Best 3rd Faction of Force-Sensitives

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Geistalt
What's the best maverick syndicate of Force-sensitives?

Legends only since, otherwise, everyone'll vote for the Knights of Ren.

Zenwolf
No Sorcerers of Rhand? Though from this list, prob Zakuul cause Valk, Arcann, Vaylin, Senya etc.

Geistalt
I also forgot to mention the Nathema Zealots.

Would've been better than the Jensaarai or Infinite Empire, tbh.

NewGuy01
"Best" as in most interesting, cool, etc. or "best" as in most powerful, relevant, etc.?

Geistalt
Originally posted by NewGuy01
"Best" as in most interesting, cool, etc. or "best" as in most powerful, relevant, etc.? Either. I'd go with the former myself, since power's kind of subjective.

Geistalt
For the record, I prefer the Nightsisters, 'cause they consistently produce powerful Force-users (and the Dathomir amp and the history of Allya are more interesting).

Rockydonovang
imperial knights

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Geistalt
Either. I'd go with the former myself, since power's kind of subjective.

Because interesting and cool isn't subjective.

Deronn_solo
Knights of Zakuul, are, without a doubt, the most powerful faction here. I'd say The Infinite Empire is the most intriguing, though.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Zenwolf
No Sorcerers of Rhand?
thumb up
We dunno shit 'bout them,but they're cool af.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Knights of Zakuul, are, without a doubt, the most powerful faction here. I'd say The Infinite Empire is the most intriguing, though.

Beniboybling
Lol the Infinite Empire were far more powerful.

Geistalt
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Because interesting isn't subjective. It's easier for an individual to determine.

Ursumeles
It's easier for an individual to determine.
Not really.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Lol the Infinite Empire were far more powerful.

Nah. Eternal Fleet would **** them up.

Beniboybling
They are not ****ing up a fleet of Force-enhanced warships backed by the infinite production output of the Star Forge lmao.

Though frankly the Eternal Fleet and the Knights of Zakuul are exclusive entities tbh.

Nephthys
They are, and the Star Forge can be destroyed as Revan did. Valkorion would just wipe it out easily.

Anyway, the Knights are likely the superior fighting force to the Rakatans. The Rakatans are only so hyped up due to their tech. Straight fight they'd lose.

Beniboybling
Lmao. The Infinite Empire defeated the star system building Celestials and an entity that ate planets. You've no basis for them losing the the Knights of Zakuul and their shitty robot fleet at all.

And yeah, the tech they had at their disposal was off the charts, and happens to be combat applicable.

But like I said we are discussing the Knights of Zakuul, not the entire Eternal Empire. Not that they wouldn't get thrashed regardless.

Nephthys
The Eternal Fleet was the strongest in history deary. That's just a fact. And they'd still get raped by Valkorion. Soa got pwned by a strike team that would likely still lose to Big Poppa himself.

Straight fight Valkorion sodomises Soa and Arcann, Vaylin, Senya etc go ham on the nameless Rakatan mooks.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Ursumeles
thumb up
We dunno shit 'bout them,but they're cool af.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/star-wars-sorcerers-of-rhand-respect-thread-1769065/

big grin

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Nephthys
The Eternal Fleet was the strongest in history deary. That's just a fact. And they'd still get raped by Valkorion. Soa got pwned by a strike team that would likely still lose to Big Poppa himself.

Straight fight Valkorion sodomises Soa and Arcann, Vaylin, Senya etc go ham on the nameless Rakatan mooks. Source? And nice job completely changing the goal posts from Knights of Zakuul vs Infinite Empire to a 3 v 1 Force battle against Soa kek.

Nephthys
It came from Iokath, which was the most technologically advanced planet in history afaik. From what I recall the Rakatans don't even have shields on their ships, lol.

He's the leader and founder of the Zakuul Knights, so he should be applicable. Wasn't Soa actually fighting against the Infinite Empire though?

And I'm talking about named characters because we have so little info on the Rakatans standard force capabilities. Any evidence they'd stand up to the Knights?

Beniboybling
Sure it was, sounds like a load of bullshit imo. There are plenty of civilisations who've superseded them in tech, most of which the Rakata personally defeated.

And of course the Rakatans have shields, you realise most modern day SW tech was derived from them? Only difference is there's is Force based so its simply superior.

But yeah I never brought up Soa, thing is though the X, Y & Z's vaunted combative abilities won't count for much when whatever there standing in gets blown out of the sky. smile thumb up

And I'm going off their combative accomplishments, which are far greater than anything the Eternal Empire or their Knights of Zakuul have managed.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Zenwolf
http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/star-wars-sorcerers-of-rhand-respect-thread-1769065/

big grin
I know this awesome RT big grin
Best "fodder" bar the Slayers.

I just meant that they're relative Unknown compared to the KoZ etc.

I also think that I need to respond to your PM.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Ursumeles
I know this awesome RT big grin
Best "fodder" bar the Slayers.

I just meant that they're relative Unknown compared to the KoZ etc.

I also think that I need to respond to your PM.

Oh! Yeah sadly they are, wish we could have gotten more info before the ax. Oh well.

Selenial
Originally posted by Nephthys

Straight fight Valkorion sodomises Soa and Arcann, Vaylin, Senya etc go ham on the nameless Rakatan mooks.

I mean, the Eternal fleet thing is bullshit. We see them getting slaughtered in ship to ship combat with ships vastly inferior to those from The Infinite Empire.

Numbers and Coordinated hive mind =\= best individual fleet.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Selenial
I mean, the Eternal fleet thing is bullshit. We see them getting slaughtered in ship to ship combat with ships vastly inferior to those from The Infinite Empire.

Numbers and Coordinated hive mind =\= best individual fleet.

Not that it isn't true, but how do we know the ships are inferior?

I mean the Rakatan ships weren't all that much either. They didn't show any shielding capabilities and had all of 2 laser beam weapons.

That and the Je'daii were able to put up a fight and actually win battles and they certainly aren't anything to really write home about with regards to fleet tech.

relentless1

Legends only since, otherwise, everyone'll vote for the Knights of Ren.

Knight s of Ren aren't a Force faction, only Kylo is a Force user among their ranks apparently

Geistalt
Originally posted by relentless1
Knight s of Ren aren't a Force faction, only Kylo is a Force user among their ranks apparently Then neither are the Dread Guard or the Order of Revan.

nfactor1995
Infinite Empire is easily the most interesting to me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.