Nobu vs. Malcom Merlyn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Malcom has feats from Legends of Tomorrow/Arrow

Season 2 Nobu

Round 1: H2H

Round 2: Malcom has a Katana, Nobu has his chain weapon

TheVaultDweller
It's so hard to call CW characters nowadays. Their fighting ability literally fluctuates depending on how the plot demands it (they're becoming like movie Wolverine). Malcolm will lose solidly in some instances, yet in the last episode of LoT, he and Darhk alone were giving pretty much the entire Legends team trouble.

nfactor1995
I'd say they split or Nobu takes a slim edge.

FrothByte
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
It's so hard to call CW characters nowadays. Their fighting ability literally fluctuates depending on how the plot demands it (they're becoming like movie Wolverine). Malcolm will lose solidly in some instances, yet in the last episode of LoT, he and Darhk alone were giving pretty much the entire Legends team trouble.

^^ Have to agree here. Had this been Season 1 Merlyn I would have said he wins solidly. But he fluctuated so much in the show that I'm tempted to give it to Nobu.

I guess Nobu has better on average feats whereas Malcolm has better high end feats but also worse low end feats.

Supermutant
Nobu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.