a candidate who truly gets under peoples skin takes power, suddenly they don;t want to ignore it. Unintelligent folk will respond to this with "so you don't want his lies called out" which isn't what I'm saying.

Nephthys
I just can't help taking a look around at this country and thinking "what we were doing before wasn't working".

You mean having the largest economy on Earth and being the cultural cornerstone of the planet?

This is a serious question: what is the difference between the corruption of the dems vs repubs?

The magnitude and scale of it and how it affects the american population and the freedoms you hold dear is unimaginably different and the republicans and Trump's team are 10 times worse.

Also they're the ones actually in power atm and actually doing it so thats a pretty significant difference.

Boom, done. Have I converted you yet?

Surtur
You mean having the largest economy on Earth and being the cultural cornerstone of the planet?

No, I mean things like our justice system..just to give one example. Oh and our education as well. For a cultural cornerstone you'd think we'd be higher up in education. For the largest economy you think we'd spend more on education as well.

Lol but you didn't do anything. You used the same bullshit excuse "they're the ones in power". Ignoring my mentioning of how they treated Obama when he was in power. Or that they did the same bullshit with Trump and Hilary before he even won.

Those memories didn't suddenly just vanish.

Nephthys
No, I mean things like our justice system..just to give one example. Oh and our education as well. For a cultural cornerstone you'd think we'd be higher up in education.

Well good thing you voted for Trump then since Betsy Devos is going to be working hard on nuking your public school system into the ****ing dirt. Lucky thing she gave Trump 9 million dollars or there would have been literally no other reason to give her the job she's grossly inadequate to perform.

Lol but you didn't do anything. You used the same bullshit excuse "they're the ones in power". Ignoring my mentioning of how they treated Obama when he was in power. Or that they did the same bullshit with Trump and Hilary before he even won.

Those memories didn't suddenly just vanish.

It isn't important anymore. Memories aren't committing grievous acts of corruption right now. Plenty of people did criticise Obama and Hillary before, the thing that you keep failing to understand is that Trump was seen as and has proven himself to be a thousand times more corrupt and dangerous than them. And he's the one actually relevant at this point, not to mention in this thread.

Surtur
Well good thing you voted for Trump then since Betsy Devos is going to be working hard on nuking your public school system into the ****ing dirt. Lucky thing she gave Trump 9 million dollars or there would have been literally no other reason to give her the job she's grossly inadequate to perform.

It isn't important anymore. Memories aren't committing grievous acts of corruption right now. Plenty of people did criticise Obama and Hillary before, the thing that you keep failing to understand is that Trump was seen as and has proven himself to be a thousand times more corrupt and dangerous than them. And he's the one actually relevant at this point, not to mention in this thread.

You say it's not important anymore, so my question is why wasn't it ever important? During the election they were still concerned with whining mostly about Trump, before he'd ever taken power. Hilary got criticized by some, but wasn't held to the same standard.

What has Trump done to show he's 1,000 times more corrupt than Hilary? Please don't include anything Hilary has done some version of.

The Goldman Sachs shit doesn't equate to that, so what does? I want confirmed things, not rumors.

Nephthys
You say it's not important anymore, so my question is why wasn't it ever important? During the election they were still concerned with whining mostly about Trump, before he'd ever taken power. Hilary got criticized by some, but wasn't held to the same standard.

What has Trump done to show he's 1,000 times more corrupt than Hilary? Please don't include anything Hilary has done some version of.

The Goldman Sachs shit doesn't equate to that, so what does? I want confirmed things, not rumors.

It was fairly important, just not really as important as you raved about. I mean, I get it, you're really bitter that you've gotten your ass reamed for several years straight by people much smarter than you as you tried to bring up ludicrous conspiracy theories and frothed at the mouth over fake corruption stories while jacking off to Brietbart, but you need to get some perspective at some point. Trump is doing actual dangerous things right now, you need to get the **** over it man.

Making his family members whitehouse advisors? Pushing through projects that he personally has a financial interest in? Issuing gag orders to climate scientists? Putting his top backers into cabinet positions? Pissing on beds? Putting literal Goldman Sachs employees into his cabinet? Actually carrying out fraud with Trump University? Putting his own lawyer into his ethics committee?

Theres a lot more but I'm not gonna go out of my way here. If you're actually going to try to fight me on this then either you are willfully ignorant or just hopelessly so.

A cursory google search brings up this list. Perhaps spend some time enlightening yourself. I didn't know Trump had potential Mafia ties before today, I'll tell you that.

Henry_Pym
The autism in here is deafening. Trump hasn't been President long enough to be the most corrupt President ever. Obama's just had too much time for Trump to have caught him yet.

Surtur
It was fairly important, just not really as important as you raved about. I mean, I get it, you're really bitter that you've gotten your ass reamed for several years straight by people much smarter than you as you tried to bring up ludicrous conspiracy theories and frothed at the mouth over fake corruption stories while jacking off to Brietbart, but you need to get some perspective at some point. Trump is doing actual dangerous things right now, you need to get the **** over it man.

*yawn* More cliche bullshit. I get it.

So, no actual concrete evidence then. Alrighty.

I get that it's a thing with you trying to appear intelligent. You've just failed utterly, every time.

riv6672
I loved how Alyssa Milano of all people, schooled Trump on Twitter.

Surtur
I love how you feel that was a schooling.

Beniboybling

Making his family members whitehouse advisors? Pushing through projects that he personally has a financial interest in? Issuing gag orders to climate scientists? Putting his top backers into cabinet positions? Pissing on beds? Putting literal Goldman Sachs employees into his cabinet? Actually carrying out fraud with Trump University? Putting his own lawyer into his ethics committee?

Theres a lot more but I'm not gonna go out of my way here. If you're actually going to try to fight me on this then either you are willfully ignorant or just hopelessly so.

A cursory google search brings up this list. Perhaps spend some time enlightening yourself. I didn't know Trump had potential Mafia ties before today, I'll tell you that. thumb up

Poor Surt just took another L. sad

Surtur
Man you guys truly need to pat each other on the back don't you? Strange, but yeah, you guys sure got me.

Beniboybling
He washed you out to dry yeah. sad

Nephthys
I win again.

Surtur
I suppose if winning depends on saying "I won" then yep you did win. You did real good.

Nephthys
Your tantrum is noted. And savored. smile

riv6672
thumb up

Poor Surt just took another L. sad
Did he?
I have him on ignore so i just assume he's losing 24/7.

Surtur
Your tantrum is noted. And savored. smile

Sure, if you feel that is a tantrum I encourage you to savor that shit.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by riv6672
Did he?
I have him on ignore so i just assume he's losing 24/7. Smart.

Robtard
So, no actual concrete evidence then. Alrighty.

So you think those 6,000 people were all lying and Donald "I Never Settle" Trump settled just because he's a nice man? Never mind that the $25million he settled for will only pay back pennies on the dollar to those people.

Feel free to extrapolate in your defense of Trump and the Trump U scandal.

Raisen
THE SKY IS FALLING! ! THE SKY IS FALLING! !

riv6672
Smart.
Thanks.
Takes some selective reading in threads like this, avoiding quoted posts.
Kinda like listening to one side of a phone conversation.

Surtur
So you think those 6,000 people were all lying and Donald "I Never Settle" Trump settled just because he's a nice man? Never mind that the $25million he settled for will only pay back pennies on the dollar to those people.

Feel free to extrapolate in your defense of Trump and the Trump U scandal.

All I said was that there was no concrete evidence. I'm not opposed to being proven wrong on that assessment if you have any.

As for why he settled? Of course it's not due to being nice. That isn't usually why people settle. It's because they just feel it would be too much of a hassle to continue to go forward with it.

Surtur

Who would you have chosen? What do you think about the person who previously held the position Devos will?

Could you be specific on how she is going to nuke public school systems?

Nephthys
I know you're obsessed with me, but if you want to discuss something do so the first time.

I'm not American, I'm not aware of your politicians. I find it hard to imagine anyone less qualified than Devos though. From what I can gather Obama's education secretaries were bad.

Betsy Devos basically wants to take money out of public schools and put it into charter and private schools and emphasise christian teachings. She thinks teachers are currently overpaid (which is absolutely insane). She has no experience in anything to do with education except in trying to destroy the system she was just put in charge of. She couldn't even say that we shouldn't have guns in schools because she thinks they might need to fend off grizzly bears lol. She has been linked to gay conversion camps.

Surtur
Obsessed with you? Well, okay?

Nephthys
It's not ok. You need to move on.

Free your mind.

Surtur
Right, of course.

Robtard
You know Surtur, you could have touched on any/all of Neph's points about Devos, instead of obsessing over something minor he pointed out.

Nephthys
He only cared about me to begin with.

I'm already branded into his every thought.

Don Schneider
Deleted by poster.

Raisen
I want to phucking know. When is trump increasing my welfare for my chirrens. When am I getting that free phucking phone too. I'm sick of waiting. Barack hussein didn't give me enough free shiit. Maybe I need to have some more chirren

Beniboybling
Surt asks a question then deflects when he gets a response, classic. laughing out loud

Robtard
Originally posted by Raisen
I want to phucking know. When is trump increasing my welfare for my chirrens. When am I getting that free phucking phone too. I'm sick of waiting. Barack hussein didn't give me enough free shiit. Maybe I need to have some more chirren

#triggered

Robtard
Surt asks a question then deflects when he gets a response, classic. laughing out loud

That's Surtur #SelfTriggering

Raisen
#triggered

#autotriggered

Surtur
You know Surtur, you could have touched on any/all of Neph's points about Devos, instead of obsessing over something minor he pointed out.

I didn't mean to trigger you Rob, you feeling okay?

Robtard
He only cared about me to begin with.

I'm already branded into his every thought.

He is a single guy with a cat who is well known to have a massive chip on his shoulder towards women. Do the maths.

Surtur
He is a single guy with a cat who is well known to have a massive chip on his shoulder towards women. Do the maths.

Even cats trigger Rob. I wonder what other members of the animal kingdom set him off?

Raisen
Even cats trigger Rob. I wonder what other members of the animal kingdom set him off?

Apparently polish people, religious people, and cats. What kind of sick shiit happened to this poor man

BackFire
I know you're obsessed with me, but if you want to discuss something do so the first time.

I'm not American, I'm not aware of your politicians. I find it hard to imagine anyone less qualified than Devos though. From what I can gather Obama's education secretaries were bad.

Betsy Devos basically wants to take money out of public schools and put it into charter and private schools and emphasise christian teachings. She thinks teachers are currently overpaid (which is absolutely insane). She has no experience in anything to do with education except in trying to destroy the system she was just put in charge of. She couldn't even say that we shouldn't have guns in schools because she thinks they might need to fend off grizzly bears lol. She has been linked to gay conversion camps.

Oh, you haven't heard about the school bear attack epidemic we have here in the states? It's gotten really bad, it's at the point now where the bears dress up like disturbed kids and go into the school and shoot other children.

Surtur
Originally posted by BackFire
Oh, you haven't heard about the school bear attack epidemic we have here in the states? It's gotten really bad, it's at the point now where the bears dress up like disturbed kids and go into the school and shoot other children.

Have you heard about the triggered epidemic we have here in KMC? It's a fickle thing, affects not just normal members, but even mods.

BackFire
Have you heard about the triggered epidemic we have here in KMC? It's a fickle thing, affects not just normal members, but even mods.

Sounds dangerous. Is there medication to fight this disease?

Adam Grimes
Look guys, Surtur is baiting a mod. He is so bold!1

quanchi112
Surt asks a question then deflects when he gets a response, classic. laughing out loud smile

Nibedicus

I hear Banadryl works. stick out tongue

shiv

H4O4Si spinal fluid injection.

dadudemon

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Look guys, Surtur is baiting a mod. He is so bold!1

Baiting a mod? To do what?

Surtur

dadudemon
Betsy Devos basically wants to take money out of public schools and put it into charter and private schools and emphasise christian teachings.

I'm okay with Charter schools getting more funding, of course. But I am not sure about the Christian teachings thing. Is there evidence for this? I mean, is there a direct quote? My google searching did not turn up anything direct on this.

If she did say this, damn. That sucks. She's terrible.

Damn, owned.

Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to participate in the shit slinging. I just wanted to point out that if there are people out there denying that Trump has ties to organized crime, they are idiots.

dadudemon
Originally posted by jaden101
He'll ban Christianity. What with Jesus having a Mexican name AND being from an Arab country.

This is pretty damn funny. laughing

Nephthys

Surtur
I did indeed read what he said. But nobody expected you to agree with me.

Originally posted by dadudemon
I'm okay with Charter schools getting more funding, of course. But I am not sure about the Christian teachings thing. Is there evidence for this? I mean, is there a direct quote? My google searching did not turn up anything direct on this.

If she did say this, damn. That sucks. She's terrible.

I don't like the Christian aspect either. I know people will say she knows nothing about public schools, but as someone who has somewhat worked in more than one public school in Chicago(spent time helping out family members who do legit work in these places) I have not only seen the conditions, but heard stories about the quality of education or lack thereof.

We are in desperate need of change and I realize she could make things worse, but I just know whatever we were doing in the past few decades hasn't been working at all and things have just gotten steadily worse. At this point I think we can afford to take a chance on this person.

Beniboybling
I found that amusing as well, Christ, no standards whatsoever.

Nephthys
It hasn't been working because they've been throwing money at charter schools instead of public schools for decades. Charter schools which rarely work out. Which is exactly what Devos wants to accelerate. She isn't a change, she's actually going to do exactly what Obama's picks were doing except worse and with added christian bullshit thrown in.

Surtur
I found that amusing as well, Christ, no standards whatsoever.

https://lindanee.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/black-kettle.jpg

Beniboybling
Cute Surtur, but I'm not the one who went on a tirade against illegal immigrants then A-OK'ed Trump's ties to the bloody mafia in the same day. Lmao.

And let's not even get into that incident regarding Quebec.

Badabing
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Look guys, Surtur is baiting a mod. He is so bold!1 That worked well for him. thumb up

jaden101
Thor would be proud of that banhammer swinging.

dadudemon

dadudemon
edit - Damn, Neph got the banhammer so this discussion is on hold. Oh well.

I'm still ready to bring out my pitchfork, though. Just need evidence before I kneejerk react. Which I did do about the 7 country ban until someone educated me.

shiv
Haw!

Don't hold your breath friend.

Stigma
Wow....that escalated quickly.

Anyhow, given the thread title I'd like to comment on Trump's first days as POTUS.

One can agree or not with his policies but it must be stressed that he's getting to work quite swiftly. This may result in Trump being perceived as an energetic leader by those who support him or as a dangerous menace by those who oppose him. I foresee further divisions in American society despite president Trump's call for unity.

BTW, I somehow cannot quote OP post, so let me just say that it seems to me that from the list these are the easiest to deliver in 100 days:

- Appoint judges "who will uphold the Constitution" and "defend the Second Amendment"

- Remove federal restrictions on energy production

- Eliminate gun free zones

SquallX
You know what's funny, i like the fact main stream media just glossed over Trump's meeting with small time business. The fact that he's actually trying to help those people, and the media just says **** it.

Stigma
Originally posted by SquallX
You know what's funny, i like the fact main stream media just glossed over Trump's meeting with small time business. The fact that he's actually trying to help those people, and the media just says **** it.
Huh. Go figure.

Robtard
"No matter how much I accomplish during the ridiculous standard of the first 100 days, & it has been a lot (including S.C.), media will kill!" -Donald J. Trump via twitter 04/21/17

Now the standards are unfair and he's once again the victim laughing out loud

Flyattractor
"No matter how much I accomplish during the ridiculous standard of the first 100 days, & it has been a lot (including S.C.), media will kill!" -Donald J. Trump via twitter 04/21/17

Now the standards are unfair and he's once again the victim laughing out loud

What was the *(including S.C) * Event?

And of COURSE IT IS UNFAIR! At least when compared to Obama's first 100.

The Media Protected and LIED For Him every step of the way. Unlike with Trump where they are LYING about him and Trying to Hurt Him in every way they possibly can.

Like the creation of the "Fake News" Stuff.

Face it Robbie. You Leftists are Bad People.

jaden101
Originally posted by Flyattractor
What was the *(including S.C) * Event?

Sanctuary Cities?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.