Movie Swordsmens vs Anime Swordsmens

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
John Preston
Snake Eyes
Storm Shadow
The Bride
Pai Mei
Aragorn
Raizo
Ra's Al Ghul (Arrow)
XMO Wade Wilson (not Barakapool)

VS

Round 1: King Bradley

Round 2: Afro Samurai

Round 3: Goemon Ishikawa XIII

Round 4: Dracule Mihawk

Round 5: Demon Eyes Kyo

Final: Dante (DMC anime)

I made a Vash vs Preston thread on Foreign Cinema and Dexx showed up and said that Preston will beat Vash no probs and that american movie characters are too much for anime characters... So I decided create this thread.

.Bloodlusted

.The movie team has full knowledge about the opposite opponents

.Standard gears and swords for everyone

.If the movie team gets slaughtered badly on round 4 onwards. They gets help from Barakapool, Neo, Blade and Wonder Woman.

The fight takes place in Sokovia.

Which team wins and why?

Dreampanther
You might be better off making this thread in the Anime section. There are relatively few anime fans on KMC, I've noticed. And anyone who makes statements like "american movie characters are too much for anime characters..." can be ignored - quite obviously he/she has zero knowledge of anime.

KingD19
None of them make it past Fuhrer Bradley.

Impediment
Afro Samurai wins.

John Murdoch
King Bradley kills them all in a manner that makes Palpatine's kills on Kit Fisto and his jedi buddies in Revenge of the Sith look slow and unskilled.

Dexx-Planet86
raizo uses shadow blending and his rope scythe to dismembers them all. too fast too skilled

kiddo rips their eyeballs off and shoves it on their asses

then preston slices their faces in half

hollywood characters are too badass for sst(shitty shonen trinity) laughing out loud

bradley and afro are non factors anyone on hollywood team would stomp them instantly. preston, pai mei and raizo alone could take on 20 mihawks and 20 kyos together and would still turn them into rinced meat

adding neo, weapon x and wonder woman would make this fight an slaughterhouse of epic proportions

neo definitely could solo the sst(shitty shonen trinity) with extreme ease

Silent Master
Does your mom know you're still awake?

Dexx-Planet86
rambo stabs mihawk in the gut

then cuts it open

mihawks intestines falls off laughing out loud

or just put a bullet or a arrow through his skull in the first attosec of the fight(watch the scene where he headshot kills 7 pirates in less than a attosec)

Silent Master
Your fanfiction isn't all that good, but it was a decent try.

Dexx-Planet86
this music will be played when neo slaughters your favourite sst(shitty shonen trinity) verses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFGQDdQ2lYc

mihawk couldnt even scratch a diamond, weapon xs lasers and adamantium blades are too much for him since it would easily cut through mihawks body and sword

zoro was unable to cut through steel until freaking 100 episodes latter. while wolverine cut through a thick steel door without effort

silver samurai curbstomps zoro and mihawk

superheated adamantium sword and armor is too much for their garbage swords

Silent Master
Try again.

ShadowFyre
I had no idea Rambo moved at attosecond speed, hell I didnt even know cameras could record something that fast back then. You and your "highly skilled mercs that make SEALs look like pussies" must also percieve things at that speed.

ShadowFyre
Or your like 12.

Dexx-Planet86
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I had no idea Rambo moved at attosecond speed, hell I didnt even know cameras could record something that fast back then. You and your "highly skilled mercs that make SEALs look like pussies" must also percieve things at that speed.

rambo quickdrawed and headshotted 7 pirates in less than a attosec in rambo 4. what movie did you watch. or perhaps the scene was too fast for you lul

he also headshotted multiple guys in rapid succesion running at 300mph from 100m away with a bow while aiming directly to their skulls and legs without needing to lead the target which means his arrows are flying at mach 10 bare minimum

hollywood is too badass for animes

KingD19
Wow. So the random goons in Rambo can book it at 300mph? Why did they use cars if they can all run faster than pretty much anything on wheels?

How did we watch Rambo shoot those pirates if he did it within an attosecond? Are you saying we all have attosecond reaction time?

If his arrows went at Mach 10, they should have exploded the pirates they hit, after breaking multiple sound barriers.

I had no idea Rambo universe shit all on physics lol.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by KingD19
Wow. So the random goons in Rambo can book it at 300mph? Why did they use cars if they can all run faster than pretty much anything on wheels?

How did we watch Rambo shoot those pirates if he did it within an attosecond? Are you saying we all have attosecond reaction time?

If his arrows went at Mach 10, they should have exploded the pirates they hit, after breaking multiple sound barriers.

I had no idea Rambo universe shit all on physics lol.

Not to mention Rambo would need vast levels of superhuman strength, and a bow and arrows made out of some unknown, super durable material, to send arrows off at that speed.

ShadowFyre
Thanks for upping the dumbassery to unprecedented levels in less than an attosecond. At first I thought you were a child that was being serious. Now I know your just trolling at mach 10 and there is no need to read your posts.

Solid47
Originally posted by Dexx-Planet86
rambo quickdrawed and headshotted 7 pirates in less than a attosec in rambo 4. what movie did you watch. or perhaps the scene was too fast for you lul

he also headshotted multiple guys in rapid succesion running at 300mph from 100m away with a bow while aiming directly to their skulls and legs without needing to lead the target which means his arrows are flying at mach 10 bare minimum

http://www.knifewarehouse.co.uk/product/55lb-rambo-black-compound-bow/

Draw Weight 55lb

Arrow speed 206FPS (140mph)

Not even 1/4 of speed of sound. Let alone Mach 10.

He didn't headshot 7 guys in a attosecond. He shoot 3~4 guys most of them in their torso in aproximately 1.2 seconds at best.

These pirates aren't running at 300mph and they aren't at 100m of distance. They were running at average human running speed at distance of 50~60m at best.

Mihawk solos Rambo verse and the movie swordsmens with his dinner knife while sleeping.

NemeBro
Why are people responding to one of the most uncreative trolls this forum has ever seen?

Anyway, King Bradley alone takes this from what I know of most of the team. Even Edward earlier in the series could avoid a bullet after it was fired from point-blank range, King Bradley can cut tank shells in half after they've been fired without even needing to use his Ultimate Eye.

ShadowFyre
In my defense, I don't operate at attosecond speed and therefore was unable to recognize the trolling hurtling towards me at mach 10.

Khazra Reborn

You clearly don't know what an attosecond is.

TheVaultDweller
The only movie swordsman on that list I would put in the same ballpark, in terms of cartoony level skill feats, as the anime guys, is Origins Wade Wilson, given that he could casually deflect close range fire from 8 guys with AK47s, as well as cut a bullet in half with enough precision that it hit two enemy targets, after it was fired at his back. The rest of them are extremely outclassed IMO.

Dexx-Planet86
Originally posted by NemeBro
Why are people responding to one of the most uncreative trolls this forum has ever seen?

Anyway, King Bradley alone takes this from what I know of most of the team. Even Edward earlier in the series could avoid a bullet after it was fired from point-blank range, King Bradley can cut tank shells in half after they've been fired without even needing to use his Ultimate Eye.

raizo uses shadow blending and his rope scythe to dismembers them all. too fast too skilled

kiddo rips their eyeballs off and shoves it on their asses

then preston slices their faces in half

hollywood characters are too badass for sst(shitty shonen trinity) laughing out loud

bradley and afro are non factors anyone on hollywood team would stomp them instantly. preston, pai mei and raizo alone could take on 20 mihawks and 20 kyos together and would still turn them into rinced meat

adding neo, weapon x and wonder woman would make this fight an slaughterhouse of epic proportions

neo definitely could solo the sst(shitty shonen trinity) with extreme ease

Dexx-Planet86
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
The only movie swordsman on that list I would put in the same ballpark, in terms of cartoony level skill feats, as the anime guys, is Origins Wade Wilson, given that he could casually deflect close range fire from 8 guys with AK47s, as well as cut a bullet in half with enough precision that it hit two enemy targets, after it was fired at his back. The rest of them are extremely outclassed IMO.

mihawk couldnt even scratch a diamond, weapon xs lasers and adamantium blades are too much for him since it would easily cut through mihawks body and sword

zoro was unable to cut through steel until freaking 100 episodes latter. while wolverine cut through a thick steel door without effort

silver samurai curbstomps zoro and mihawk

superheated adamantium sword and armor is too much for their garbage swords

TheVaultDweller
Quoting your own posts, considering the dumbassery I have seen in them, doesn't count for much. Also, reading comprehension fail on your part. I said skill feats, not cutting power from weapons.

Silent Master
I'm not very smart.

Fixed.

Dexx-Planet86
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Quoting your own posts, considering the dumbassery I have seen in them, doesn't count for much. Also, reading comprehension fail on your part. I said skill feats, not cutting power from weapons.

that only makes zoro and mihawk looks bad since they cannot cut materials that physically much weaker characters managed to cut with ease

TheVaultDweller
So, you still haven't learned to read properly? Beyond not grasping what I said, you are bringing up Wolverine & Silver Samurai, who aren't even in the OP.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.