Firestorm Vs Vision

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f8/ec/72/f8ec7243678f0c44867e6af973374710.jpg

No prep.
No BFR.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9a/12/a5/9a12a57ee09f892c93372761715861b6.jpg

ShadowFyre
Initial response is Firestorm but Vision is pretty beastly. Not sure.

leonidas
hmm, not sure vision could resist fs's molecular control. his density alteration would likely be meaningless. at one point he'd gained some nano-level control over his body though. THAT may have helped but i think those upgrades were left in the previous universe, unfortunately.... can't see vision having any real chance here at all.....

ShadowFyre
There was a recent Visiin vs. avengers comic where he won, even ine shotting Jane Thor which seems like bs when Kurse, Destroyer and Odin failed to do so.

riv6672
Yeah i recall that.
I liked this match up as both can turn intangible.

DarkSaint85
Vision goes intangible by lowering his density....whereas others (like Kitty) do so by slipping their atoms between or whatever it is.

Main point is, lowering density means the atoms are still present. Which Firestorm can manipulate.

I mean, air is intangible, and he's changed that many a time.

riv6672
How does FS lower his density?

DarkSaint85
Matter manipulation, at a guess, but no real idea.

He can also obviously affect other things with his powers.

riv6672
Cool. thumb up

Galan007
Originally posted by leonidas
hmm, not sure vision could resist fs's molecular control. his density alteration would likely be meaningless. at one point he'd gained some nano-level control over his body though. THAT may have helped but i think those upgrades were left in the previous universe, unfortunately.... can't see vision having any real chance here at all..... I agree, leo. Vision definitely gets turned into salt.

Good thread. thumb up

Blue Area Vet
Did FS get some sort of power up, because he is being described as something more than a D leveler.

Zack M
Originally posted by Galan007
I agree, leo. Vision definitely gets turned into salt.

Good thread. thumb up

Good old salt argument. stick out tongue

riv6672
Originally posted by Galan007
I agree, leo. Vision definitely gets turned into salt.

Good thread. thumb up
Well of course its a good thread. Thats never dependant on the responses.

nwg202
FS

riv6672
Thanks for the Bump.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.