Is this canon?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111137054/4279687-dooku+vs+obi-wan+game.gif

DarthAnt66
It's neither Canon nor Legends.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
It's neither Canon nor Legends. Whats it from?

DarthAnt66
Clone Wars Adventures.

MythLord
Yup. It's some weird parallel universe where Dooku dies by getting thrown into a Sarlaac.

Kurk
Wtf is this cancer? Even worse than being captured by pirates

Beniboybling
Finally, an accurate portrayal of the C*nt.

Kurk
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Finally, an accurate portrayal of the C*nt. did a pompous figure hurt you in life? Did you envy the success of this well-rounded person in school while you sulked over your shortcomings? Did such person acquire a position you could only dream of?

These are the only reasons I can come up with as for why people hate Dooku.

Deronn_solo
i hate him because he sucked and he died like a ******.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Kurk
did a pompous figure hurt you in life? Did you envy the success of this well-rounded person in school while you sulked over your shortcomings? Did such person acquire a position you could only dream of?

laughing laughing laughing Holy shit.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
i hate him because he sucked and he died like a ******. thumb up

Simple truths escape simple ppl. smile

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Kurk
did a pompous figure hurt you in life? Did you envy the success of this well-rounded person in school while you sulked over your shortcomings? Did such person acquire a position you could only dream of?

I just lost respect for Dooku.

MythLord
Kurk has that way with people.

Also, those are the only reasons you could have to hate Dooku? Not the mass genocide, kidnapping children, deciding to kill people who viewed you as family? None of that is reason to hate a person?

I mean, as a fictional character I adore him but if Tyranus existed in real life I would take every oppurtinity I could to try and assassinate the cucker.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Clone Wars Adventures.

*Clone Wars Lightsaber Duels

Adventures is the one he fights Dooku with Mace in.

Kurk
Originally posted by MythLord
Kurk has that way with people.

Also, those are the only reasons you could have to hate Dooku? Not the mass genocide, kidnapping children, deciding to kill people who viewed you as family? None of that is reason to hate a person?

I mean, as a fictional character I adore him but if Tyranus existed in real life I would take every oppurtinity I could to try and assassinate the cucker.
I just try to ignore those aspects of him.

I aspire to be Dooku. He is a visionary leader who saw the corruptness within the jedi and republic through his life-experience and wisdom. Unlike many dark-siders, he made his decision to leave the jedi rationally and never lets his emotions get the better of him. His calm demeanor is very attractive and counters the stereotype that sith are angry, raging, irrational, immature individuals. He made a large impact on the galaxy as the leader of the CIS, regardless of Palpatine's manipulation.

A well-disciplined, dedicated, rational, and wise individual overall.

SunRazer
"I just ignore those aspects of him" lol

Confirmation bias out of ten. You're doing a character a disservice by selectively acknowledging traits you like and completely ignoring others. Appreciate the character as a whole, strengths and flaws both.

Dooku's practical double-personality is part of why he's such a good character to me.

Beniboybling
Kek. What a clown. smile

Kurk

MythLord
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
*Clone Wars Lightsaber Duels

Adventures is the one he fights Dooku with Mace in.

No, that's Republic Heroes. Adventures is the one where you spar with every member of the Jedi Council.

Beniboybling
Proof it's not canon?

NewGuy01
its canon 2 me

Beniboybling
same.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by MythLord
No, that's Republic Heroes. Adventures is the one where you spar with every member of the Jedi Council.

Huh, don't remember it being called adventures.

I just remember it containing references to the EU and other things.

Darth Abonis
No longer canon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.