Keeper(SS) vs Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

JBL
Keeper(SS) in a Stomp.

Zack M
Keeper loses.

ghostman
Originally posted by JBL
Keeper(SS) in a Stomp.

why dont you give your reason for blue marvel winning? you ran away

JBL
Originally posted by ghostman
why dont you give your reason for blue marvel winning? you ran away Carver already gave the reasons BM wins.

ghostman
Originally posted by JBL
Carver already gave the reasons BM wins.

nope, you said feats don't matter bur carver uses feats to prove that marvel wins. now you're backtracking on your whole argument

zopzop
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins?
Man this is a great fight golem370. This can go either way. Both of these characters were no joke powerwise.

abhilegend
Prime stomps.

JBL
nope, you said feats don't matter bur carver uses feats to prove that marvel wins. now you're backtracking on your whole argument Carver used fights.

Delta1938
Is it just me, or did carter inadvertently white knight JBL?

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Carver used fights.
Keeper was stalemated by Starhawk and no match for power of Korvac.

ghostman
Originally posted by JBL
Carver used fights.

LMAO do i have to bring up your mike tyson analogy post?

JBL
LMAO do i have to bring up your mike tyson analogy post? Did buster Douglas have as many feats as Tyson? No. So since Tyson had more and better feats than Douglas, you would think Tyson would win right? Guess what? When he fought Douglas he lost. You think just because superman has more feats he win? LMAO.

ghostman
Originally posted by JBL
Did buster Douglas have as many feats as Tyson? No. So since Tyson had more and better feats than Douglas, you would think Tyson would win right? Guess what? When he fought Douglas he lost. You think just because superman has more feats he win? LMAO.

sigh..... youre comparing fictional characters with virtually limitless powers to boxers.. your debating is flawed. once a gain you literally have no reason for marvel winning. comicbook fights are not real life fights, but i would think you are intelligent enough to understand that. once again you let your bias show and as a result of that you contradicted yourself.

Delta1938
Guys, we're starting to derail this. I suggest we move it to the appropriate topic. I posted my response to JBL over there.

JBL
sigh..... youre comparing fictional characters with virtually limitless powers to boxers.. your debating is flawed. once a gain you literally have no reason for marvel winning. comicbook fights are not real life fights, but i would think you are intelligent enough to understand that. once again you let your bias show and as a result of that you contradicted yourself. Do you not understand the concept that just because superman has more feats does not warrant a win for him?

leonidas
keeper was seriously disappointing. normal ss was far more impressive. in theory the q-bands would seem to make him stronger, but it didn't really turn out that way. prime would wreck him.

Genii96
Keeper stomps

leonidas
feats to support that stance would be awesome. thumb up

zopzop
Quick question, what could SMP do against a Time Stop?

leonidas
i don't recall keeper using a time stop power. where was that? to answer your question, maybe nothing.

Blue Area Vet
sigh..... youre comparing fictional characters with virtually limitless powers to boxers.. your debating is flawed. once a gain you literally have no reason for marvel winning. comicbook fights are not real life fights, but i would think you are intelligent enough to understand that. once again you let your bias show and as a result of that you contradicted yourself.

How many times have you compared real world physics and Superman physics?

Blue Area Vet
Keeper stomps Prime like Surfer stomps Superman.

Zack M
Keeper gets one-shotted.

zopzop
Originally posted by leonidas
i don't recall keeper using a time stop power. where was that? to answer your question, maybe nothing.
http://static6.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/118094/4069093-2627756878-24233.jpg cool

quanchi112
Keeper is a badass. Prime is in trouble.

abhilegend
Originally posted by zopzop
http://static6.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/118094/4069093-2627756878-24233.jpg cool
Even regular Superman has speeded his way out of time stop. Prime will most probably just punch Keeper while he is monologuing.

quanchi112
Nah, since we have seen Prime himself monologue. Keeper wins.

iceman24567
Prime wins

leonidas
Originally posted by zopzop

hmm. isn't that dialogue happening AFTER he stopped time...? confused what does the next page look like zop? i can't remember....

Galan007
Yeah, I'm not a fan of that single panel that people tend to post -- it's a bit misleading, imo. Here is the full scene:
http://i.imgur.com/003oZ5hm.jpg http://i.imgur.com/EFHV2Kgm.jpg

Suffice to say: this 'time stop' is certainly not the dues ex ability some tend to make it out as. If it were, Keeper probably wouldn't have been quite as disappointing.

Prime stomps.

zopzop
Originally posted by Galan007
Yeah, I'm not a fan of that single panel that people tend to post -- it's a bit misleading, imo. Here is the full scene:
http://i.imgur.com/003oZ5hm.jpg http://i.imgur.com/EFHV2Kgm.jpg

Suffice to say: this 'time stop' is certainly not the dues ex ability some tend to make it out as. If it were, Keeper probably wouldn't have been quite as disappointing.

Prime stomps.
What's so misleading? He wanted to reason with them but they wouldn't listen so he stopped time across the universe (you can clearly see it in the background) until they let him speak.

Keeper can stop time if he wants to but he excluded them from the effect so they believed him and listened to reason.

leonidas
hmm, maybe zop, but keeper was definitively well below galactus, and since galactus couldn't stop time across the universe, i surely don't suspect ss could...we've also seen superman prime physical ability to actually alter time/space, so even if he had ltd time stop powers, it wouldn't be a sure-thing by a long shot imo. time stop is always a strange thing to try and argue against so maybe, but i wouldn't see him doing it, or it being effective every time. i'd still give prime a solid majority in this fight i think.

zopzop
Originally posted by leonidas
hmm, maybe zop, but keeper was definitively well below galactus, and since galactus couldn't stop time across the universe, i surely don't suspect ss could...we've also seen superman prime physical ability to actually alter time/space, so even if he had ltd time stop powers, it wouldn't be a sure-thing by a long shot imo. time stop is always a strange thing to try and argue against so maybe, but i wouldn't see him doing it, or it being effective every time. i'd still give prime a solid majority in this fight i think.
Yeah not saying Keeper wins, was just asking what SMP would do vs a time stop is all.

And yes, Keeper was very much below Galactus (I even had scans proving it in 2012) but that doesn't take away from Keeper's feat. Thor/Dargo/Masterson/BRB were shoring up the collapsing multiverse with their hammers, I've never seen Galactus do that either.

DarkSaint85
SMP would punch his way out.

Not even kidding. He's punched out of the PZ, after all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.