Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

walshy

Robtard

Bashar Teg
oh please. there's nothing gay about an occasional bro-job. grow up, people.

Flyattractor
Are there pictures in the book? Because Robbie and Bash love to look at pictures.

Robtard
Really have to wonder if there's a correlation. Because it really does jive with today's conservative views of essentially rewriting the 'rules', to fit the current need. "It's not gay sex, we're just two good male friends who leave the wives at home to go on hikes, fishing, shoot pool and then straight-sex just happens between us." Yet they'll refer to other gay males in the derogatory.

Flyattractor
Remember this was Published by the NYU Press. Whats "Rural" to them is probably just what happens in Central Park.

Robtard

Beniboybling
****ing hilarious.

Robtard
Originally posted by Beniboybling
****ing hilarious.

And factual, look at the 2016 election results by counties, regardless of state, rural areas voted for Trump time and time again:

https://s24.postimg.org/6nl8z4mvp/2016_Presidential_Election_by_County_svg.png

It all just can't be one massively "yuge" coincidence, can it.

SquallX
Originally posted by Robtard
And factual, look at the 2016 election results by counties, regardless of state, rural areas voted for Trump time and time again:

youre a ****ing idiot

Robtard
Originally posted by SquallX
youre a ****ing idiot

If you think rural counties didn't vote for Trump, you really should check your facts, angry person.

Beniboybling
I was referring to the fact that you can suck dick and be straight.

But yeah, the same Conservative dumb dumbs voted Trump.

Robtard
How dare you try and box in Trumpers with labels, they can give each other "bro-jobs" and be straight as an arrow.

ArtificialGlory
Phahaha! Oh man, this shit never gets old, it just doesn't. Why is that the dudes who specifically describe their sexuality as 'not gay' are almost always highly homosexual? I've also heard that among some gay men pretending to be straight can be a massive turn-on.

Raisen
How dare you try and box in Trumpers with labels, they can give each other "bro-jobs" and be straight as an arrow.
#triggered

Adam_PoE
"It's not gay sex, we're just two good male friends who leave the wives at home to go on hikes, fishing, shoot pool and then straight-sex just happens between us."

http://33.media.tumblr.com/472ec68d7db83258d5731e4956651235/tumblr_inline_o08tyru7FQ1r4j8j1_500.gif

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Raisen
#triggered He doesn't seem to be hating on the gay trumpers tho.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
http://33.media.tumblr.com/472ec68d7db83258d5731e4956651235/tumblr_inline_o08tyru7FQ1r4j8j1_500.gif
They're just alt-straight.

Nephthys
It's an "alternative sexuality".

|King Joker|
this is my fetish

shiv
Case Study

1/26/2017

Going Beyond The Information Given

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-gdPEhFEiCcU/T9uZSMSjqeI/AAAAAAAAAFg/z1BG648ShWM/s1600/peng.png

Hmm, I really couldn't care less

I recall on election night that regardless of the state, rural districts voted for Trump, just about every single one.

One has to wonder if there's a correlation.

Really have to wonder if there's a correlation.

Seems the conservative view is: Having gay sex means you're actually more straight

snowdragon
Sex between two individuals of the same sex is gay. Rural or metropitan, it's still a homosexual act. The end to this anti-climatic thread.

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
He doesn't seem to be hating on the gay trumpers tho.

Being triggered doesn't have to involve hate.

Surtur
Truth is if you're blowing dudes or banging them and you are a dude, you aren't straight. You could be gay or bi sexual, but one thing you are not is straight.

Originally posted by snowdragon
Sex between two individuals of the same sex is gay. Rural or metropitan, it's still a homosexual act. The end to this anti-climatic thread.

Some people in this thread almost seemed hopeful they could suck a dick and not be gay, and it wasn't the Trump supporters lol.

Robtard
My, my, my, Surtur, you're being rather defensive and no one was attacked. Is there something you want to tell us, maybe prior to your life as a city-boy, you grew up in the country?

Surtur
My, my, my, Surtur, you're being rather defensive

Not really.

You just puled a "no you" essentially here. But no, I'm not gay or bi. Grew up in the city. Though my family does own a cottage in Indiana near this shitty lake.

To be fair, most of the neighbors around the cottage are kinda insane.

Robtard
You're clearly irked and were being defensive when no one was attacked, Surtur. Anyhow.

Odd and interesting. No one asked if you were gay or bi. Do you often feel the need to randomly let people know you're straight and assert your heterosexuality?

https://s29.postimg.org/r7i9sd5br/Not_gay_really.jpg

Surtur
You're clearly irked and were being defensive when no one was attacked, Surtur.

Not really.

It seemed to me the implication of your statement was that I was gay or wanted to confess to being gay. Thus my response.

Robtard
Maybe you should let everyone know just how straight you are again?

Surtur
Maybe you should let everyone know just how straight you are again?

You continue to act as if I brought it up for no reason, despite being given a reason.

Robtard
I figured the reason you were irked and defensive was because you might have been from a rural area and you thought rural folks were being attacked, when no one was attacked.

You responded with "I'm not gay!!!!"

Surtur
I'm not irked, and I don't see this as an attack, I see it as people being stupid and in denial. (Not you, but the people with this "not gay" silliness)

I pointed out I was not gay, but it's not like that was all I said. I was merely responding to what I thought you were trying to say.

Robtard
This is the second time I didn't ask if your were gay and the second time you're trying to convince me that you're straight. Very odd, Surtur.

Surtur
Nobody is trying to "convince" you of anything. Simply explaining.

Robtard
But again, you don't need to explain your sexuality, whatever it may be. Why do you think you do?

Surtur
But again, you don't need to explain your sexuality, whatever it may be. Why do you think you do?

Lol, who said I feel I need to? I said it seemed like you were asking or implying if I was gay. I answered.

There isn't a need for it, and I have no issues discussing or not discussing it.

Robtard
Your actions say so. Your irked attitude says otherwise.

Robtard: "Hey Surtur, how's the weather over there?"
Surtur: "I'm not gay!"

Surtur
Feels like you might be projecting a bit there.

Raisen
I do give rob credit for trolling skillz

Surtur
I don't know man, sometimes he worries me. He goes into "rob" mode. Like when he starts referring to Stigma as "Polanski" because he is from Poland. Or just calling him "Poland".

I think Robby Robb was raped with some polish sausage or something. It sucks.

One time my mom took me to this really bad smelling polish grocery store when I was 5 and I barfed.

Robtard
Now you're imagining me being raped by a penis-like/shaped object, Surtur. Hmmm.

Surtur
Now you're imagining me being raped by a penis-like/shaped object, Surtur. Hmmm.

Hm, you made the "dick shaped object" connection.

Robtard
Oh my, because you said it, Surtur. How often do you imagine other men being raped?

Surtur
Oh my, because you said it, Surtur. How often do you imagine other men being raped?

Never, I just can't help noticing how butthurt you get, especially about Poland.

shiv
Robtard

Do you like Men

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Never, I just can't help noticing how butthurt you get, especially about Poland.

Never? You literally just did an imaginary story about me (a man) being raped with a sausage, Surter. Is pretending things never happened something you do often? Maybe in situations where certain 'things' happen and then you feel guilt or something after the fact?

Henry_Pym
Lotta homophobia from the tolerant liberals...

Robtard
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Lotta homophobia from the tolerant liberals...

Can you point out the homophobia, my son?

Henry_Pym
Probably not that you would ever admit to... You will just run away again.

Robtard
IOW: "I totally could, but I won't!"

How brave you Altrighties are.

shiv
Never? You literally just did an imaginary story about me (a man) being raped with a sausage

Is there something you want to tell us

Henry_Pym
IOW: "I totally could, but I won't!"

How brave you Altrighties are. I learned it from the Commies.

Surtur
Never? You literally just did an imaginary story about me (a man) being raped with a sausage, Surter. Is pretending things never happened something you do often? Maybe in situations where certain 'things' happen and then you feel guilt or something after the fact?

I just wondered what from Poland hurt you, that is all.

Robtard
I just wondered what from Poland hurt you, that is all.

This is still you imagining me being raped by a sausage. Are we going to go back to pretending that didn't just happen either?

Bashar Teg
This is still you imagining me being raped by a sausage.

with a sausage, you mean? being raped by a sausage paints an entirely different picture.

Surtur
This is still you imagining me being raped by a sausage. Are we going to go back to pretending that didn't just happen either?

I just want to know what trauma you suffered. What was it? I will be here for you bro, whenever you wanna share. You can deflect until then, but your voice will be heard once you want to talk about your experience.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
with a sausage, you mean? being raped by a sausage paints an entirely different picture.

My error, Surtur; Basher is correct, I misworded what you said. You imagined me being raped with a sausage.

Bashar Teg
My error, Surtur. Basher is correct, I misworded what you said. You imagined me being raped with a sausage.

"by" would be funnier
http://worldartsme.com/images/german-sausage-clipart-1.jpg

Surtur
I pondered if you were, you turned that into me imagining it. Does the idea of some man imagining you being raped by sausage entice you or something?

I won't judge you.

Robtard
I just want to know what trauma you suffered. What was it? I will be here for you bro, whenever you wanna share. You can deflect until then, but your voice will be heard once you want to talk about your experience.

Now you're asking me to actively join in on your fanfic, where I'm being raped with a sausage, Surtur. Do you feel this is healthy behavior?

Surtur
Now you're asking me to actively join in on your fanfic, where I'm being raped with a sausage, Surtur. Do you feel this is healthy behavior?

Call it whatever you want, just curious what trauma you suffered. How could I not be? Your thing with the Polish is well documented.

Robtard
I pondered if you were, you turned that into me imagining it. Does the idea of some man imagining you being raped by sausage entice you or something?

I won't judge you.

Oh my, now you're "pondering" about another man being raped with a sausage.

Ponder

verb (used without object)

to consider something deeply and thoroughly; meditate (often followed by over or upon).

verb (used with object)

to weigh carefully in the mind; consider thoughtfully:
He pondered his next words thoroughly.

"deeply and thoroughly", Surtur. Your words; not mine.

Bashar Teg

to consider something deeply and thoroughly; meditate (often followed by over or upon).

"oooooooooohhhmmmm male on male sausage rape ooooohhhhhhhmmmm" -surtur

https://blog.bulletproof.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/meditation_sun.jpg

shiv
Robtard Why are you distancing

Surtur
Just wondering what about Poland butthurt you. Will you ever answer? Or just distract with petty bullshit you'll later try to pass off as trolling?

Robtard
Let me guess, Surtur. You didn't just admit to pondering about "male on male sausage rape" even though it's right above in your own words? Maybe you want to take back your use of "pondering"?

Surtur
Let me guess, Surtur. You didn't just admit to pondering about "male on male sausage rape"?

I'm pondering what about Poland butthurt you. Again I ask: what was it?

Bashar Teg

glad you finally got your mind off of male on male sausage rape.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
glad you finally got your mind off of male on male sausage rape.

Are you though? The way you act almost makes me think you wish it was a topic of discussion 24/7.

Robtard

Now you're asking a loaded question. How silly.

If you're so uncomfortable talking about your male-rape fantasies, why did you bring it up?

Bashar Teg
Are you though? The way you act almost makes me think you wish it was a topic of discussion 24/7.

it was not my questionable 'pondering' that led to this topic.

Surtur
Now you're asking a loaded question. How silly.

If you're so uncomfortable talking about your male-rape fantasies, why did you bring it up?

I ask again: what did Poland do you to bro?

Robtard
I ask again: what did Poland do you to bro?

If you no longer want to discuss male-rape, something you brought up, just say so and it will be forgotten.

"do you to bro" Freudian slip?

Surtur
If you no longer want to discuss male-rape, something you brought up, just say so.

"do you to bro" Freudian slip?

No, drunken slip. What horrors did Poland unleash upon thee?

Robtard
No, drunken slip. Hmmm, how often do you use "I was drunk" as an excuse for behavior you find to be wrong the next morning?

Surtur
Hmmm, how often do you use "I was drunk" as an excuse for behavior you find to be wrong the next morning?

Just that one time I killed that hooker, but I swear she was asking for it.

Robtard
Originally posted by shiv
Robtard Why are you distancing

?

edit: Why did you capitalize "why?"

Surtur
Do you think people should get a day off after the superbowl?

Robtard
Do you think people should get a day off after the superbowl?

IMO, this is a better topic than your male-rape "ponderings".

Don't care about the SB, but if it's a paid holiday, sure, I'd be okay with it.

Surtur
IMO, this is a better topic than your male-rape "ponderings".

Don't care about the SB, but if it's a paid holiday, sure, I'm be okay with it.

I'm being serious, it was being discussed on the radio today. I guess because people be getting drunk as hell during the SB and a lot of people call in sick the next day for work.

But how much effort could they just save by saying..f*ck it we'll hold the superbowl on a saturday.

Robtard
You should really master your addictions, or else they'll master you.

It's on a Sunday likely due to maximize viewing and thereby profits, people are more likely do have little to nothing planned on Sunday than a Saturday evening.

Surtur
You should really master your addictions, or else they'll master you.

It's on a Sunday likely due to maximize viewing and thereby profits, people are more likely do have little to nothing planned on Sunday than a Saturday evening.

I suppose this is true. Never could get into the SB much myself. Went to a bears game at Solider Field when I was young though.

Wouldn't it be awesome if they had actual real life bears as mascots?

Wait, what if we taught bears to play football?

Robtard
Do less drugs, Surtur, and ffs, do what your parents did and get a job.

Surtur
Do less drugs, Surtur, and ffs, do what your parents did and get a job.

What is your job?

Raisen
I just skimmed through the last few pages but I'm understanding that rob was raped by a polish tranny at the superbowl?

Surtur
I just skimmed through the last few pages but I'm understanding that rob was raped by a polish tranny at the superbowl?

Shh we don't talk about it until Robert is ready to discuss it.

Robtard
For someone who claims to not want to talk about male on male rape, you keep feeding the topic, Surtur. Make up your mind.

Raisen
For someone who claims to not want to talk about male on male rape, you keep feeding the topic, Surtur. Make up your mind.

Sorry about the rape #triggering bro. That shiit isn't funny. Just tell Surtur to phuck off. He's going way to far. If you need anybody to listen I'm here. I'll pm you my number or we can Skype with quan

shiv
?

edit: Why did you capitalize "why?"

Remove the subject identifier

Robtard
If you wanted it removed, why did you use one in the first place. Weirdo.

shiv
Why are you distancing?

Surtur
Sorry about the rape #triggering bro. That shiit isn't funny. Just tell Surtur to phuck off. He's going way to far. If you need anybody to listen I'm here. I'll pm you my number or we can Skype with quan

I think he lied to us about rape. Which is unfortunate, because the real victims of rape now suffer because of his lies. Just because something happened with a polish man and he later regretted it..it's now rape? Total bullshit.

#RegretIsNotRape

Raisen
I think he lied to us about rape. Which is unfortunate, because the real victims of rape now suffer because of his lies. Just because something happened with a polish man and he later regretted it..it's now rape? Total bullshit.

#RegretIsNotRape

Lulz

Robtard

#RegretIsNotRape

You're back to "pondering" about male-on-male rape, Surtur. Do you think this is a healthy thing to do?

Raisen
You're back to "pondering" about male-on-male rape, Surtur. Do you think this is a healthy thing to do?

#triggeredgayrapeflashback

Beniboybling
Oh my, now you're "pondering" about another man being raped with a sausage.

Ponder

verb (used without object)

verb (used with object)

to weigh carefully in the mind; consider thoughtfully:
He pondered his next words thoroughly.

"deeply and thoroughly", Surtur. Your words; not mine. lmao

Surtur

Just trying to help you face your Polish Demons man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.