Exar Kun & Ulic Qel-Droma vs. Darth Krayt & Cade Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ursumeles
1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All-Out

Round one: In Character
Round two: Bloodlusted, perfect teamwork

AncientPower
Which Krayt incarnation?

Ursumeles
Reborn, obviously.

MythLord
Cade strikes me as the weak link, but Krayt is MVP.

Either way, prolly.

AncientPower
Kun's MVP regardless, Cade is a blatant weak link.

darthbane77
Kun and Ulic

cs_zoltan
DT gg. Cade solos.

Azronger
Kun and Ulic.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by AncientPower
Kun's MVP regardless, Cade is a blatant weak link.

Petrus
I don't think Krayt would be able to overcome Cade's weaknesses here, tbh.

cs_zoltan
Did you guys even read the Legacy comics or just talking out of your ass?

Ursumeles
I am interested what the case for Ulic > Cade is.

@Zoltan What was Cade's best Force Feat again? Didn't he dominated Nihl or something?

cs_zoltan
His shuttle feat if you calculate into it how f-ucking far he was from his best, and two shotting Talon who years prior could literally shrug off a shuttle smashed into her face are both pretty good.

But being able to go toe to toe with Krayt in both a force duel and a saber duel is his best.

PS: One could argue Ulic > Cade, but going as far as Cade being a blatant weak link? F-ucking ridiculous.

Ursumeles
So you would say that scaling from the Shuttle feat > scaling from Wredd's feat?
Interesting.

Edit: Yep. Ulic >> Cade is lolworthy. I hope they have a better reason than Ulic >> Nadd > Ragnos > Muur >/= Krayt >> Cade lol

cs_zoltan
Well if you want to go that far the scaling from Wredd is kinda included in his Talon shitting feat.

Deronn_solo
The ancient Sith Lords.

Ursumeles
Raisons?

Petrus
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Did you guys even read the Legacy comics or just talking out of your ass?

Which one do you think?

Talking out of my ass, obviously.

Ursumeles
Quan was right.

Ursumeles
Bump.
Reasons plz.

cs_zoltan
Cade > Trees > Kun. Cade solos.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Cade > Trees=Sedriss > Kun. Cade solos.

AncientPower
Admitting you have no argument is easier.

That 'tree' was far more powerful than Krayt or Cade ever were at the time of reference.

Shit lowballing is shit.

MythLord
KEK. It was more powerful when Sedriss annihilated it, as well. thumb up :3

AncientPower
Sedriss got annihilated, this was debunked. Welcome to 2016.

cs_zoltan
Admitting you have no argument is easier.

That 'tree' was far more powerful than Krayt or Cade ever were at the time of reference.

Shit lowballing is shit.

Still better than your hilarious wanking that literally nobody buys.

Nephthys
Don't worry AP, I buy it.

MythLord
Sedriss got annihilated, this was debunked. Welcome to 2016.

It's 2017. And last I checked, so did poor Ood. thumb up

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
Don't worry AP, I buy it.
thumb up

Beniboybling
hear that AP? Ant and Neph believe u.

MythLord
Yeah, they buy it... They're prolly more bankrupt than Greece, but they buy it. thumb up

Emperordmb
Kun>Krayt>Ulic>Cade

Team one wins

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Kun>Krayt>Ulic>Cade

Team one wins

Petrus
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Kun>Krayt>Ulic>Cade

Team one wins

NewGuy01
Other than Dark Transfer, Cade's best feat is probably shielding himself and Blue from the destruction of that Sith base. Followed by wiping Talon.

cs_zoltan
Or not getting wrecked by Krayt in a Force contest.

NewGuy01
Ehh kinda getting wrecked.

cs_zoltan
Only with DT. He shrugged off his TK, Lightning, and Illusions.

NewGuy01
I'd argue shrugging off being tossed around like a napkin is more of a durability thing than a "resistance against being tossed around like a napkin" thing.

Beniboybling
Krayt didn't toss Cade around like a napkin, lel. He Force pushed him and Cade recovered unscathed, then Krayt tried to overpower him with Force lightning, and Cade pressed through it, then Krayt tried to mindfck his half dead ass with TP, and failed completely. erm

Not getting wrecked by Krayt is right, and in that respect Ulic has little to no chance.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Not getting wrecked by Krayt is right, and in that respect Ulic has little to no chance.
http://replygif.net/i/916.gif

Beniboybling
...of wrecking him. mmm

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Krayt didn't toss Cade around like a napkin, lel. He Force pushed him and Cade recovered unscathed, then Krayt tried to overpower him with Force lightning, and Cade pressed through it, then Krayt tried to mindfck his half dead ass with TP, and failed completely. erm

And in the context of a duel, all krayt was touch cade

SunRazer
Wouldn't that kind of drag Krayt down a bit, since as I recall, part of his hype on the forums was due to apparently stomping Cade Skywalker?

Anyways, I'm giving it to Kun and Ulic in an extremely good fight.

cs_zoltan
Not sure how could've that attributed to Krayt's hype when most of the forum has him as a sub-Kenobi phag regardless.

SunRazer
Who puts him in his Reborn incarnation below Kenobi, lol?

cs_zoltan
I meant Cade. So I don't see how in the forum's eye stomping a sub-Kenobi person would put Krayt where they have him, which is quite above Dooku.

SunRazer
Well, there used to be a thing going around about Krayt stomping Cade in two moves. Even if Cade was somebody in Obi-Wan's class but somewhat inferior, that'd elevate Krayt well above Dooku.

cs_zoltan
Well he didn't, not quite (needed hax). And Cade is more like Arcann level than sub-Kenobi. Krayt didn't move anywhere.

SunRazer
I know he didn't. Again, I'm arguing the hypothetical version of events that people talked about.

Cade is like the Outlander with Dark Transfer to me. And actual Force feats, not just hype. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.