CW Green Arrow vs MCU Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nfactor1995
Standard gear, in-character but no jobbing, start 20 yards apart, and the fight is to the death. Takes place in a large warehouse.

Who wins and why?

Darth Truculent
I have to go with Cap on this. Despite the fact that Oliver defeated Slade Wilson (Deathstroke) who was juiced on Mirukuru, Cap takes this because he is emotionally stable.

TheVaultDweller
Oliver didn't beat Mirakuru Slade. Felicity stuck the cure in his neck, so Slade was depowered during their final showdown. Oliver did beat Mirakuru Cyrus Gold though, but he used the environment to help him.

FrothByte
Cap solidly wins this. 20 yards is not enough space for Arrow to take down Cap with arrows. Plus Oliver has this bad habit of engaging in melee despite being armed with a bow.

BruceSkywalker
Cap stomps and stomps hard

Viritrilbia
I know somebody who's such a Green Arrow fanatic they think he could beat Iron Man, or Thor.

Surtur
Originally posted by Viritrilbia
I know somebody who's such a Green Arrow fanatic they think he could beat Iron Man, or Thor.

He could defeat them..at being shitty. The dude is way better at being shitty than Iron Man and Thor.

carthage
Cap and easily

steverules_2
Yeah cap by like..a lot, Cap stopped a freaking helicopter from taking off, he'll decpitate Ollie with single punch to the head

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.