What can get through Black Panther's suit?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NotAllThatEvil
Widow's taser cuffs could but what else. Lasers? Wolverine's claws? Avadacadvra?

juggerman
Vision
Kitty Pride
Casper

TheVaultDweller
Widow's taser darts hurting him through his suit is actually kind of bizarre, seeing as they couldn't even affect Rumlow when she stabbed him in the neck with one. I highly doubt those darts actually penetrated his armour, which would indicate that it was the electricity that was affecting him. In which case, characters like Thor, 2005 Dr Doom, Electro etc. all have a shot.

wallman77
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Widow's taser cuffs could but what else. Lasers? Wolverine's claws? Avadacadvra?

Her cuffs didn't get through

wallman77
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Widow's taser darts hurting him through his suit is actually kind of bizarre, seeing as they couldn't even affect Rumlow when she stabbed him in the neck with one. I highly doubt those darts actually penetrated his armour, which would indicate that it was the electricity that was affecting him. In which case, characters like Thor, 2005 Dr Doom, Electro etc. all have a shot.

I think it was the electricity that didn't have much an impact on him because of his dead nerves. He simply didn't feel it

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by wallman77
I think it was the electricity that didn't have much an impact on him because of his dead nerves. He simply didn't feel it

Still, seems off that dead nerves can protect you better from an electrical shock than vibranium armour can. That would mean that Ajax can tank Widow's tasers better than Black Panther can, seeing as his nerves are also burnt out. But it can probably be chalked up to one of the many inconsistencies in CA:CW.

ShadowFyre
A bus. He did t seem to keen on taking that to the dome.

TheVaultDweller
Well, we don't know how much damage it would have done. He might simply have not been very keen on getting trapped under a few tons of metal and scrap while Winter Soldier, his target, was trying to flee.

thecomedian2
SuperMan

John Murdoch
Judas bullet??????

ShadowFyre
We have to assume it has some limits, otherwise why would he bother dodging punches at all?

FrothByte
He still got knocked down by hits from Cap or WS...

TheVaultDweller
Yet they didn't actually harm him. For example, at one stage he takes a metal arm uppercut right to the face, which knocks him down, but he is already in the process of doing a nip up before he even fully lands, and is immediately back on his feet and goes back to engaging WS. He also took large, high caliber rounds to the face, without any problems, during the rooftop part of the chase with WS & Cap. And Scarlet Witch flung his ass through the side of a jet bridge, only to have him back in action shortly after.

I'm not saying he is invulnerable. He obviously isn't. But using examples of things not actually hurting him as evidence that other things would is a bit faulty, IMO.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by John Murdoch
Judas bullet??????

That's really hard to say at this point. We know that it's more powerful than conventional Earth-based weapon technology, but vibranium is hardly conventional.

TethAdamTheRock
Wolverine

Vanguard
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Wolverine

Wrong

jinXed by JaNx
Liam Neesons c0ck

John Murdoch
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
That's really hard to say at this point. We know that it's more powerful than conventional Earth-based weapon technology, but vibranium is hardly conventional.

Gotcha. Luke Cage + Black Panther team up confirmed. Jk.

BruceSkywalker
not even the ladies lol

nfactor1995
Wolverine's claws probably could

Impediment
Panther's claws scratched Cap's shield. Maybe only vibraniun can penetrate vibranium.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.