What's the max number of Dookus Anakin could defeat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
How many could Zonakin face at one time? What about Knightfall Anakin?

How many Dooku's could they defeat consecutively?

Petrus
Zonakin: 1.

Knightfallkin: 2, maybe.

MythLord
2-3.

TenebrousWay
Zonakin: 2. Maybe 3.

Knightfallkin: 2.

Petrus
I don't see Zonakin taking on two Dookus and winning, tbfh.

Beniboybling
So very many.

Azronger
Well, considering Zonakin can ragdoll the Ones... a lot.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Azronger
Zonakin refers to Anakin when beating Dooku in ROTS, not when beating the Ones.

Azronger
Originally posted by Emperordmb

Both occur when Anakin is under emotional stress. They're basically the same thing.

Emperordmb
Both occur when Anakin is under emotional stress. They're basically the same thing.
No. No they aren't. Anakin smashing Dooku's shit in in a few seconds is a FAR FAR cry from Anakin ****ing glowing, having his voice echo, controlling day and night, and ragdolling the ****ing Ones of Mortis.

There's a huge ****ing difference. If Anakin was really at that level when he fought Dooku, Dooku would've been blitzed.

Rebel95
Maybe 2

Rockydonovang
Yes dominating the crap out of the embodiments of the light and darkside is definitely the same as quickly beating dooku.
And the circumstances were not the same Anakin had two of the people he cared about in immminent danger of death.

Azronger
No. No they aren't. Anakin smashing Dooku's shit in in a few seconds is a FAR FAR cry from Anakin ****ing glowing, having his voice echo, controlling day and night, and ragdolling the ****ing Ones of Mortis.

There's a huge ****ing difference. If Anakin was really at that level when he fought Dooku, Dooku would've been blitzed.

Except when Anakin, in his mind, decided that Dooku should lose, he did.

Similarly, when Anakin told the Ones to let Ahsoka and Obi-Wan go, they did, and when he told them to kneel, they did.

Anakin achieved both feats by being under emotional stress. There's nothing different about the circumstances surrounding them. So I don't see why he couldn't accomplish ragdolling the Ones again if he was emotionally pressured.

SunRazer
He might just take 2 in a saber contest.

Petrus
I doubt it.

Rockydonovang
Except when Anakin, in his mind, decided that Dooku should lose, he did.

Similarly, when Anakin told the Ones to let Ahsoka and Obi-Wan go, they did, and when he told them to kneel, they did.

Anakin achieved both feats by being under emotional stress. There's nothing different about the circumstances surrounding them. So I don't see why he couldn't accomplish ragdolling the Ones again if he was emotionally pressured.
Dooku did not lose right there and then, they still clashed blades. Dooku was GOING to lose

McP
Movie's prime Anakin: 1
Stover's prime Anakin: 2? 3? Even more?

S_W_LeGenD
That would be Mortakin. He drew strength from the realm of Mortis (itself) to do that. The Son and The Daughter could not break the chains of Mortis on their own.

I doubt that Anakin could do that in another setting.

Jmanghan

That would be Mortakin, not Zonakin.

Also, Zonakin's a thing again? I thought everyone agreed that Anakin beat Dooku through his own skill.

Kurk
RotS movie is Zonakin power amp

Novel suggests Dooku was fked from the beginning, started winning towards the end until Sidious intervened.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.