Thanos at 10% of his power vs Z fighters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Thanos has been depowered a the way down to only 10% of his power level. Can he take out the Z fighters below working as a team? He is basically taking Beerus place and the Z fighters are out for the kill...

Fat Buu
Gohan
Gotenks
Piccolo
Tien
Rage Vegeta (during his fight against Beerus)
Android 18

How does Thanos do?

Inedian
Gotenks alone takes him out. Rage Vegeta alone takes him out.

Damborgson
So you're taking the maximum amount of power that Beerus used to beat them with and applying it to Thanos??

He gets rage stomped of course.

RealityWarper
You can put Thanos at 100% of his power against Yamcha and he will loose.

cdtm
Carver finally admits a full strength Thanos is too much for Dragon Ball.

Even at 10%, they have no chance. 10% of Maker would destroy them.

TheBadguy
I'm a thanos stan. ..but I'm not entirely sure at all he could take Tien at 100% let alone the team..let alone at 10%

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
So you're taking the maximum amount of power that Beerus used to beat them with and applying it to Thanos??

He gets rage stomped of course.

Yes. Some people say he could give Beerus a fight and win. So he should be able to pull a ft that Beerus did with ease (don't even think he used 10%. Remember, he only charged up when he fought Vegeta).

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
Carver finally admits a full strength Thanos is too much for Dragon Ball.

Even at 10%, they have no chance. 10% of Maker would destroy them.

Did you read the Maker comic? If so, Thanos tells us before facing Maker why it was a good time to fight her. You do not read the comics you bring up.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
Did you read the Maker comic? If so, Thanos tells us before facing Maker why it was a good time to fight her. You do not read the comics you bring up.

Found that out on Comicvine? Or are you ignoring the important context that he was specifically talking about the fact she chose to inhabit a mortal body that could be rendered unconscious on purpose?

Because that's the ONLY thing he was referencing. Her power was still fully functional, and she still tried to kill him with it.

carver9
Found that out on Comicvine? Or are you ignoring the important context that he was specifically talking about the fact she chose to inhabit a mortal body that could be rendered unconscious on purpose?

Because that's the ONLY thing he was referencing. Her power was still fully functional, and she still tried to kill him with it.

And her durability was crap. Her body hindered her abilities along with her durability. Him beating her isn't impressive. Back on topic. Is Thanos clearing this troll and why?

cdtm
Scans or stfu.

She was capable of reversing the big crunch in that body.

carver9
Scans or stfu.

She was capable of reversing the big crunch in that body.

Thanos outright tells us she is vulnerable due to her mortal form. She was hindered...

http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11124/111240836/5249611-4844679389-50320.jpg

cdtm
And again, what does that have to do with her offensive powers.

You haven't proven a thing.

carver9
And again, what does that have to do with her offensive powers.

You haven't proven a thing.

Her offensive powers knocked Thanos out (lol)...

http://www.universomarvel.com.aq/thanos/Thanos_Maker_3.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/101942/3218727-2.jpg

What are you talking about. You are obviously trolling.

cdtm
Thank you for proving my point. Now everyone can see why nobody from Dragon Ball is killing him.

She knocked him out, when she intended to kill him. Thanos survived a killing blow from a Beyonder.

carver9
Meant to kill him? Where did you get that from? Scans. It's like saying Yamcha can tank Universe busting power due him surviving an attack from him.

cdtm
So you're just grabbing scans and missing all naunce and context from stories, gotcha.

Damborgson
Yes. Some people say he could give Beerus a fight and win. So he should be able to pull a ft that Beerus did with ease (don't even think he used 10%. Remember, he only charged up when he fought Vegeta).

He didn't even use 10% on SSJ3 goku so for everyone but vegeta he used anywhere between 5-9% pretty ridiculous.

carver9
He didn't even use 10% on SSJ3 goku so for everyone but vegeta he used anywhere between 5-9% pretty ridiculous.

Yep. He stood in one spot and allowed Buu and Gotenks to pound on him without suffering a scratch.

https://youtu.be/FmE8TstIjTM

Inedian
Tien alone takes him out. I forgot that even DB humans gained enormous power (far and far more powerful than Saiyan Saga Vegeta), because they are still immeasurable irrelevant to someone like Goku.

Everyone on the list alone takes Thanos out.

Thanos is nothing more than an insect compared to Beerus.

RealityWarper
HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!

Bringing the Maker is inane...

She was vulnerable and her power (well Beyonder's power) dropped to planetary. That's even specified by Marvel in the handbooks.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Inedian
Tien alone takes him out. I forgot that even DB humans gained enormous power (far and far more powerful than Saiyan Saga Vegeta), because they are still immeasurable irrelevant to someone like Goku.

Everyone on the list alone takes Thanos out.

Thanos is nothing more than an insect compared to Beerus.

Seconded on that.

cdtm
Maker has all the power of a cosmic cube in mortal form.

I don't know where you're getting this "plaetary" business from, but on KMC we've had people argue the actual pre retcon Beyonder was only "planetary , which is just stupid.

RealityWarper
Maker has all the power of a cosmic cube in mortal form.

All sentinent Cosmic Cubes aren't at the same power-level

People on KMC have no business at saying how powerful a character is.

Marvel does.

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/05/1486050008-ohotmu-wom-2005-marvelbabes-dcp-21.jpg

KOSMOS HAS VAST POWERS ON A PLANETARY SCALE. Moreover her durability dropped below the likes of Thor AKA metahuman durability

By the way I admire the massive hypocrisy of the people on this forum when they completely make-up Molecule Man being somehow weakened or depowered when the story and the authors says otherwise.

Astner
Maker was weakened when Thanos defeated her.

http://i.imgur.com/El6JlZNm.jpg

From Thanos #10.

cdtm
Originally posted by Astner

From Thanos #10.

Weakened in the sense that she inhabited a mortal body. It made her defeatable.

Nowhere does it say it limited her ability to alter reality. (That bio claim of "planetary level" is ridiculous. But bio's are known for being unreliable.. Try using a bio in a Wolverine or Thor thread and see what happens when the comic book feats contradicting their bio information happen.

And in the end, feats are king. Feats trump bios on this board.)

carver9
Originally posted by RealityWarper
All sentinent Cosmic Cubes aren't at the same power-level

People on KMC have no business at saying how powerful a character is.

Marvel does.

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/05/1486050008-ohotmu-wom-2005-marvelbabes-dcp-21.jpg

KOSMOS HAS VAST POWERS ON A PLANETARY SCALE. Moreover her durability dropped below the likes of Thor AKA metahuman durability

By the way I admire the massive hypocrisy of the people on this forum when they completely make-up Molecule Man being somehow weakened or depowered when the story and the authors says otherwise.

laughing out loud laughing out loud CDTM is a troll that gets proven wrong every time he brings a showing up in a DBZ thread. I love it. Keep it up guys.

carver9
Weakened in the sense that she inhabited a mortal body. It made her defeatable.

Nowhere does it say it limited her ability to alter reality. (That bio claim of "planetary level" is ridiculous. But bio's are known for being unreliable.. Try using a bio in a Wolverine or Thor thread and see what happens when the comic book feats contradicting their bio information happen.

And in the end, feats are king. Feats trump bios on this board.)

What fts does Maker have in that body and that BIO is as legit as it can get.

cdtm
What fts does Maker have in that body and that BIO is as legit as it can get.

Knocking out Thanos already shreds that bio. Silver Surfer is >>>>> planetary level power, and Thanos treats his cosmic blasts like a gentle summer's breeze.

carver9
Knocking out Thanos already shreds that bio. Silver Surfer is >>>>> planetary level power, and Thanos treats his cosmic blasts like a gentle summer's breeze.

Lol...so Maker knocking out Thanos is proof? Captain Marvel koed Thanos as well. Does that put her above Surfer?

carver9
https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/civil-war-ii-fcbd-2016-greenmangroup-dcp-015.jpg

cdtm
Stronger then Hulk, who repeatedly proved ineffective against Thanos.

carver9
Stronger then Hulk, who repeatedly proved ineffective against Thanos.

Scans of Hulk punching Thanos. Then you're getting off point which means, you have nothing.

cdtm
What point? You're lowballing like you usually do.

carver9
What point? You're lowballing like you usually do.

I'm showing you how your argument doesn't make any sense.

cdtm
Anyone who can translate Carver-speak, feel free to step in. Because I have no idea wtf he's saying.

carver9
Nothing. Now move on.

cdtm

carver9
Lol...so Maker knocking out Thanos is proof? Captain Marvel koed Thanos as well. Does that put her above Surfer?

cdtm
Because Captain Marvel is remotely comparable to Surfer, Thanos, and a Beyonder.

carver9
Because Captain Marvel is remotely comparable to Surfer, Thanos, and a Beyonder.

Hey, you're the one using people knocking Thanos out and putting them above planetary because of this. Let's stay consistent please. Your debating style is terrible.

cdtm
And knocking out Thanos IS above planetary level.

You're the one equating Maestro Hulk manhandling Hulk with a snake manhandling him. **** context and history if it's inconvienent, amiright?

carver9
And knocking out Thanos IS above planetary level.

You're the one equating Maestro Hulk manhandling Hulk with a snake manhandling him. **** context and history if it's inconvienent, amiright?

Beyonder was planetary as stated and vulnerable AND she koed Thanos with a nuke like blast. I'm trying to figure out why you tend to make up things except for DB characters. You watch the show every week. Show them some love.

Ok, the Hulk comment, I don't know what you're talking about. All I know is, Beyonder was weakened which makes your ft that you mentioned look like boo boo.

Astner

cdtm
laughing So you're arguing collateral damage?

Shall I dig up Carver arguing against using collateral damage to prove a point? Or maybe simply use those standards against Dragon Ball?

Oh, look at Vegeta emptying all his ki against Buu. Mere city damage. laughing out loud

Astner

cdtm
Not how it works.

You're supposed to prove she was depowered in some way. And you haven't done that.

Inhabiting a mortal body does not equal having inhibited reality altering powers.

I hope there's no argument that Thanos is >>>>> high herald, at least. There are those who try and argue Thanos is < Hulk/Superman. I call those people insane.

Astner
Not how it works.

You're supposed to prove she was depowered in some way. And you haven't done that.
I did.

http://i.imgur.com/0Ui9yRc.png

From Thanos #10.

cdtm
You're reaching. Nothing is said about her raw power, and a mention of her reversing the big crunch says the opposite.

Capacities in context with being mortal, most likely. Cosmic senses vs mortal senses.

Astner
You're reaching. Nothing is said about her raw power,
I disagree.

and a mention of her reversing the big crunch says the opposite.
No, she wasn't, and this proves that you haven't read the comic. Because "the Crunch" has nothing to do with the Big Crunch.

http://i.imgur.com/aadt1oum.jpg

Peter Quill stipulated that she could reverse if she "pulled together."

http://i.imgur.com/inYNJZxm.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/iN44EpIm.jpg

Capacities in context with being mortal, most likely.
No, Thanos had already specified that she was mortal.

Cosmic senses vs mortal senses.
No it's her diminished power and sensory abilities that made her go mad.

carver9
CDTM is getting owned. Badly.

cdtm

This is what people who don't know how to argue think getting owned looks like.

Coming from anybody but you, I might be insulted. laughing out loud

cdtm
I disagree.

No, she wasn't, and this proves that you haven't read the comic. Because "the Crunch" has nothing to do with the Big Crunch.

http://i.imgur.com/aadt1oum.jpg

Peter Quill stipulated that she could reverse if she "pulled together."

http://i.imgur.com/inYNJZxm.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/iN44EpIm.jpg

No, Thanos had already specified that she was mortal.

No it's her diminished power and sensory abilities that made her go mad.

I don't know or care what The Crunch is because the comic didn't explain it, einstein. laughing

And it's not relevent.

The rest is nonsense and conjecture. Your proof is all in relation to Maker's physical state, and not her power level.

RealityWarper

This is called a public execution.
You can notice the bias in his answer when he willfully ignores that Thanos said that the Beyonder is weakened.

Astner

carver9
Lol...I'm saving this page.

cdtm
I've read it, you're still wrong, RealityWarper's ignored and rationalized many scans himself (Like Superman defying Hal Jordan's time stop with raw super speed), and Carver's an idiot.

Diminished capacity does not = reduced power level. That's YOUR interpretation of it. Quill's comment about "pulling herself together" doesn't mean anything, either. She was pretty flaky, and unfocused/whimsical in that story, and "pulling herself together" could just mean not being so bubbleheaded..

Regardless, a cube being, on a whim, tried to kill Thanos. That's what's on the page, clear as day.

RealityWarper
I've read it, you're still wrong, RealityWarper's ignored and rationalized many scans himself (Like Superman defying Hal Jordan's time stop with raw super speed), and Carver's an idiot.

Diminished capacity does not = reduced power level. That's YOUR interpretation of it. Quill's comment about "pulling herself together" doesn't mean anything, either. She was pretty flaky, and unfocused/whimsical in that story, and "pulling herself together" could just mean not being so bubbleheaded..

Regardless, a cube being, on a whim, tried to kill Thanos. That's what's on the page, clear as day.

Hahaha. What the hell ?
There is nothing that I ignored...
Clark said himself that he is speeded-up for some reasons...

Whatever none of the arguments that you presented so far are valuable in any ways.

Superman is mocked by street-levelers. Deal with it.

To get back on topic, Maker's powers are planetary and when Thanos is refering to Beyonder's abilities being weakened, it is obvious that he is talking about his ability to manipulate the reality among the others.

Thanos was knocked-out by a weak energy blast. Deal with it.

cdtm
Hahaha. What the hell ?
There is nothing that I ignored...
Clark said himself that he is speeded-up for some reasons...

Whatever none of the arguments that you presented so far are valuable in any ways.

Superman is mocked by street-levelers. Deal with it.

To get back on topic, Maker's powers are planetary and when Thanos is refering to Beyonder's abilities being weakened, it is obvious that he is talking about his ability to manipulate the reality among the others.

Thanos was knocked-out by a weak energy blast. Deal with it.

"Clark" said.

Was he supposed to say "I'm using my super speed to negate your ring effect"? stick out tongue

Either way, you're way too good for Carver. You should dump him, he's holding you back.

Astner
I've read it,
No you haven't, because you don't even "remember" basic elements like where Thanos met the Maker.

It would be like me saying that I read the Fantastic Four but I "forgot" that the Baxter Building was located on Marvel Earth. In fact it's actually worse because you're denying it even when presented is evidence.

you're still wrong,
No I'm not. And you denying the fact only discredits your integrity. In fact I'll post the scan a third time, this time cropped and highlighted so you can't miss it.

http://i.imgur.com/XTTVjmv.png

RealityWarper's ignored and rationalized many scans himself (Like Superman defying Hal Jordan's time stop with raw super speed), and Carver's an idiot.
Even if this is true this does not make it okay for you to ignore evidence.

Diminished capacity does not = reduced power level. That's YOUR interpretation of it.
Look up "diminished" and "capacity" in a dictionary.

Where was it specified that she wanted to kill him?

cdtm
That scan means nothing to me.

From Marvel wiki's, I can see that the crunch is some barrier between the negative zone. Ok.

Yeah, I've read it. Years ago. They met on some space station... A prison complex or something. Not really the most interesting part of Giffen's run, imo (And I'm a big Giffen fan as I grew up reading his amazing JLA/JLI era.)

RealityWarper
"Clark" said.

Was he supposed to say "I'm using my super speed to negate your ring effect"? stick out tongue

Either way, you're way too good for Carver. You should dump him, he's holding you back.

Do you realize that there is no correlation between that feat and an hand to hand situation ?

At best you can use it if some power of a similar nature is used against Superman but that's all.

carver9
CDTM is stubborn as hell.

RealityWarper
CDTM is stubborn as hell.

He just don't want to imagine his favourite characters losing. That's all.

Astner
That scan means nothing to me.

From Marvel wiki's, I can see that the crunch is some barrier between the negative zone. Ok.
It's closer to a "crack," but yes it's an energy field at the edge of the universe.

Yeah, I've read it. Years ago. They met on some space station... A prison complex or something.
You're reciting what I just told you.

Not really the most interesting part of Giffen's run, imo (And I'm a big Giffen fan as I grew up reading his amazing JLA/JLI era.)
No you haven't. Because if you had read it you would never have made the connection that the Crunch means the Big Crunch, because it's mentioned in every issue from #7 to the end of the series and then later in a couple of issues in the Annihilus arc.

It was a long time since I read the story too, but I can still summarize it. I may have forgotten some of the details, but if you mention them I can place them in the story. If you say "the Crunch" I recognize it as the energy field, if you say "the Klyn" I recognize it as the engines used to siphon the energy from the Crunch as well as the penitentiary where the later half of the story took place.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
CDTM: I love ya bud, but I'd just take the L here. smile

cdtm
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
CDTM: I love ya bud, but I'd just take the L here. smile

Hah. If anyone's making a fool of himself, it's "comic book guy" here.

Who does he think he is, Pendaran?

RealityWarper

Who ?

At least, everyone agree that Pendaran sucks big time ! laughing

cdtm
Who ?

At least, everyone agree that Pendaran sucks big time ! laughing

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/79/The_Simpsons-Jeff_Albertson.png/222px-The_Simpsons-Jeff_Albertson.png

And yes, that's one thing we're in 100% agreement on. smile

This one poster by the name of Mr. X, who I'd peg as a good poster on Darksaints level, was his biggeet cheerleader for the longest time. Right up until he mixed up a minor detail and got called a liar by the guy.

What.A.Tool.

Astner
Yeah, I made such a fool of myself that you don't even dare to respond to my arguments. Good one.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/79/The_Simpsons-Jeff_Albertson.png/222px-The_Simpsons-Jeff_Albertson.png
Yeah, look at all those extra pounds I'm carrying.

http://i.imgur.com/5aUwoIom.jpg

Excuse the hair, I'm fresh out of the shower.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ngl, that picture is exceptionally ghey. smile

NotAllThatEvil
Your mirror is so wavy.

cdtm

I should have taken your advice, X. I should have known when to quit.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Gaynes in this thread over 9000.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I should have taken your advice, X. I should have known when to quit.

Call me Skillz, bud. smile

Damborgson
Yeah, I made such a fool of myself that you don't even dare to respond to my arguments. Good one.

Yeah, look at all those extra pounds I'm carrying.

Are you stroking your crotch? laughing out loud laughing out loud

Astner
You've never been to the beach?

Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Your mirror is so wavy.
Bought four of them, only ended up using three for my hallway. So I keep one in my bedroom.

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Gaynes in this thread over 9000.
Then stop masturbating to my picture. http://static-cdn.jtvnw.net/emoticons/v1/25/1.0

Are you stroking your crotch? laughing out loud laughing out loud
I think I was avoiding to cast a shadow and obscure my abs, but I don't remember. The picture is over a year old.

Prof. T.C McAbe
^You are too skinny, train more.

StiltmanFTW
You can have Thanos at 1000% of his power here, any Z fighter will still be able to murder him. Speed, versatility, skill.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You can have Thanos at 1000% of his power here, any Z fighter will still be able to murder him. Speed, versatility, skill.

Agreed.

Thanos would be destroyed by Yamcha without a chance to lay a finger on him.

NemeBro
You can have Thanos at 1000% of his power here, any Z fighter will still be able to murder him. Speed, versatility, skill. Of all the advantages you would give the Z fighters you go with "versatility"?

The Z fighters are flying bricks with basic energy projection, with Buu and Piccolo having regen, Piccolo having minor telekinesis (I think? That might have only been in a filler), and Buu having some transmutation powers.

Thanos has all of that and more personally, and has more with various tech he uses, on top of being barred from death.

I don't typically go into Marvel threads because of how inconsistent the characters are in terms of speed (Thor can go from blitzing a skyfather and being faster than light to being slower than Wolverine), but the idea that incredibly limited characters like the Z fighters beat Thanos in versatility is laughably stupid.

I will however say that the idea that the Z fighters could do significant damage to a character who survived a beating from an enraged Odin is laughable.

dvampire
Thanos wins because dragonball z characters (not super) can't produce enough power to kill him. They just watch out for mind control, even though I've never seen thanos control someone from a distance.

TethAdamTheRock
Z Fighters Shit Stomp

RealityWarper
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Z Fighters Shit Stomp

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by NemeBro
Of all the advantages you would give the Z fighters you go with "versatility"?

The Z fighters are flying bricks with basic energy projection, with Buu and Piccolo having regen, Piccolo having minor telekinesis (I think? That might have only been in a filler), and Buu having some transmutation powers.

Thanos has all of that and more personally, and has more with various tech he uses, on top of being barred from death.

I don't typically go into Marvel threads because of how inconsistent the characters are in terms of speed (Thor can go from blitzing a skyfather and being faster than light to being slower than Wolverine), but the idea that incredibly limited characters like the Z fighters beat Thanos in versatility is laughably stupid.

I will however say that the idea that the Z fighters could do significant damage to a character who survived a beating from an enraged Odin is laughable. You think Superman is more versatile than goku?

dvampire
Alll of supermans senses are highten. That's more versatile and better than throwing ki blasts.

RealityWarper
You think Superman is more versatile than goku?

Yamcha solostomps and I'm not even kidding

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by dvampire
Alll of supermans senses are highten. That's more versatile and better than throwing ki blasts. No thats not, and so are gokus

RealityWarper
No thats not, and so are gokus

Moreover Goku can kick Superman's ass with his eyes closed ^^

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Goku isn't more versatile than Superman, but he'd still oneshot an army of Supermen, casually.

dvampire
Superman says you're dreaming! Coutersy of zamasu vs vegeto! Can't beat speed in an delusional interpretation of passing along parts of moving bodily parts.

carver9
Why is this guy back? AnywaysX if you're talking about Zamasu using his powers to stab Vegeta then you probably want to look at this...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11121/111213729/4428904-7937219507-35113.jpg

Brainiac ship nearly killed Superman with blades until he was saved and healed. You're a troll that have no kind of comic knowledge. Your arguments always backfire on you because of this.

dvampire
The power unleashed by supes wipes out your interpretation of fraud and tolling. His durability isn't available( to goku) in all areas of goku, which is the core of the planet, destruction of the planet, or trunks fighting with his STEEL sword several times. Brainiac has my support for hurting supes!

carver9
It was steel that ripped through Supes in that scan. Trunks rips Superman in half.

NemeBro
You think Superman is more versatile than goku? Are you retarded?

NemeBro
It was steel that ripped through Supes in that scan. While you know I fully acknowledge Goku as of Super would beat Superman easily, do you have any evidence for this claim in particular?

dvampire
It was steel that ripped through Supes in that scan. Trunks rips Superman in half.

It was technology not known to earthlings, just don't make sense for it to be steel. Cripple my opponent with heat, coldness, and strength of absolution that brings lease of a pissed of superman. Sorry goku!

TethAdamTheRock
Are you retarded? Besides X ray vision and ice breath what powers does superman have over goku because goku has enhanced senses , super speed etc

Prof. T.C McAbe
First this is a Thanos thread, second Superman breaks Multiversal bonds with ease created by the most powerful character in fiction. The combined Super cast stands no chance.

But let's focus on 10% power Thanos, who is a better match up for DBZ chars.

TethAdamTheRock
lmao

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
First this is a Thanos thread, second Superman breaks Multiversal bonds with ease created by the most powerful character in fiction. The combined Super cast stands no chance.

1. Most powerful character in fiction? Rofl.

2. Beerus, God Goku, Whis, Omni-King, etc, would solo an army of Supermen, casually.

dvampire
And superman will lightly-punch disagree!😏

TethAdamTheRock
While you know I fully acknowledge Goku as of Super would beat Superman easily, do you have any evidence for this claim in particular? DBZ Characters can destroy planets at base level

NemeBro
Besides X ray vision and ice breath what powers does superman have over goku because goku has enhanced senses , super speed etc Go to the post you quoted and tell me where the word "Superman" appears in my post.

I am sadly going to have to assume you are, in fact, retarded.

NemeBro
DBZ Characters can destroy planets at base level Yeah, definitely a complete retard.

TethAdamTheRock
Go to the post you quoted and tell me where the word "Superman" appears in my post.

I am sadly going to have to assume you are, in fact, retarded. You quoted a post that had the word superman in it.

NemeBro
You quoted a post that had the word superman in it. I didn't.

This is the post I quoted.

You're retarded. thumb up

TethAdamTheRock
Are you retarded? Go back one page to this very quote What the f**k?

NemeBro
Go back one page to this very quote What the f**k? I quoted a post you made, bringing up a character I never argued about.

You're retarded, and should feel bad about yourself.

TethAdamTheRock
I quoted a post you made, bringing up a character I never argued about.

You're retarded, and should feel bad about yourself. Umm that was a simple yes or no question confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.