Who is the most powerful person Asajj Ventress can beat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deronn_solo
Self explanatory title.

Geistalt
Senya.

Geistalt
Take a majority against?

Savage.

TenebrousWay
Crippled Vader agonizing near the lava stream.

cs_zoltan
Fisto, and only because of the Makashi/Shii-cho f-uckery.

Darth Demenos
I can't think of a specific person just off the top of my head, but I have always been under the impression that she should stand at least toe to toe with any master of any order except for the absolute best.

I really do believe she is better than most people think.

Kurk
Overall:
AotC Kenobi

Sabers:
Mundi

Darth Demenos
at her best anyways

carthage
I can see her beating Darth Bane for a majority, mainly due to vastly superior Lightsaber skill.

She can probably beat Maul as well

Geistalt
Originally posted by carthage
I can see her beating Darth Bane for a majority, mainly due to vastly superior Lightsaber skill. Not when Bane gets to do shit like vaporize every raindrop within the radius of his lightsaber.

Originally posted by carthage
She can probably beat Maul as well Old Master Maul. Maybe.

Ursumeles
Fisto.

MythLord
Fisto, Agen, Tiin and the likes. Candidates she could potentially defeat are: mind-late TCW Obi, Savage, Nihl.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Geistalt
Not when Bane gets to do shit like vaporize every raindrop within the radius of his lightsaber.

Ventress contended with kenobi who deflected omnidirectional blasterfire aimed at him from approximately ten thousand droids.

Rockydonovang
for at least a majority? Oppress, shaaak ti(arguably), koon(arguably)

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Geistalt
Old Master Maul. Maybe. Not even on her best day would she have a chance of victory against him.

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Ventress contended with kenobi who deflected omnidirectional blasterfire aimed at him from approximately ten thousand droids. Never happened.

Nephthys
CW Obi-Wan.

SunRazer
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Not even on her best day would she have a chance of victory against him.

She would if it was Maul's worst day. smile

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Nephthys
CW Obi-Wan.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Not even on her best day would she have a chance of victory against him.

Never happened.
rots novelization says otherwise.
Though in fairness ventress held her own vs a pre prime kenobi, not a prime one.

cs_zoltan
Ventress was stomped by TCW movie Kenobi. She loses to all iterations of Kenobi maybe except TPM and before.

Deronn_solo
Yep, lets just ignore all the other times Ventress has dueled him closely/nigh-equally.

Nephthys
Ventress also stomped Kenobi that one time.

Beniboybling
i remembur, yeah.

Rockydonovang
ventress dueled evenly with kenobi when his lungs were melting

Total Warrior
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Ventress was stomped by TCW movie Kenobi. She loses to all iterations of Kenobi maybe except TPM and before. Are u high?

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Nephthys
Ventress also stomped Kenobi that one time.
you mean in that arc where ventress then got stomped by oppress despite having the aid of a vastly superior force user in dooku?

nfactor1995
Kas'im.

juggernaut74
Maybe Maul.

Maybe.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Maybe Maul.

Maybe.
Wut?

Nephthys
Ventress can beat Maul, yeah.

cs_zoltan
Ventress couldn't even beat my meat.

Kurk
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Ventress couldn't even beat my meat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1yzoiUIGGs

Lord Stark
That she could beat? Maul. That she can win a majority against? Not sure, maybe Opress?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.