Darth Plagueis vs NJO Luke Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deronn_solo
*Luke Skywalker as of Vector Prime*
*Peak Darth Plagueis*
- In character
- Standard gear
- Combatants start 20 feet apart
- Battle takes place in the Savannas of Africa

1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All-out

Ursumeles
Hmm...was Vector Prime Luke the Luke that still got rather easily exhausted?

NewGuy01
Vector Prime? Plagueis.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Hmm...was Vector Prime Luke the Luke that still got rather easily exhausted?

Don't know what you mean here exactly - do you mean in combat? Because Luke has performed some of his best Force feats at this time period, and still had a lot in the tank to give.

______
I'm mainly tryna gauge exactly when Luke became the G.O.A.T. Jedi/With. Some think he only did during LotF/FotJ - some believe so as early as the later stages of the New Republic, of not earlier. Personally, I believe he didn't surpass the Valkorion/Plague is threshold until TUF, but I want others opinion on the matter.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Don't know what you mean here exactly - do you mean in combat? Because Luke has performed some of his best Force feats at this time period, and still had a lot in the tank to give.

Yeah. He sometimes has trouble with random Vongs in early NJO, while a exhausted Luke in TUF stomps Slayers.

MythLord
Luke. Good fight.

Ursumeles
Yeah, Luke.

Saber-Wise, DE Luke compares to Plaggy.
Force-wise, BFT Luke should at least be close to Plaggy.
So I think VP Luke is better.

Deronn_solo
y?

No, him just being Luke isn't good enough.

Ursumeles
Because he's Luke.

Nah, competiting with Sidious skill-wise before his Physicals were so good, and 20 years after he statlemated Vader is better than Plaggy, imo.

Force-wise, things like the Vader's Fortess feat + 10 years growth should let him at least compare to Plagueis, if he's not outright superior.

Azronger
Luke stomps.

Deronn_solo
I thought he was amped while Sidious was simultaneously weakened?

If you adhere to the logic that Plagueis was hovering around Sidious skill level around the time of his death, then clowning Darth Maul as Darth Sidious has ddi, should very well be within Plagueis' range - a feat that can likely counter the impressiveness of the above.

no

I've been having to hear about Plagueis vaunted wrestling with, and defying, the very will of the Force, for the longest of time and now you're telling me, Luke, just destroying big, inanimate objects, is enough to supersede such an unparalleled achievement?

The Ellimist
luke

Azronger
Both have ways to one-shot each other.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Azronger
Luke stomps.

So, suddenly Plagueis' midi-chlorian manipulation isn't combat applicable anymore? laughing

ILS
If you back in time a year, sure.

MythLord
Luke wins, in a tough fight.

Sirion_Of_Doom
bane dies

ILS
bane dies i agree if he was here but he isn't

this is Darth Plagueis (Sith Lord) vs Luke (Chosen One)

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
So, suddenly Plagueis' midi-chlorian manipulation isn't combat applicable anymore? laughing

All offensive Force powers are dependent on relative power levels. Luke's is pretty high.

AncientPower
Luke stomps.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by The Ellimist
All offensive Force powers are dependent on relative power levels. Luke's is pretty high.

If Plagueis could make the Force his bi*ch, why can't he do the same to Luke(Azronger logic)?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.