MTV Movie Awards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ariwin
With the MTV movie awards among us in a few days... figured this would be relevant:

Which award catergory is your favorite?

BackFire349
mtv awards are bad news.

happy kine
mtv is drivel. its for pre-teen consumers. everything is soooo contrived.

preston mullins
They don't even show music videos anymore. It's all a bunch of stupid reality shows and spring break nonsense. The best thing about MTV is JACKASS.

Tex
Dont get BF started...

finti
I dont see I dont give **** as an option

Tex
F's fav cato. is Best Kiss stick out tongue

Captain REX
I chose Best Fight Scene just so I'd have the first vote. I don't watch the MTV Awards anyway.

hayden's minx
The awards suck but Keanu is hostin a award. ahhhhhhhhhhh .......... ummmmmm. big grin

BackFire349
the best part of the awards show is when its over.

GordonSkywalker
Yeah it is about three hours of drivel and then the show is rebroadcasted like ten times. I watched it a few years in a row and am so glad I quit my obsession with MTV.

Bad Boy
How exactly are they bad news????

It lets a commercial market award commercial films!

You can't have that with the Oscars or the Baftas because the public can't vote! And they rarely award blockbusters anyway!

Surely a commercial audience has the right to award their favourite films!

A commercial audience would rather be awarded by his audience than some 45 year old critic who is not targeted!

BTW, I like Best Action Sequence!

BackFire349
people dont vote for the mtv awards, i told you, people who watch mtv arent people.

BOPRecruit 16
the awards is on thursday right? can't wait. i'm really into things with lots of action and history to explore. like lord of the rings and dragonball z for example. most of the time, if it's based on reality or something, i don't always watch/read. gtg ^.~ KaJi

GordonSkywalker
I don't watch such trivial things.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.