TOR Protags during KOTFE-KOTET

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthbane77
So we operate under the assumption that the Hero of Tython became the Outlander. If that's the case, then what do we think happened to the other protagonists? I know there's no official word, but it might be interesting to talk about what may have happened to them.

Personally, I don't like to think they all died, as that seems kind of idiotic to just kill everybody. But the only explanation I can come up with is that they're dead, because I can't see any of them, especially Nox and the Wrath, staying dormant through everything that happened.

AncientPower
An assumption and nothing more than that.

Wrathlander 4 lyf.

Lord Stark
More than likely died during the Eternal Empire's assault on the galaxy.

Emperordmb
Smuglander 4 lyfe

Beniboybling
#Smuggler>ArcannIsCanon

TenebrousWay
You forgot the gif, Beni. sad

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Lord Stark
More than likely died during the Eternal Empire's assault on the galaxy.

Beniboybling
Arcann trashed by the Smuggler's Force ghost confirmed.

Nephthys
Probably just in hiding as high-priority targets of the Eternal Empire or off dealing with their own issues/in semi-retirement.

Them dying is the worst possible explanation and an utter slap in the face to players.

On that topic, wouldn't the Barsen'thor having an extensive tomb mean that they would have died when there was a functioning Jedi Order instead of one in collapse and ruin?

darthbane77
Originally posted by Nephthys
Probably just in hiding as high-priority targets of the Eternal Empire or off dealing with their own issues/in semi-retirement.

Them dying is the worst possible explanation and an utter slap in the face to players.

On that topic, wouldn't the Barsen'thor having an extensive tomb mean that they would have died when there was a functioning Jedi Order instead of one in collapse and ruin? That's a good point, so that would mean that the 'thor is alive at least then.

Zenwolf
The Trooper I can't imagine running and hiding.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.