Eeeeeuw!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mechmoggy
This may sound really odd but does anyone else do this......

I was eating a bag of crisps (chips to you yanks) and after the first one I said, "yuck, these taste really strange", after which I continued to eat them.

By the end of the packet I was convinced that something was wrong with them and that maybe I shouldn't have continued.

Apparently I always do this. I'll moan that something doesn't taste right, then go right on and eat the lot.

Am I freaky and uniquey?

Corran
Yes Mech you are.

mechmoggy
*Hangs head in shame*

*Finds horrible tasting crisp on t-shirt and eats it*

Corran
Eeeeeuw

mechmoggy
I can't help myself. embarrasment

Corran
Then nobody else can help you either, you are beyond help.

Evy_O
I never do that. When something doesn't taste good, I drop it and take something else. Unless I'm very hungry... smile

Gundark
Sounds like you ate overripe potatoes. Or something.

You moron. laughing out loud

Corran
Mechmoggy is a Moron, Mechmoggy is a moron.

finti
christ Mech you whine like a sissy......you too Corr

Gundark
Men behaving badly.

Corran
He started it.

finti
indeed he did

Catch 22
Hmmmmmm, crisps............

narcil
*LOL* actually, i've done that too---but it was because i was ravenously hungry. @_@

narcil
(wasn't with a bag of chips, though--- i was eating some strange-tasting cookies)

Tex
This is a common problem with chips.
That's why on all Firto Lay brand chips chips it says on the back of the bag that if for some reason the product is unsatisfactory, cut out the UPC and send it in with an explaination for a complete refund.

Only dumb people continue to eat the whole bag of chipsstick out tongue

wink

Captain REX
Are the chips crisp or are the crisps chip? big grin

I did that once. Salt & Vineagar Lays. Taste odd, but suddenly they taste great...

finti
so why do you eat the whole bag Tex

Tex
In Norway they eat cabbage chipsstick out tongue

Captain REX
Hey, do you have something against Cabbage Chips?

You know, the Dorito company just made Guacamole chips... eek!

finti
please tell me how you would get them crispy

Captain REX
Guacamole flavoring. Mine are better though. You bake the guacamole until it explodes all over the place...wait, that doesn't make chips...never mind! big grin

mechmoggy
Its not just crisps either, I did it with a scotch egg the other day and a glass of milk.

I think I'm too lazy to do anything about it and so take my chances with food poisoning.

yerssot
*points to mech*
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuw!

what are we doing here btw?

Corran
Mech you should drink as much alcohol to kill off any dodgy viruses you may catch from your food.

BOPRecruit 16
milk and cream soda tastes nasty. don't try it, believe me. i like to experiment mixing foods/drinks once and a while. not bad, the results. gold fish and salad dressing is good. or with choco pudding is delightful. ooh! my friends and i like to put skittles in our sodas! it's cool. the color comes off! whee ^.~ PhOeNiX

finti
mmmmmmmmmmm beer

mah
poor skittles!

mechmoggy
Ooooh, I've just made myself a cheese sandwich but the cheese was all hard and mis-coloured.

yerssot
that's an eeeeuw too?

Corran
Mmmm mature cheese. Bet you still ate it?

mechmoggy
Of course.

Not mature in a nice way, it had taken that funny mis-coloured look it gets when kept un-wrapped in the fridge. What the hell is wrong with me? confused

Corran
What is worng with you? Well where to start the list would be massive, lets just say what is right with you...
1. You are a member of KMC forums.
2. errrrm...........OK scrub 2, there can be only one.

finti
mature cheese? as in a sweaty sock

mechmoggy
As in double-hard and funny tasting.

yerssot
british cheese?

cermiestar
cheese gives you nightmares. la la la la.

yerssot
*starts eating tons of cheese*

cermiestar
tut tut. you'll have bad dreams tonite yerssot.

yerssot
I'm hoping that yes

cermiestar
why do u want bad dreams yerss?

yerssot
it's great! I like it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.