Molecule man vs Firestorm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
Who wins this battle?

Galan007
Owen gets turned into salt.

Good thread. thumb up

Magnon
Firestone wins, it provides +14 critical strike rating. All men are made of molecules so molecule man is redundant. He is just a man.

TheLordofMurder
Which version of Owen?

The only versions of Owen I can see him beating are maybe the mentally unbalanced versions (and thats a big maybe) that gimped his power level...

Scarlet315
Originally posted by Galan007
Owen gets turned into salt.

Good thread. thumb up

Thanks

Flyattractor
Does FS still have that "can't effect Organics" weakness?

Would MM not be "organic"?

Scarlet315
Only knew a few things how about Firestorm based on what I seen in comics. His few showings in legends of tomorrow is alright but what really surprised me is how he performs in Justice League action. It's like if somebody has the powers of a free Genie like Genie from Aladdin

Scarlet315
... and of course there's molecule man who i had no idea was that powerful until i saw he was the one supplying doom with the power of a good more or less in that recent secret wars story arc

TheLordofMurder
Owen in a 'balanced' mind set (ie...not limiting himself) absolutely murders Firestorm...

This thread should really be closed for spite...

Owen can merc Galactus with a thought; Firestorm is nowhere near that level of power...

cdtm
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Owen in a 'balanced' mind set (ie...not limiting himself) absolutely murders Firestorm...

This thread should really be closed for spite...

Owen can merc Galactus with a thought; Firestorm is nowhere near that level of power...

Firestorm would turn Galactus into salt, too.

Galan007
#FlashFact thumb up

Magnon
Turning MM into salt would indeed be the very antithesis of Molecule Man. Salt (sodium chloride, NaCl) is an ionic - not molecular - compound. Owen would instantly cease to be a molecule man. Kudos to Galan for inventing the perfect strategy.

ghostman
Originally posted by Magnon
Turning MM into salt would indeed be the very antithesis of Molecule Man. Salt (sodium chloride, NaCl) is an ionic - not molecular - compound. Owen would instantly cease to be a molecule man. Kudos to Galan for inventing the perfect strategy.

maybe if this was a nerfed movie or tv version of MM, but he just doesn't control molecules.

DarkSaint85
Next you're gonna say he's no man.

ghostman
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Next you're gonna say he's no man.

you're right, he is a god.

just like the handsome one in my avatar

ShadowFyre
Lets see, MM can blink Lifebringer Galactus out of existence, Firestorm is the saltiest character out there....Spite wins 10/10

zopzop
The ONLY version of MM I can see losing to Firestorm is the one that lost to Klaw.

Mr Master
^ Owen wasn't exactly over-powered though good friend, he lost cause he jobbed.

He could've crushed Klaw, but instead,
Owen literally just stood there without attacking further after disintegrating Klaw's sound blaster.

While Owen stood there looking at Klaw (like an idiot)
Klaw was able to yap a paragraph's worth of shit,
and then k.o. Owen by sound blasting him from beneath by touching the ground.

Although,
needless to say, that was perhaps Owen's weakest incarnation,
(no space-time warping or organic molecular control)
with the Dark Reign incarnation coming in at a close second.
He was without question more vulnerable (less durable) than Dark Reign.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.