what street leveler can pull 10/10 agaisnt cap and bats?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ghostman
HTH only no powers other than physical prowess

CosmicComet
If healing factor counts as physical prowess, then deadpool eventually.

ghostman
Originally posted by CosmicComet
If healing factor counts as physical prowess, then deadpool eventually.

ehh, kind of a cop out tbh. mad mad

golem370
Classic Kingpin?

wuleecat
Originally posted by golem370
Classic Kingpin?

Neither Captain America nor Batman ever getting even a SINGLE win against Kingpin?

No, I don't think that's right.

Khazra Reborn
Depends on what you mean by street level, If you mean humans with no powers then no one. Some metas like The Gorgon could do it.

Martian_mind
Archer, maybe.

Khazra Reborn
Archer from Valiant? He's definitely not street level.

Flyattractor
If you have an HF (especially in the Marvel U) IMO that makes you DEFIANTLY not "Street Level"..

Which would also remove Cap from the thread as well..

But Ninjak from Valiant could probably pull it off. Especially Modern Ninjak.

riv6672
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Archer from Valiant? He's definitely not street level.

Cap's not street level, TBF.

TethAdamTheRock
Shaw or Wolverine

riv6672
As to the OP, there really is only one correct answer:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ef/9d/3a/ef9d3a753331cf07ebfa267c5d0268ab.jpg

TethAdamTheRock
Ares whistle

Flyattractor
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Ares whistle

Which Half?

deathslash
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Which Half? you do know that he's alive right?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by deathslash
you do know that he's alive right?

Nope. I gave up reading Marvel Comics in the late 90's

All my Comic Knowledge after that is just hear say..

TethAdamTheRock
you do know that he's alive right? what issue #s

deathslash
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Nope. I gave up reading Marvel Comics in the late 90's

All my Comic Knowledge after that is just hear say.. well, he came back just last year in Contest of Champions, killed one alternate reality version of the hulk, briefly fought another version of sentry, fought maestro (kicked him in the dick, lol), and escaped alongside night thrasher (who's back btw), stick, outlaw and executioner. He's currently on earth now.

Btw, what do you read these days?

leonidas
no street is taking 10/10. they are both the basic epitome of street. conan is a good choice though. ka0zar has feats to suggest he could do well too.

Flyattractor
well, he came back just last year in Contest of Champions, killed one alternate reality version of the hulk, briefly fought another version of sentry, fought maestro (kicked him in the dick, lol), and escaped alongside night thrasher (who's back btw), stick, outlaw and executioner. He's currently on earth now.

Btw, what do you read these days?

Nothing by Marvel or DC. Unless you count buying up old back issues from the 70's/80's/90's.

Only follow Rick&Morty and Invader Zim monthly.

Stoic
As per OP. I can't see any one particular street level character beating either without taking lumps. No one can completely outclass these two. Cap was able to go at it with an avatar of skill and do pretty good. Batman can probably beat just about anyone if he's given enough time.

DarkSaint85
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/0/77/1821501-1665.jpg

ghostman
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/0/77/1821501-1665.jpg

so edgy OOOOOoooooo

StyleTime
This is partially an issue of definitions. Any street who could pull 10/10 here wouldn't be considered street level.

Unless we're going by general public's perception of street level.

DarkSaint85
thumb up

I'm also listening to Linkin Park right now.

riv6672
Originally posted by StyleTime
This is partially an issue of definitions. Any street who could pull 10/10 here wouldn't be considered street level.

Unless we're going by general public's perception of street level.
We ARE going by general perception, because Cap is super powered.

But Conan can take him (and Batman) h2h every time.

Vanguard
The BLack Panther

riv6672
He's not street, and without 2 tons of tech he's not beating DD or cap h2h.

Because he sucks.

yes

cdtm
Someone like Stick or Master Izo?

Do they count as street though? (Izo can probably hogtie Gorgon).

Actually, I'd bet money on Cassandra Cain. Before she was ruined as a villain.

You can't really beat what you can't hit, and her skill is never, ever being hit (Because her body reading skill is so advanced, it's a low level telepathy.)

Vanguard
Originally posted by riv6672
He's not street, and without 2 tons of tech he's not beating DD or cap h2h.

Because he sucks.

yes

Cap says BP is his equal. And DD's fight with Panther was a fluke in their only encounter.

cdtm
Originally posted by Vanguard
Cap says BP is his equal. And DD's fight with Panther was a fluke in their only encounter.

If we're going by T'challa's opinion, he was pretty high on Shang Chi. wink

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by StyleTime

100% agree...

thumb up

Anyone who could pull a 10/10 against Cap and Bats together is definitely not a Street Leveler...

Badabing
Originally posted by ghostman
HTH only no powers other than physical prowess Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
100% agree...

thumb up

Anyone who could pull a 10/10 against Cap and Bats together is definitely not a Street Leveler... This is a trick thread, a trap! Because only Bats or Cap could defeat both Bats and Cap.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/kmcprofile/traptorbada.jpg

ghostman
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
100% agree...

thumb up

Anyone who could pull a 10/10 against Cap and Bats together is definitely not a Street Leveler...

i never said they were together. i just said who can pull 10/10 against each of them

beatboks
Only The composite Shadow and Conan have a shot IMO.
in DC team ups with the Shadow (who didnt show his mental mumbo Jumbo) Shadow casually out stealthed the Bat several times. To the point he actually shadowed Bats for a whole story and saved his life twice with a pistol from a distance. Shooting the moving propeller of a plane taking off in one of those tales would also give him a damn good shot of outdoing the aim/bullet dodging

beatboks
Thats what i get for jumping straight to the end of a thread without reading page 1. Didnt see the HTH only bit.

Shadow still has a shot (given his showings vs Grendel and green hornet AND kato though. Just leas of onen maybe 8/10 is more likely. With bis mind powers and the senses they give him 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.