Frank Castle vs Cyclops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
10 paces distance. Castle with a colt single action army revolver. Quickdraw match.

riv6672
A revolver? Really?
Jeez, just put the rounds in his left hand so he needs to load it first.
Once he takes the gun out of the box.

-Pr-
Yeah, Cyclops should win.

cdtm
Castle's got some nice reaction feats using much more cumbersome firearms.

The old Miller feat of obliterating Matt's stick one handed with a rife comes to mind.

Flyattractor
Does Scott need to use his hand to fire his optic blast now or is he truly a handless wanker?

riv6672
Originally posted by cdtm
Castle's got some nice reaction feats using much more cumbersome firearms.

The old Miller feat of obliterating Matt's stick one handed with a rife comes to mind.
I'd give him better odds (7/10) with an automatic.

Deadline
This looks like spite.

cdtm
Originally posted by Deadline
This looks like spite.

Which way?

cdtm
Here's the feat of shooting Matt's stick mid flight.. Very famous, very awesome example of Castle's skills:

http://images.techtimes.com/data/images/full/220071/punisherdd-jpg

And look at that, he's USING A REVOLVER.

So I misremembered, and it actually helps my case.

Better yet, he shoots Matt at point blank in the next few panels. Mr. "bat your bullet back at you" wasn't quick enough to avoid being shot dead center by Punisher. (With a tranc, but it's not like that lessons the feat.)

I'd bet even without touching the mask, Castle can outdraw Cyke.

riv6672
No need to yell, guy. I'm not a fan of revolvers in RL.

cdtm
Originally posted by riv6672
No need to yell, guy. I'm not a fan of revolvers in RL.

I figured that. But I was more yelling at myself for thinking he was using a rifle.

Only read Miller's run like three times. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/smilies/cartoon/redface.gif

riv6672
All good.
If anything, you've changedmy mind. I give Frank 7/10 even with the revolver. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.