ToR Protags

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthbane77
Fairly certain I've done this once before, but I don't remember what the results were. Where do you think the ToR Protags stand compared to some of the greater Force users before them and after them.

Compared to, let's say, people like Mace Windu, Nomi Sunrider, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Meetra Surik, just as a few examples.

Ursumeles
All below Mace etc.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Ursumeles
All below Mace etc. Significantly below? Barely below?

Ursumeles
Depends on my mood.

darthbane77
Ah, OK then.

cs_zoltan
What a f-ucking gai answer as always Urs.

Ursumeles
Not as gay as your boyfriend DC tbh.

cs_zoltan
http://i.imgur.com/bZJxA7N.jpg

Deronn_solo
Not as gay as your boyfriend DC tbh.
holy shit, Urs went full retard.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by cs_zoltan

LMAO you've been ****ing waiting to use that.

Ursumeles
Holy shit, that looks disturbing.

MythLord
Which versions of the Protags? Act III Vanilla Protags die to Kenobi or Surik. By KoTFE they should be on Obi's level and by KoTET they're likely somewhat superior to Obi but inferior to Windu.

darthbane77
Originally posted by MythLord
Which versions of the Protags? Act III Vanilla Protags die to Kenobi or Surik. By KoTFE they should be on Obi's level and by KoTET they're likely somewhat superior to Obi but inferior to Windu. Sorry, I should have specified. Protags as of SoR.

Ursumeles

darthbane77
I honestly have Nox and the HoT approaching TFU Vader, especially Nox.

MythLord
As of SoR? Sub Obi, though they can provide a good fight.

Nephthys
Lol, no.

The force users can all whoop Kenobi with the Force. 'Thor and Nox certainly ragdoll.

The non-force users are all in the top 10 best non-force user combatants too probably. Except for the Smuggler because even I have limits.

TenebrousWay
The Smuggler is above Arcann.

Ursumeles
So is my dog.

TenebrousWay
So is my dog.

Dogs are canonically above Maul as well.

Petrus
Originally posted by TenebrousWay

Lmao.

As of SoR, they're around Kenobi level in terms of saber skill and above him in the Force.

cs_zoltan
Lmao, they don't have shit on Kenobi skill-wise.

Petrus

Kek.

Where do you rank them, then?

Ursumeles
Kenobi beats Wrath and HoT in sabers. Destroys Nox and 'thor. Originally posted by TenebrousWay
Well, the dog that has beaten Maul at least existed. My dog doesn't.
Anyway, Arcann is shit.

DarthAnt66

Nephthys
> revan tho

Petrus
I said around his level, not on his level exactly. They should be a bit lower than Kenobi, skillwise.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Petrus
I said around his level, not on his level exactly. They should be a bit vastly lower than Kenobi, skillwise.
thumb up

cs_zoltan
I know what you said, seems you don't know what I said. They aren't a bit lower than Kenobi, but a lot.

Petrus
I know what you said, seems you don't know what I said. They aren't a bit lower than Kenobi, but a lot.

Lal.

Ok, where do you rank them, then? Gimme a comparison.

cs_zoltan
Skill-wise they've done nothing to be above the B-team.

Deronn_solo
and Zoltan wonders why I won't debate him on anything series, lmao.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
and Zoltan wonders why I won't debate him on anything series, lmao.

Well I wouldn't debate someone who says shit like Valkorion's lightning > Sidious' either. And also who can't type serious properly smile

Petrus
Skill-wise they've done nothing to be above the B-team.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ef/ff/e3/efffe33092298fa2373672b412615636.jpg

cs_zoltan
Is that suppose to prompt a serious reply from me? Because meh...

Ursumeles
Ngl, I am not sure if 'thor/Nox have any feats to put them above Fisto and Kolar, saber-wise. Proveme wrong, though.

Petrus
Is that suppose to prompt a serious reply from me? Because meh...

Meh, I'm not in the mood to debate TOR protag ranks tbh. Just a nice Steve Carell gif will do today.

EDIT - Wait do you ever post serious replies tho?

Deronn_solo
Well I wouldn't debate someone who says shit like Valkorion's lightning > Sidious' either. And also who can't type serious properly smile

you don't have the rep to be picking and choosing who you want to debate, lal.

I'm like Ali - you're Limbo Slice. laughing out loud

cs_zoltan
You are literally the only person who gives a shit about this retarded CV ranking you are so good at smile

Deronn_solo
your tenure on CV was a failure.

u were spanked by everyone you actually debated.

cs_zoltan
Right, because I was so shit is why your prophet Silver went as far as to say nobody but me (and some other guy) has any business defending Windu in the Windu vs Anakin thread. I clearly must've been the worst debater on CV smile

Deronn_solo
silver said JXM was his equal, or superior - dude just isn't great at judging debating skill.

Hinging your skills on his words, proves just how inferior they really are.

cs_zoltan
You mean I should trust your bitter, salty, narcissistic words instead? smile

Man, literally 90% of your retorts are comprised of boasting your ranking as a debater, I can't believe I ever had you in my top5 shit talker sad

Deronn_solo
I have absolutely nothing to be salty about I'm regards to you. The ass on your points is so tangible, anal sex could be had with it.

I'm just as disappointed I ever took time out of my day, decaying my brain cells talking with a **** l like you either.

Never again though.

cs_zoltan
I have absolutely nothing to be salty about I'm regards to you. The ass on your points is so tangible, anal sex could be had with it.

Right, that's why every time I say something the only reply you can muster is "but..but they said I'm better than u sad "

I'm just as disappointed I ever took time out of my day, decaying my brain cells talking with a **** l like you either.

Never again though.

Well then, don't. You started this again smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.