Krypto Vs Tiger Shark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
No bfr

riv6672
DSwill post various scenes of speed blitz Krypto (FTW) when he gets a chance.

leonidas
ts has literally no chance if krypto is out for a kill. like, no chance.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by riv6672
DSwill post various scenes of speed blitz Krypto (FTW) when he gets a chance.

Pfft.

Krypto drew blood from Superboy Prime, without the need for pesky Flash-phobia, in broad daylight.

spetznaz
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
No bfr

Not a contest. Krypto could literally slay TS from orbit.

DarkSaint85
http://i.imgur.com/GNgazt8.jpg

spetznaz
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Exactly. He could literally do it from orbit.

Prof. T.C McAbe

If Kryptonian dogs are superior to Kryptonians the way dogs are superior to humans, Krypto should be faster than supes and his bite much stronger than anything Supes can dish out. Also his senses should be superior too, except vision. I hope for Krypto that there is no Kryptonian KM...

riv6672
^^^Imagine what Kryptonian DOG CATCHERS are like. eek!

Cogito
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
If Kryptonian dogs are superior to Kryptonians the way dogs are superior to humans, Krypto should be faster than supes and his bite much stronger than anything Supes can dish out. Also his senses should be superior too, except vision. I hope for Krypto that there is no Kryptonian KM...

I think the general intent is definitely to keep the relationship power-wise comparable to a human/earth dog.

Humans are definitely stronger than dogs though, at least of the size of Krypto. Feels like we're not because, you know, animal cruelty and all we don't test it, but you could easily force open a dog's bite. But yeah, Krypto's bite is hella strong (see: SBP)

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by spetznaz
Not a contest. Krypto could literally slay TS from orbit. Wasnt aware krypto had heat vision or could speed blitz

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Cogito
I think the general intent is definitely to keep the relationship power-wise comparable to a human/earth dog.

Humans are definitely stronger than dogs though, at least of the size of Krypto. Feels like we're not because, you know, animal cruelty and all we don't test it, but you could easily force open a dog's bite. But yeah, Krypto's bite is hella strong (see: SBP) Who wins

DarkSaint85
Wasnt aware krypto had heat vision or could speed blitz

https://arousinggrammardotcom.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/whitemartiansmm20.jpg

zopzop
Krypto is AT LEAST low herald level. This isn't a contest. He wins.

TethAdamTheRock
So a bite from tiger shark will do nothing?

zopzop
So a bite from tiger shark will do nothing?
Krypto is a legit speedster. He'd get in 1000s of bites before Tiger Shark even knew what was going on.

Krypto is at least 3 tiers above Tiger Shark.

DarkSaint85
No need for 1000s, when one would do.

http://i.imgur.com/5QAMrY7.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/KsxZ6

TethAdamTheRock
No speed blitzing, no heat vision

DarkSaint85
His bite is all that's needed. I posted him taking down Mongul with one bite.

Surtur
Pfft.

Krypto drew blood from Superboy Prime, without the need for pesky Flash-phobia, in broad daylight.

Also Superman had to step in to stop Krypto from tearing Monguls throat out.

*just notices the above post* Heh

spetznaz
No speed blitzing, no heat vision

Then Krypto could just freeze him with ice breath. 😄

But I get your question ...you want to strip Krypto of all powers (e.g. heat vision, speed, ice breath, flight) and just have a strong dog vs Tiger Shark, right? Even then Krypto would win ...as someone else mentioned, he's at least two tiers above TS.

As an aside: I've never been too comfortable with stripping of powers from a character just to give another character a chance of winning. What's the point of that? If I create a thread on Professor Xavier versus Blockbuster, but then say that Professor X cannot use his mental powers, what I am doing is throwing the fight to Blockbuster - a character who would ordinarily have no chance against Xavier.

Same thing here. Tiger Shark would ordinarily have NO chance (literally 0/10) against Krypto, but I am certain if enough abilities are stripped off that can change. Maybe if the fight started with Krypto inside the jaws of Tiger Shark.

Delta1938

But I get your question ...you want to strip Krypto of all powers (e.g. heat vision, speed, ice breath, flight) and just have a strong dog vs Tiger Shark, right? Even then Krypto would win ...as someone else mentioned, he's at least two tiers above TS.

As an aside: I've never been too comfortable with stripping of powers from a character just to give another character a chance of winning. What's the point of that? If I create a thread on Professor Xavier versus Blockbuster, but then say that Professor X cannot use his mental powers, what I am doing is throwing the fight to Blockbuster - a character who would ordinarily have no chance against Xavier.

Same thing here. Tiger Shark would ordinarily have NO chance (literally 0/10) against Krypto, but I am certain if enough abilities are stripped off that can change. Maybe if the fight started with Krypto inside the jaws of Tiger Shark.

Ya know, I can't recall Krypto using freeze breath. You(or, calling DarkSaint!!) have a scan?

Usually the stripping is done to make fights interesting, and normally aren't like the example you gave, but wanting something more specific(like a telepathic battle only between Martian Manhunter and Manchester Black, for example). But this is a case where it seems the topic maker just didn't know what he was getting into and just changed it up as it went.

TethAdamTheRock

Same thing here. Tiger Shark would ordinarily have NO chance (literally 0/10) against Krypto, but I am certain if enough abilities are stripped off that can change. Maybe if the fight started with Krypto inside the jaws of Tiger Shark. I actually wasnt aware he had any of those powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.