Beerus, Whis, Goku and Vegeta (from super) vs Marvel Brains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prof. T.C McAbe
All chars are healed after they win a round. How far can they make it.

1. Reed with full knowledge of his enemies and a week of prep.
2. Dr. Doom, with full knowledge and 4 days of prep.
3. Thanos with full knowledge and 1 day of prep and no TP (we want to make it fair).
4. Classic Dr. Strange with full knowledge and 1 hour of prep.

carver9
I think this depends on how powerful you think Whis is tbh.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Beerus clears. smile

Whis is unecessary.

cdtm
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
All chars are healed after they win a round. How far can they make it.

1. Reed with full knowledge of his enemies and a week of prep.
2. Dr. Doom, with full knowledge and 4 days of prep.
3. Thanos with full knowledge and 1 day of prep and no TP (we want to make it fair).
4. Classic Dr. Strange with full knowledge and 1 hour of prep.

Come on, we both know this is spite against Dragon Ball.

Of COURSE the talking heads aren't going to admit to it. Got to actually pick up a comic, and see the crazy shite Mr. Fantastic, Dr. Doom, and Stephen Strange has done with prep.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by cdtm
Come on, we both know this is spite against Dragon Ball.

Of COURSE the talking heads aren't going to admit to it. Got to actually pick up a comic, and see the crazy shite Mr. Fantastic, Dr. Doom, and Stephen Strange has done with prep.

Hmm, I was not sure if Thanos needs the prep, same for Strange. I included it as I hoped for some scans and insights from people who know and read their comics.

Inedian
Hmm, I was not sure if Thanos needs the prep, same for Strange. I included it as I hoped for some scans and insights from people who know and read their comics.

You think Thanos with his own power without prep could be even a challenge to someone like Beerus.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Beerus clears. smile

Whis is unecessary.

This. However, tbh Dr. Strange might be able to come up with some spell hax thing that could get him an advantage, but still doubt he'd win

carver9
Originally posted by Inedian
You think Thanos with his own power without prep could be even a challenge to someone like Beerus.

He does.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Inedian
Beerus alone? Thanos would win 10/10 but working as a team they would be a challange. Though Thanos has the most incredible energy soak in comic history for his tier.

cdtm
Easily done with TP or transmutation. Or just teleporting him into a sun.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Beerus alone? Thanos would win 10/10 but working as a team they would be a challange. Though Thanos has the most incredible energy soak in comic history for his tier.

Beerus uses his hakai technique to obliterate Thanos instantly. Casually universal God of Destruction >>>>>> Thanos.

cdtm
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Beerus uses his hakai technique to obliterate Thanos instantly. Casually universal God of Destruction >>>>>> Thanos.

Thanos resurrects, like he did vs Drax round 2 (million)

Damborgson
Beerus would beat the crap out of Thanos in my opinion.

The guy can tap a table and split planets in half, DBS has taken their characters to significant power levels.

cdtm
Originally posted by Damborgson

The guy can tap a table and split planets in half, DBS has taken their characters to significant power levels.

Champion, Gladiator, and Bill are casual planet busters, and can't scratch him.

Tyrant, Odin, and Maker are waaay more powerful, and he kept coming.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson

Basically. CDTM knows this. He is just going against it to irritate DBS fans. It's getting old.

carver9
Champion, Gladiator, and Bill are casual planet busters, and can't scratch him.

Tyrant, Odin, and Maker are waaay more powerful, and he kept coming.

Thanos hid behind shields against Champion and said that he wouldn't dare face him h2h. When did Gladiator punch Thanos? Gladiator just knocked Thanos the f out. When did Bill hit Thanos? Scans. Namor knocked blood from his mouth and Carol Danvers just koed him. Neither would do a thing to Beerus, even if he was using just 1% of his power.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

Forget planets, Beerus has shown the capability to manipulate/completely nullify macrocosm-busting energies. He can erase Gods from existence with a word.

Damborgson
Its because I think that universe busting is overhyped that I don't really use it as a standard. Beerus has done more than enough to cement his power without it.

cdtm
Beerus can't even beat Hulk. laughing out loud

High heralds have universal feats, Beerus has nothing.

Inedian
Thanos is not even close to Beerus power level.

Beerus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thanos

cdtm
Maker is >>>>> Beerus. Galactus is >>>>> Beerus. Odin is >>>>> Beerus. Tyrant is >>>>> Beerus.

carver9
Sad that you and Professor are the only one in this thread that thinks this. It's fun seeing you "trying" to convince us. Crazy thing is, everyone you've named that is over Beerus stomped Thanos. I don't get the point.

Inedian
Only a full powered Galactus vs. Beerus would be interesting. Others are far below their level (I don't know who Maker is). Tyrant was awesome villain, but he has limited showings. The greatest feat was a battle against Galactus, which wrecked galaxies, which is a non issue for Beerus (Beerus vs. Champa would wreck two universes).

There are not many who could challenge Beerus raw power, especially not such insects as Thanos.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
Sad that you and Professor are the only one in this thread that thinks this. It's fun seeing you "trying" to convince us. Crazy thing is, everyone you've named that is over Beerus stomped Thanos. I don't get the point.

Thanos survived their attacks.

NotAllThatEvil

Yamcha survived attacks from beerus and champa. Are you going to argue he's on their level?

cdtm
I'd argue it was comedy, or they weren't actively trying to kill him.

That clearly wasn't the case for Thanos. A being capable of reversing the Big Bang very much tried to kill him, and failed.

carver9
I'd argue it was comedy, or they weren't actively trying to kill him.

That clearly wasn't the case for Thanos. A being capable of reversing the Big Bang very much tried to kill him, and failed.

Odin wasn't trying to kill him. Galactus wasn't trying to kill him. Tyrant wasn't trying to kill him and your logic sucks.

carver9

He got beat down. At least you know Beerus would slaughter him. None of the people you named is on Beerus level anyways so I don't even understand why you are mentioning them.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Maker is >>>>> Beerus. Galactus is >>>>> Beerus. Odin is >>>>> Beerus. Tyrant is >>>>> Beerus.

Nah, not even close. Beerus hasn't even shown the full extent of his power, and his feats vastly surpass theirs.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
Odin wasn't trying to kill him. Galactus wasn't trying to kill him. Tyrant wasn't trying to kill him and your logic sucks.

Yes, Tyrant's a known pacifist.

Wtf are you smoking, because I want some.

carver9
Yes, Tyrant's a known pacifist.

Wtf are you smoking, because I want some.

Yeah, you're a troll. Thanos was amped when he fought Tyrant. Thanos blast Tyrant during the onset of the fight with the orb...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/50114/1057391-tyrant1.jpg

Tyrant then punch the orb out of Thanos which makes the orb fall out of his hand...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/50114/1057392-tyrant2.jpg

What does Thanos do? He is crawling on the ground reaching for the orb while Tyrant is walking to him and he blast him with what, the orb...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/50114/1057393-tyrant3.jpg

Hell, he even punch Tyrant with the orb...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/50114/1057397-tyrant8.jpg

And then brag about the power he acquired by getting the orb...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/50114/1057406-tyrant107pa.jpg

I truly don't understand you. You honestly don't know what you are talking about when it comes to any showing you bring up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.