The Official 'Bowling Green Massacre' Memorial Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bashar Teg
I figured it would be nice to have a thread to post our thoughts, prayers, and remembrances of the infamous Bowling Green Massacre. While healing and closure are healthy, it's far too easy for our modernized information-saturated liberal media-dominated societies to become complacent and forget these sorts of tragedies, especially when they never happened.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/02/03/trump-adviser-invents-bowling-green-massacre-defense-refugee-ban/97436748/?siteID=je6NUbpObpQ-P7ZS6klD1aOceteZT_j4ew

Beniboybling
I'm really shocked this didn't get more coverage. More of the same from the main stream media. sad

dadudemon
I know this thread is a bit tongue-in-cheek but is this a gaff? Is what she said a gaff or is this more serious?

Firefly218
Originally posted by dadudemon
I know this thread is a bit tongue-in-cheek but is this a gaff? Is what she said a gaff or is this more serious? Kellyanne manufactured a fake "massacre" to make muslim refugees seem dangerous and justify Trump's ban...

The dishonesty of this administration reeks

Robtard
Yup

Bashar Teg
#AlternativeFacts

Robtard
#BGM
#neverforget

ArtificialGlory
It probably did happen in some parallel universe so it's technically true. Alt-true, if you will.

shiv
#LOL

Surtur
Lol I figured this was some kind of school shooting from the title.

Raisen
We should hold a vigil broz. Meet at my house with candles

Flyattractor
Will there be Beer? Cause no way in HELL am i hanging with any of you losers while sober.

Fuch it...Better make it Booze...White Lightening would be best.

Surtur
Originally posted by Raisen
We should hold a vigil broz. Meet at my house with candles

I would have figured you'd have used up all your candles in that vigil you held over all those brave people who died protecting Hilary Clinton from Bosnian snipers?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Surtur
I would have figured you'd have used up all your candles in that vigil you held over all those brave people who died protecting Hilary Clinton from Bosnian snipers?

I heard the snipers all shot themselves when they saw the HillDawg get off the chopper. She wasn't wearing any makeup...

eek!

Bashar Teg
"But... but Hillary!"

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I heard the snipers all shot themselves when they saw the HillDawg get off the chopper. She wasn't wearing any makeup...

eek!

IMO this entire thing has been worth it, Kelly's blunder has been worth it. Why? It lead to this lol:

Kellyanne Conway shuts down Chelsea Clinton with just five words over fake news

Hilary Clintons child tweeting that someone else should "not make up attacks" ? Priceless.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
"But... but Hillary!"

Triggered.

Flyattractor
"But... but Hillary!"

You MOTOR BOATED with the Hilldawg?

Nasty Dude....NUH-ASHTY!!!

IMO this entire thing has been worth it, Kelly's blunder has been worth it. Why? It lead to this lol:

Kellyanne Conway shuts down Chelsea Clinton with just five words over fake news

Hilary Clintons child tweeting that someone else should "not make up attacks" ? Priceless.

Chelsea is startint to look like her mom now that she old. We talkin Fugly Buttly here.

But Bash will still give her some butt butt lovin.

Bashar Teg
http://i.imgur.com/ClBZCzi.jpg

Flyattractor
Maybe Obama will try to raise funds on his 57 + 1 State Tour.

Beniboybling
http://i.imgur.com/ClBZCzi.jpg haermm

Bashar Teg
quickmeme, flyattractor? seriously?

Flyattractor
I don't expect you to try and keep up Bashy. So you just keep moving at your own pace. Slow and Backward.

Bashar Teg
oh i see, nice edit.

Flyattractor
See. You get there eventually.

Robtard
Did rather enjoy the "But Hillary!" deflection, good to see that will be in play whenever Trump or one of his goons is caught doing something disgusting over the next four years.

Surtur
I underestimated the sadness of this entire thing. I thought it was just people online making fun of it.

But then I've heard that some people held actual vigils. As in, not going online and joking and posting a thread about it, but actually going out and holding an actual vigil, lmao.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Robtard
Did rather enjoy the "But Hillary!" deflection, good to see that will be in play whenever Trump or one of his goons is caught doing something disgusting over the next four years.

Meh. I remember the Bill Clinton Years. No way Trump will ever be able to do anything to out do Ol' Slick Willy.

Robtard
I underestimated the sadness of this entire thing. I thought it was just people online making fun of it.

But then I've heard that some people held actual vigils. As in, not going online and joking and posting a thread about it, but actually going out and holding an actual vigil, lmao.

Links?

Bashar Teg
Links?

no, no. he's right. just search google for bowling green massacre vigil.

the problem here is that surter doesn't understand satire

Flyattractor
No. The Problem is the Left THINKS it understands satire...

Robtard
no, no. he's right. just search google for bowling green massacre vigil.

the problem here is that surter doesn't understand satire
That's what I figured, just wanted him to show his sources in case Breitbart found that one person who fell for it and are using them to blanket the satirical people as a whole.

Flyattractor
All those sites you guys ref are just George Soro's Fake News Plants.

NICE TRY YOU LOONEY LEFTIES!!!!!

Bashar Teg
That's what I figured, just wanted him to show his sources in case Breitbart found that one person who fell for it and are using them to blanket the satirical people as a whole.

at least he figured out that this thread OP was satire...i think.

Robtard
at least he figured out that this thread OP was satire...i think.

I believe he figured it out just today, or maybe over the weekend, definitely not before last Friday though.

Flyattractor
Or maybe he knew it was satire from the star and is just playing along to see how high we can get the thread's post count.

Surtur
Lmao, the massacre didn't happen so of course it is an attempt at satire. That doesn't make it any less sad though. What is hard to grasp about that?

Robtard
Lmao, the massacre didn't happen so of course it is an attempt at satire. That doesn't make it any less sad though. What is hard to grasp about that?

So your issue is not with Kellyanne Conway spreading a lie to push an agenda, but with the people who mocked her for the lie. Yeah, that's just weird. I fully understand you're a Trumper, but defending the indefensible is both silly and stupid.

Surtur
So your issue is not with Kellyanne Conway spreading a lie to push an agenda, but with the people who mocked her for the lie. Yeah, that's just weird. I fully understand you're a Trumper, but defending the indefensible is both silly and stupid.

Challenge accepted! Can you quote me where I defended Kellyanne?

Bashar Teg
you never really defend anyone, surtur. you instead deflect every topic that puts the trump administration in a bad light, and shift topic to liberals/hillary/obama.

granted, your most recent deflection was at least relevant to the OP, instead of your usual topical interludes. good job thumb up

Robtard
Challenge accepted! Can you quote me where I defended Kellyanne?

This thread. Your usual attacks on others to deflective away from your precious

edit: Basher already covered it.

you never really defend anyone, surtur. you instead deflect every topic that puts the trump administration in a bad light, and shift topic to liberals/hillary/obama.

granted, your most recent deflection was at least relevant to the OP, instead of your usual topical interludes. good job thumb up

Flyattractor
Sure ,,,, yeah, sure...

(didn't bother to read Robbies post, cause....its ROBBIE

Adam Grimes
Yeah sure fly.

Surtur
This thread. Your usual attacks on others to deflective away from your precious

So no, you can't provide any evidence of me defending her? That is all you needed to say.

I'm glad we agree that I didn't defend anyone thumb up

Adam_PoE
The only thing that died in the Bowling Green Massacre was what was left of Kellyanne Conway's credibility, dignity, and integrity.

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
The only thing that died in the Bowling Green Massacre was what was left of Kellyanne Conway's credibility, dignity, and integrity.

To be fair, the dignity of the people who put on real life vigils also took a pretty heavy hit.

But wait, she had integrity before this?

Flyattractor
To be fair, the dignity of the people who put on real life vigils also took a pretty heavy hit.

When compared to the Leftists Progressives that get in her face... OH SHE FULL OF INTEGRITY!! She Gritty with the Intetrity!

Adam_PoE

A satire of a satire is a tragedy.

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
A satire of a satire is a tragedy.

No, but you see something doesn't escape criticism of being sad or pathetic because it's said to be satire.

Kinda reminds me of Cracked whenever they'd write some shitty article that got the research wrong, if people pointed it out others would come scream "comedy site!!" as if that negated criticism.

Robtard
Do stories from The Onion upset you?

Bashar Teg

only if the satirical data was improperly researched, apparently.
it doesn't take much to trigger surter...in fact TIL it takes absolutely nothing.

Surtur

No, but then again I never said satire upset me. Nor did this satire upset me, I just found it sad.

It's not the first piece of satire I have found sad, but it's not like I've never found any funny either.

it doesn't take much to trigger surter...in fact TIL it takes absolutely nothing.

And this from the person in the other thread talking about the pot calling the kettle black? Nice.

Robtard
No, but then again I never said satire upset me. Nor did this satire upset me, I just found it sad.

It's not the first piece of satire I have found sad, but it's not like I've never found any funny either.

One doesn't have to explicitly make a statement for something to be truth. eg their actions can speak louder than words. eg what they choose not to say can be telling. Anyhow.

It's fine if you find the BGM satire to be sad/stupid. What I found interesting is that you didn't have word one to say against Conway's obvious dirty agenda ridden lie, but spoke out against the people who mocked her as being the "sad" ones.

Surtur
One doesn't have to explicitly make a statement for something to be truth. eg their actions can speak louder than words. eg what they choose not to say can be telling. Anyhow.

Except this is the internet and on this forum all our actions are words, right?

Make no mistake Kelly is sad too. I find it very sad whenever anyone in politics pushes a fake story in order to further some agenda or their career.

It's like, is there so little value in your true self that you have to make stuff up?

Robtard
Or pictures and characters. People post lots of pictures.

Flyattractor

People still actually read the Onion?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.