Kal Kent vs. Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

backup
Kal Kent:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/7658/352129-90018-kal-kent.jpg

vs.

Superman Prime:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11116/111163244/3926779-superman+prime.jpg

- Both characters are at his peak

Who wins?

Galan007
Originally posted by backup
- Both characters are at his peak

Who wins? So this is Kal under the Super Sun vs. Guardian-amped Prime? Interesting.

I think Kal can win more times than not, if for no other reason than because his powers are essentially inexhaustible while under the Super Sun; whereas Prime's amp obviously has a clear time-limit. Moreover, any damage Kal sustains is healed nigh-instantly as well.

Superman Prime(the REAL one from DC1M, not the emo kid with an attitude problem) did endow Kal with powers "FAR beyond those held by ANY metahuman EVER", after all. wink

Khazra Reborn
^Plus his ridiculous versatility advantage.

quanchi112
Prime wins.

Zack M
Originally posted by Galan007
So this is Kal under the Super Sun vs. Guardian-amped Prime? Interesting.

I think Kal can win more times than not, if for no other reason than because his powers are essentially inexhaustible while under the Super Sun; whereas Prime's amp obviously has a clear time-limit. Moreover, any damage Kal sustains is healed nigh-instantly as well.

Superman Prime(the REAL one from DC1M, not the emo kid with an attitude problem) did endow Kal with powers "FAR beyond those held by ANY metahuman EVER", after all. wink

thumb up

spetznaz
Originally posted by Galan007
So this is Kal under the Super Sun vs. Guardian-amped Prime? Interesting.

Fully agree.

A far weakened Kal managed to punch into the future. A full potential Kal, in the presence of the super sun, wins.

Dareangel
its hard to tell IMO. a depowered kal punched time, and yet a less depowered kal got hurt and almost owned by the metal man crew, who are around meta level. he also got hurt by random robotic suits and couldnt even breach the ice cave enterence, so lex luthors man blew that up with their guns.

while not fully powered but not far away from it he got owned by ultraman and he got physically owned by batman 1 million. he got destroyed by an else man. he also couldnt handle along with the entire superman squad that cronoverse monster which all star superman stopped on his own. aside of implied power, i never saw any feats to suggest he is that powerful. his best was to try and fail to stop a moving galaxy. he is clearly above average sups but i dont see him beating up prime. superman prime is a ruthless and very powerful opponent. kal kent while having powers couldnt handle solaris in his own universe. kal kent never stroke me as a fighter. he never displayed true abilities to fight he is always the leader with versatile powers but he is less of a fighter. in the 1 million arc you can even see mostly aquaman and wonder woman 1 million doing the fighting for him while he runs from the battlefield and trying to execute some plan. IMO prime will beat the living hell out of him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.