Tiger Shark's bite. Who could survive repeated bites?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Tiger Shark get 4 bites on these guys anywhere on their body.

1.Superman
2.WWH
3.Wonder Woman
4.Black Panther
5.Aquaman
6.Morlun
7.Omega Red
8.Silver Surfer

riv6672
Well, i know where he's biting Wonder Woman.

golem370
Boobies!

ghostman
Originally posted by riv6672
Well, i know where he's biting Wonder Woman.

her butthole? do you think she has a pink one or a brown one? i personally believe she should be written with a pink one, adds more character tbh

golem370
But seriously who survives?

zopzop
Originally posted by golem370
But seriously who survives?
They don't fight back and just stand there and get bit?

Well look at it this way : he has super human physical stats and adamantium teeth. You see the amount of damage Wolverine has done to various bricks from Hulk to Thor to Namor and that dude doesn't have anywhere near Tiger Sharks strength level.

Assuming they just stand there and let him bite them, IMHO only Morlun and WWH survive. He won't be able to damage Morlun and WWH will just regen the damage instantly. Don't know what happens to Surfer he may withstand it, he may not.

Khazra Reborn
T'Charlie bleeds out, the rest are totally fine.

golem370
Originally posted by zopzop

Well look at it this way : he has super human physical stats and adamantium teeth. You see the amount of damage Wolverine has done to various bricks from Hulk to Thor to Namor and that dude doesn't have anywhere near Tiger Sharks strength level.

Assuming they just stand there and let him bite them, IMHO only Morlun and WWH survive. He won't be able to damage Morlun and WWH will just regen the damage instantly. Don't know what happens to Surfer he may withstand it, he may not.

Well if by superhuman strength you mean biting pressure then ok, but if you mean in general super strength then would that matter?

Does Morlun being in Africa with thousands of wild animals to feed off of make the difference?

psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk/th_nec1_zpsdxzbacri.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk/th_nec2_zpslqqlmi67.jpg

abhilegend
Originally posted by zopzop

Are you trying to tell us Morlun is more invulnerable than Superman?

DarkSaint85
Morlun would be amped by Tiger Shark; can TS bite himself????

Supermutant
Tiger Shark's teeth falls out from biting any of them. That's his level of jobber.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.