Dark troopers V.S 40K stormies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste
Dark trooprs all phase mix, V.S inquisition golden boys hoshot pack and meltas guns.....

Kurk
are you high?

darthbane77
Originally posted by Kurk
are you high? Probably

Emperordmb
He's probably on DMT, the most mind****y drug on the planet, conveying messages to us from interdimensional aliens.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Emperordmb
He's probably on DMT, the most mind****y drug on the planet, conveying messages to us from interdimensional aliens. Should I get my tinfoil hat then?

TenebrousWay
The Emperor protects.
The stormie wrecks.

Revanchiste
Troll aside (Jesus there must be a metal disease in order to desire trolling a dude that much.... Are you jealous of me having some cool interuniversenal match-up? And you are ho that guy making cross-over? Ho hell no HERESY :
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/920/168/db7.jpg
HAHHAHAH gotcha) I mean you epople are weird to me, I coud say thing for shit and gigle or wrote awsome stuff your answer would be always teh same... You see obesess by drugs and seem to appriciate that stuff.. But unfortunatly for you I haven't, sory guys I cannot fufill your fanrasy of finding extasy... Ho shit I have said a abd word.... NO I HAVE NO EXTASY FOR YOU SINCE I DON'T TAKE ANY. Go away now. psht oust du vent. c ya Out. ALlez voir ailleurs si j'y suis. COM ON GO **** YOURSELF. here we go good boys.

I think that phrik armoris just too goddamn good against enegertic weapons.....

So the Hoshot no matter how pofull it is just bounce back..... Melta? Pretty powerfull but nah don't work.. The best that could work would be grenade launcher.... Or plasma, because imeprium plasma and recent tau plasma device for crisis suit go kaboom on impact.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You aren't the first to make crossover threads, bitchboy.

And Warhammer wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.