Beerus vs The Gods Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Beerus takes on the Marvel Gods

-Hercules and Ares (hand to hand)

-Thor and Loki classic

-Zeus

-Odin

-Odin+Zeus

-Rune King Thor

-Chaos War Hercules (pre power up)

-Chaos War Hercules (Full power)

How does he do??

carver9
Come on Damborgson, you know how he does.

Damborgson
Originally posted by carver9
Come on Damborgson, you know how he does.

Well I have an opinion about it, but I want to hear your guys' opinions lol.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
Well I have an opinion about it, but I want to hear your guys' opinions lol.

Champa and Beerus fight threatened the Universe, twice. I'm talking about their punches and kicks.

Beerus is far faster than anyone here.

Beerus withstood hits that again, was threatening the universe on 3 occasions.

His power output is greater than anyone here.

He has one shot kill techniques. Hell, he could probably stare at his opponents taking them out.

He can take anyone out here at any time and casually imo. It's going to take someone higher than skyfather to stop him. We all know time stop isn't doing crap either. The only way to beat this character is by being more powerful and no one in their right mind believes that anyone here is more powerful.

Damborgson
I added a few rounds!

Why wouldn't time stop work though??

NewGuy01
Maybe RKT.

carver9
I added a few rounds!

It didn't work against Goku. I know for a fact it wouldn't work against Beerus.

cdtm
I added a few rounds!

No reason at all.

Goku only beat a dialation effect, confirmed in their recent fight.

Also, Hit can't slow time indefinately.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Maybe RKT.

Why?

Damborgson
It didn't work against Goku. I know for a fact it wouldn't work against Beerus.

Yeah but hit could only do it for less than a second at a time, Guys like Thor can do it for much longer.

cdtm
Yeah but hit could only do it for less than a second at a time, Guys like Thor can do it for much longer.

The power to destroy a planet is insignificant to fanboys.

They think they'd walk through Supergod Herc, you can't take that seriously.

NotAllThatEvil
Originally posted by cdtm
The power to destroy a planet is insignificant to fanboys.

I don't understand what your trying to say here. The power to destroy a planet really is insignificant to characters in DBZ let alone super?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Beerus is a casual universe buster. He's above most of the gauntlet.

cdtm
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Beerus is a casual universe buster. He's above most of the gauntlet.

laughing

cdtm
Beerus takes on the Marvel Gods

-Hercules and Ares (hand to hand)

-Thor and Loki classic

-Zeus

-Odin

-Odin+Zeus

-Rune King Thor

-Chaos War Hercules (pre power up)

-Chaos War Hercules (Full power)

How does he do??

The only serious answer you'll get from anybody here.

Stops at Thor and Loki. They could hold their own with Surtur with Twilight, and survive a hit by the enhancement from the Cask of Ancient Winters. Plus they're far more versital, between Loki's near "Sorcerer Supreme" level magic and Thor's plot device Mjolnir.

Obviously, anything at Skyfather or above doesn't even warrent a debate. They seriously outclass all of Z. Not just from raw power, but from magical effects that Z characters simply have no defense against (Ki offers zero defense against magic, as it's defined as a seperate energy from magic powers in the DB verse.)

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
laughing

No reason to laugh.

carver9

True, he can do it much longer than that but a second is a lifetime for a Z fighter (remember, Krillin and Roshi had an entire martial arts tournament in less than a second). Goku moved through time stop, no matter how long time was stopped, he moved through it. Beerus would do it casually.

cdtm
True, he can do it much longer than that but a second is a lifetime for a Z fighter (remember, Krillin and Roshi had an entire martial arts tournament in less than a second). Goku moved through time stop, no matter how long time was stopped, he moved through it. Beerus would do it casually.

laughing

Inedian
Beerus clears easily.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by Inedian
Beerus clears easily.

Damborgson
People are aware of who Chaos War Hercules is?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah, I doubt Beerus beats amped Chaos War Herc.

ares834
Stops hard at Rune King Thor.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Why?

RealityWarper
Beerus clears easily.

cdtm
Thor wins by himself. Beerus <<<<<<< God Butcher.

Inedian
People are aware of who Chaos War Hercules is?

I didn't even see he was in the thread. Full power Chaos War Hercules wins.

carver9
Didn't see the update. Hercules would win.

Inedian
Didn't see the update. Hercules would win.

Indeed. Others lose convincingly.

carver9
Yep

Damborgson
I don't think its so clear cut. They've got massive power but are still lacking in versatility defense. They very well may be transmutable and whatnot.

carver9
I don't think its so clear cut. They've got massive power but are still lacking in versatility defense. They very well may be transmutable and whatnot.

Piccolo can transmute and I highly doubt he could do Beerus like that. Everyone here would get blitzed and punched through during the onset of this battle. The only way Beerus would lose is if he allowed it. I know one thing, blasting aint doing crap to him along with time stop. Lightning isn't either. Bill is just in another tier all together. Hercules is on the only one that stands a chance and when I say that, I mean he stomps. Everyone else gets punched through.

cdtm
Piccolo transmuted someone? Or someTHING?

News to me.

Damborgson
Piccolo can transmute and I highly doubt he could do Beerus like that. Everyone here would get blitzed and punched through during the onset of this battle. The only way Beerus would lose is if he allowed it. I know one thing, blasting aint doing crap to him along with time stop. Lightning isn't either. Bill is just in another tier all together. Hercules is on the only one that stands a chance and when I say that, I mean he stomps. Everyone else gets punched through.

Yeah but its a high level time stop too. And when say RKT transmutes, he turns Mjolnir replicas to wooden clubs, VS putting clothes on Gohan. Or he can straight up tear souls out of bodies.

Its hard for me to draw a line on ho much firepower RKT can dish out, because the best feat (only feat actually) where he blasts something would be achievable by Namek Saga Goku. That said, we know he's dishing out power superior to the top skyfather Odin, so I can't see Beerus just no selling it really.

cdtm
Creating clothes isn't even necessarily transmutation. It could be solidified ki for all we know, like how The Ray creates his helmet.

And it's certainly not comparable to what Sersi or Firestorm does, much less RKT.

carver9
Creating clothes isn't even necessarily transmutation. It could be solidified ki for all we know, like how The Ray creates his helmet.

And it's certainly not comparable to what Sersi or Firestorm does, much less RKT.

It was said that Piccolo can transmute. Go away.

carver9
Yeah but its a high level time stop too. And when say RKT transmutes, he turns Mjolnir replicas to wooden clubs, VS putting clothes on Gohan. Or he can straight up tear souls out of bodies.

Its hard for me to draw a line on ho much firepower RKT can dish out, because the best feat (only feat actually) where he blasts something would be achievable by Namek Saga Goku. That said, we know he's dishing out power superior to the top skyfather Odin, so I can't see Beerus just no selling it really.

High level time stop? Don't get it.

Do you honestly believe someone js going to transmute Beerus for the win? All the things you've seen him do, even bypassing the toon force, you honestly believe he can be transmuted?

cdtm
Damborgson, judge for yourself:

Is Carver clinically insane? Or just a blithering idiot?

He's certainly not a troll. That requires critical thinking, and some degree of wit..

Damborgson
High level time stop? Don't get it.

Do you honestly believe someone js going to transmute Beerus for the win? All the things you've seen him do, even bypassing the toon force, you honestly believe he can be transmuted?

It'd performed by the magic of the Odin force + Runes , so its high level mysticism is what I mean.

I think it'd be silly if he got like turned into a stick or something lol. And I have no problem giving him the benefit of the doubt, but you don't think he'd be immune to all forms of the versatility that elite skyfathers would have at their disposal would you??

Prof. T.C McAbe
In a crossover comic I am 100% sure that Beerus would be portrayed as Thors equal, not Zeus or Odins but looking at their best, like most do with DBS I say ii's:

-Hercules and Ares (hand to hand), Hercules lifted the whole Universe in his shoulders, however both are not that fast, even if both are better at h2h. I say Beerus wins, if he keeps his distance and hit and runs 7/10.

-Thor and Loki classic, Thor and Loki ragestomp. Thor's Mjolnir colliding with another one was a Universal shaking feat, ala Goku and Beerus. He should be on Beerus level.

-Zeus ragestomps.

-Odin, same as Zeus.

-Odin+Zeus, lol, spite.

-Rune King Thor, same as Odin.

-Chaos War Hercules (pre power up),...

-Chaos War Hercules (Full power),....

NewGuy01
RKT >>> Odin

Inedian
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
In a crossover comic I am 100% sure that Beerus would be portrayed as Thors equal, not Zeus or Odins but looking at their best

Nah... more like Lifebringer Galactus.

carver9
Lol...he said Thor equal.

carver9
It'd performed by the magic of the Odin force + Runes , so its high level mysticism is what I mean.

I think it'd be silly if he got like turned into a stick or something lol. And I have no problem giving him the benefit of the doubt, but you don't think he'd be immune to all forms of the versatility that elite skyfathers would have at their disposal would you??

The only difference would be if Beerus is vulnerable to magic. Babidi was a powerful mage...extremely powerful. Planetary level (probably higher imo) and Vegeta fought against his magic and overcame it. I know this magic is on another level but so is Vegeta and Beerus compared to the magic they encountered. They have shown resistance against it...to the point that the DragonBalls in ineffective against them.

Not all forms of versatility but you have to include Beerus versatility as well and you also have to think about the fact that Beerus would be able to perform said versatility first. His paralyzing stare that makes you immovable. Destroy...his attack that wipes you clean from all existence. His attack canceling abilities. Along with everything else he's done. His durability is above anyone here, speed, strength. I don't understand how he could lose this.

NewGuy01
Majin Boo's magic could turn the any of the Z-fighters into candy, though.

cdtm

C-c-c-c-combo breaker!

Good one.

Inedian

C-c-c-c-combo breaker!

Good one.

He was more powerful than them anyway (excluding Gotenks and especially Gohan, where he didn't even try his magic), so of course it worked.

carver9
He was more powerful than them anyway (excluding Gotenks and especially Gohan, where he didn't even try his magic), so of course it worked.

You beat me to the punch.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
RKT >>> Odin

Doesn't really mean much when discussing Beerus. As shown by last episode, Beerus can erase the likes of Goku, (I'm assuming he can even erase SSB Goku,) who as of right now is infinitely stronger than SSG Goku, who's casually universal.

SSG Goku >>> Odin, tbch.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah... more like Lifebringer Galactus.

Lifebringer is probably > Beerus, tbh.

Inedian
Lifebringer is probably > Beerus, tbh.

Maybe he is, but Beerus is closer being equal to Lifebringer Galactus than to Thor.

TheBadguy
We still haven't seen a completely serious beerus. Now that the GoDs will all be involved in a tournament we should see something like that soon.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Maybe he is, but Beerus is closer being equal to Lifebringer Galactus than to Thor.

Oh, absolutely. Beerus is closer to LT than he is to Thor, ffs.

cdtm
Truthfully, Beerus would probably never fight with another god anyways. He's normally quite respectful, and what he did to old kaioshin and king kai was probably provoked.

If you believe Vegeta or Goku could take Odin, I'd even bet Beerus would put a stop to it, appologize as a guest of another gods universe, and have a civil conversation with a fellow diety.

It's not like power level ever predisposed godhood. There's plenty of weak gods/skyfathers, and they all generally awknowledge each other as members of the fraternity.

NewGuy01

He wasn't more powerful than Vegito.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

And his magic didn't exactly stop Vegito.

cdtm
And his magic didn't exactly stop Vegito.

Magic fusion.

He was still transformed.

carver9

Didn't stop him at all. Made things worse tbh.

cdtm
lol nope. Couldn't use ki blasts, and his immortal body meant he could take physical abuse indefinately.

And he needed Buu to change him back. It's just PIS that he did, since there's NO WAY Vegito could have killed Buu.

NewGuy01
Didn't stop him at all. Made things worse tbh.

Yep, because his candy magic didn't end up being practically useful. What's more important is that he successfully transmuted Vegito even though he was much less powerful.

Z characters don't seem to have much in the way of magic immunity. Beerus may be different, being a God and all, but there's not really much of a evidential basis for that.

Inedian
Now I remember, when he turned Vegito into chocolate candy and was beaten, humiliated then smile. But he did transmute Vegito.

Damborgson
It makes sense that it had limited effect given the vast power difference.

cdtm
It makes sense that it had limited effect given the vast power difference.

Just ignore the trolls. It's pathetic, really.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I mean, all Beerus really has to do up to Chaos Herc is say hakai.

Inedian
I mean, all Beerus really has to do up to Chaos Herc is say hakai.

I don't think it would work on this version of Herc.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Hence why I said, "up to Chaos Herc." Herc would defeat Beerus.

Herc vs Whis? smile

carver9
Whis, easily.

carver9
Yep, because his candy magic didn't end up being practically useful. What's more important is that he successfully transmuted Vegito even though he was much less powerful.

Z characters don't seem to have much in the way of magic immunity. Beerus may be different, being a God and all, but there's not really much of a evidential basis for that.

It was extremely useful which is the reason Buu turned him back.

They don't need to be completely immune, just have some type of resistance and that is exactly what they have and I'm sure they can shield from any attack as well and phase through it. The Z fighters stomp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.