How could Disney integrate these characters Into the MCU?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
With the rights to Fantastic Four, Blade, and possible grounds for Disney to negotiate for Wolverine-what are some of the ways Feige and Marvel writers could integrate these characters/properties? We've seen the MCU bring back Ghost Rider, Punisher, Elektra, and Daredevil from past failures- what do you think is the most responsible venue for these or other characters? What other IPs/characters are up in the air for Marvel TV/studios to work with?

John Murdoch
Blade = Netflix introduction either in a standalone series, with the Defenders, or a Nightstalkers or Midnight Sons team series.

Fantastic Four = Integrate into the movies, preferable Avengers or Spider-Man's solo efforts. Don't do standalone movies yet with them. I'm fine with not using the team at all, as I'd rather have Dr. Doom be the big villain after Thanos is dispatched in Infinity War.

Wolverine = bring Jackman back for one last role. Do some kind of alternate dimension stuff that allows him to crossover and help defeat Thanos in Infinity War. He can die being one of the heroes that goes down dealing the final blow to stop Thanos (in my mind, that's along with some kind of combo of Drax, Hulk, and Captain America).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.