Tell me how you pee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dyno
Well I for one pee sitting down. Have done for the last 10 years or something. It all started when I'd get up in the middle of the night when I was still half asleep. Eventually and quickly it began to bleed into my every day lucid life. Now you can find me sitting down and peeing in alley ways, fields, backs of buses...essentially anywhere I find myself needing a pee...I'll just sit right on down and pee there. Really was birthed from laziness but later on I was told it's better for your prostate so now I tell people that's why I do it. My prostate being amazing is a fairly decent byproduct though, to be fair.

Tonight I peed standing up just to see if I still could. I could. Literally got every drop in the toilet. Which I felt was pretty good.

How do you guys pee? I'd really love to hear all about it.

Ax3l
Out my Butt!!

Bashar Teg
with my penis

Dyno
These are both great pee stories

Robtard
Freely

riv6672
Happily.

walshy
I like to be different so I use the superman technique

riv6672
You wear glasses?

Genesis-Soldier
upside down. I normally have a raging erection so I have to aim it whilst doing a hand stand. admittedly the early days were messy but I got the hang of it eventually

Piggle Humsy
http://i66.tinypic.com/2l9sh3r.jpg

Genesis-Soldier
I KNEW that was how walshy pees ^

Dyno
Living in such divisive times it's comforting at the very root of it all we all still have peeing in common

riv6672
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
I KNEW that was how walshy pees ^
Nerd glasses. yes

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by Dyno
Living in such divisive times it's comforting at the very root of it all we all still have peeing in common

whilst it does seem to be at our core. could any diffrences strike tensions between us ?

walshy
I bet dyno made this thread cause he has a golden showers fetish

Genesis-Soldier
its a good fetish

jinXed by JaNx
I can only pee when there's a llama that's dancing to the, Black eye Peas song, Hy Humps around.

Genesis-Soldier
you sir are a credit to our race

Dyno
Originally posted by walshy
I bet dyno made this thread cause he has a golden showers fetish

Nah but if anyone wanted to buy some of my pee I'd be cool with that

riv6672
Standing up
Or sitting down.
In the shower
On the ground.
In someone's face
Or on the stairs.
If no one sees
Then no one cares.
Peeing is a lovely thing.
Makes monkeys cry
And froggies sing.

dadudemon
I pee standing up. But since I poop 3 times a day, I usually only pee once or twice a day, standing up. Usually, I poop and pee at the same time.

Flyattractor
I would think that the real question is How much JerkMaterial is this creating for Dyno?

And quite a few others....

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by Dyno
Nah but if anyone wanted to buy some of my pee I'd be cool with that

how much and when can I get it by. I have a test next friday

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
you sir are a credit to our race

Thanks mane

shiv
http://www.hdfbcover.com/randomcovers/covers/Like-A-Boss-fb-cover-photo.jpg

~Bun Bun~
Peeing used to be this easy thing. Aside from having shy pee in which I would have talk to myself but still was easy. Now I have to hop and roll and hope I actually sit on the bowl.

Brokenankleproblems

riv6672
http://i.imgur.com/DGAThpp.jpg

Not sure who made this info graphic but he forgot to lift the seat.

Christina B
I pee like every hour now. I used to not use public toilets until I was like 19.

Nuke Nixon
I still don't use public toilets or as I like to call them "biological warfare stations"

Pee out past the third tree like a civilized person.

riv6672
I've peed and pooped in trenches and had to burn the excrement and stir it with a shovel.

And yet there are some public bathrooms i've been to where i'm all 'Nope. I'll hold it'.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.