DE Sidious vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TenebrousWay
DE Sidious fights the entire banite line minus himself (obviously), Plagueis and Tenebrous. Sheev has 30 minutes to prepare himself for a course of action.

If Sidious loses, Plagueis joins Sidious and the duo have 1 hour preparation against the same team minus Plagueis as well.

Deronn_solo
With a full hour prep, he'd have enough time to create a Force Storm, and swallow most of them whole.

Without it, he'd be stomped to infinity and beyond.

Azronger
Sidious wins with or without Storms.

darthbane77
If Sidious can get off-planet and use a storm then he wins, otherwise he gets slaughtered.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by darthbane77
If Sidious can get off-planet and use a storm then he wins.

I don't think he can leave the battlefield, even with prep - at least that's how it is on most forums.

But yeah, Force Storms are his only hope, without it, he stands zero chance at victory.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
I don't think he can leave the battlefield, even with prep - at least that's how it is on most forums.

But yeah, Force Storms are his only hope, without it, he stands zero chance at victory. Yeah, if he can't leave the battlefield then he definitely loses.

Emperordmb

But yeah, Force Storms are his only hope, without it, he stands zero chance at victory.

Ursumeles
With a full hour prep, he'd have enough time to create a Force Storm, and swallow most of them whole.

DarthAnt66

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.