Which partnership would deteriorate the fastest?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Batman & Deadpool
Batman & Lobo
Wolverine & Lobo
Wolverine & Batman
Deadpool & Lobo
Captain America & Lobo

Flyattractor
Probably Batman & Lobo. Seeing as how Bats is the only one on this list with no HF that you teamed with Lobo.....

Cogito
Honestly my gut is telling me Wolverine & Batman. Two opposing very strong loner personalities. Both stubborn enough to not even try to work together and instead do their own thing.

Batman & Deadpool I just see Wade following Bats around and annoying him. Batman would begrudgingly allow it.

Similar deal with Lobo

Wolverine and Lobo could at least bond over their tracking skills and pseudo-desire to gut people.

Deadpool and Lobo would be besties. Should be a continuing crossover comic. For real.

Cap & Lobo...I don't know. Cap's too...whatever...to not try to make it work. Wouldn't/shouldn't work at all, but Cap wouldn't readily stop trying.

golem370
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Probably Batman & Lobo. Seeing as how Bats is the only one on this list with no HF that you teamed with Lobo.....

What does healing factors matter this is more about personality.

riv6672
Batman Deadpool.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Cogito
Honestly my gut is telling me Wolverine & Batman. Two opposing very strong loner personalities. Both stubborn enough to not even try to work together and instead do their own thing.

Batman & Deadpool I just see Wade following Bats around and annoying him. Batman would begrudgingly allow it.

Similar deal with Lobo

Wolverine and Lobo could at least bond over their tracking skills and pseudo-desire to gut people.

Deadpool and Lobo would be besties. Should be a continuing crossover comic. For real.

Cap & Lobo...I don't know. Cap's too...whatever...to not try to make it work. Wouldn't/shouldn't work at all, but Cap wouldn't readily stop trying.

I can agree with this

spetznaz
Originally posted by riv6672
Batman Deadpool.

Most definitely. Bruce is too serious, Wade is too slapstick. It simply wouldn't last - it would be like coupling Batman with a Joker that can't get hurt for long.

Bruce would either do his ol' disappearing act on Deadpool, or somehow trap him and half-submerge him in a tank of piranha that will forever eat him (and yes, Batman is that evil ...I would not want to be a person with a healing factor on the bad side of Bats ...Bruce would have someone he could use moves on that he normally wouldn't use, and Bats is a sick demented individual who only pretends to be a hero as a form of self control. He is the original Dexter from the serial killer series).

spetznaz
Originally posted by spetznaz
Most definitely. Bruce is too serious, Wade is too slapstick. It simply wouldn't last - it would be like coupling Batman with a Joker that can't get hurt for long.

Bruce would either do his ol' disappearing act on Deadpool, or somehow trap him and half-submerge him in a tank of piranha that will forever eat him (and yes, Batman is that evil ...I would not want to be a person with a healing factor on the bad side of Bats ...Bruce would have someone he could use moves on that he normally wouldn't use, and Bats is a sick demented individual who only pretends to be a hero as a form of self control. He is the original Dexter from the serial killer series).

As an aside, I consider the JLA as a whole a bunch of monsters and misfits. If they existed in the real world, I would fully support Lex Luthor's efforts to eliminate them.

Think of what Superman really is? Or even worse, Martian Manhunter (a Superman that can read minds and plant thoughts, turn invisible, intangible ....shapeshift). A woman that claims she is a child of a god. A person with a weapon (it is not a ring ...it is a weapon in the form a ring) that can give life to his thoughts. A man that can run from Kenya to Boston, take you from your bed, and leave you in Siberia in under a second. A cyborg that can hack all financial and military computer systems instantly, wreaking havoc everywhere. A chap with a flaming head that can turn all your nuclear submarines into ...salt.

And Batman ...megalomaniac who dresses as a bat. Wouldn't be too much of a deal if he wasn't a super genius with billions in the bank and lots of top secret military grade technology, including a super satellite that almost ended the world.

Kill them all.

The JLA is evil in a way the Avengers could never be. Evil!

DarkSaint85
Bats and Plastic Man did just fine.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_bdVR-JIDi2g/Re9SDzQr1bI/AAAAAAAAAqU/L2MSAKEsMzE/s320/5747_4_0065.jpg

Bats and Lobo? Well, Bats has just asked Lobo to join the Justice League....

I vote for Cap and Lobo. Homicidal maniac, with a penchant for cuss words, gratuitous nudity and Cap?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by golem370
What does healing factors matter this is more about personality.

You don't know Lobo very well do it?

Unless this is Nu52 lobo.......so then yes...

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by spetznaz

Bats ... only pretends to be a hero as a form of self control. He is the original Dexter from the serial killer series).

Unless you know his original history, you're probably joking.

On the day you DO learn what Batman was like in his first appearances, though, you may be surprised how accurate your claim here actually is.

Dude was SERIOUSLY cold-blooded back in the day ...

https://s6d2.turboimg.net/t1/33027719_image.jpg https://s6d2.turboimg.net/t1/33027720_image.jpg https://s6d2.turboimg.net/t1/33027721_image.jpg https://s6d2.turboimg.net/t1/33027722_image.jpg https://s6d2.turboimg.net/t1/33027723_image.jpg

Mindship
Batman-Lobo / Cap-Lobo. Can't decide.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by golem370
Batman & Deadpool
Batman & Lobo
Wolverine & Lobo
Wolverine & Batman
Deadpool & Lobo
Captain America & Lobo Captain America and Lobo

Those are the truly most polarized guys on the list here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.