Young Sheev Palpatine runs the Lord Vitiate gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Azronger
Gauntlet runner:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/da/ce/79/dace79ce278c1a9a838d241f786dfed4.jpg

The Gauntlet is divided into two runs:

1. Sheev as of 17 standard years of age, right after beginning his training under Darth Plagueis and being bestowed the title of Darth Sidious

2. Sidious as of Chapter 2 of Darth Plagueis, a decade into his Sith training

Round 1:
Tenebrae as of 6 standard years of age, right after killing his mother and stepfather

Round 2:
Tenebrae as of 10 standard years of age, right after killing and imprisoning his real father, Lord Dramath

Round 3:
Tenebrae as of 13 standard years of age, right after conquering Medriaas and being bestowed the title of Lord Vitiate by Marka Ragnos

Round 4:
Vitiate as of 114 standard years of age, right before devouring all life on Medriaas

Round 5:
Vitiate as of 114 standard years of age, right after devouring all life on Nathema and becoming the new Emperor

Boss:
The Sith Emperor as of The Old Republic: Revan, no amps

darthbane77
Sidious in 1-4
5: Possibly Vitiate, not entirely sure though.
6: Vitiate

Geistalt
Falls at 5.

Ursumeles
1: 4
2: 5

NewGuy01
Maybe 4.

Azronger
Reasons?

darthbane77
Originally posted by Azronger
Reasons? Rounds 1-4 will be pretty easy for Palpatine in scenario 2, Vitiate had some impressive feats but nothing combat applicable, and mental domination wouldn't work on Sidious in any of rounds 1-4. Round 5 is harder because at this point Vitiate has amassed a lot more power than Sidious, but I'm not sure he could use it entirely effectively at the time, not like he could later on, but the fact that the disparity in power is as massive as it is probably gives Vitiate the advantage. The last round goes solidly to novel Vitiate, Vitiate was able to defeat Revan, and Revan was easily more powerful than this version of Sidious.

Azronger
Bump

Deronn_solo

Azronger
Originally posted by Deronn_solo

Both rounds?

Deronn_solo
wait, what were Palpatine's feats during this time?

Azronger
Which time? There are two runs.

Tondemonai
17 yo Sheev goes down against 10 yo Vitiate. He Force-severed Dramath, I have no doubt he could do the same to Palps here.
Post-Medriass Vitiate beats 52 BBY Sidious pretty solidly. He was primarily a scholar, but there's no reason to assume he has no offensive abilities, and the power gap is far too large to assume Sidious could survive long

Azronger
Dramath being severed is from an in-universe source. I'd hardly say it's valid. And Palpatine's Force connection cannot even be felt by the most powerful Sith and Jedi ever up to that point, so that could be of some help. Aside from that, what prevents Palpatine from crushing his skull or tearing him apart limb from limb?

Based on what is the power gap between post-Nathema Vitiate and 52bby Sidious so large?

Azronger
I want more opinions. These iterations of the characters are not discussed much.

NewGuy01
I doubt the gap between pre-Nathema and post-Nathema Vitiate is that large either.

Azronger
How so? Eating a planet and thousands of Sith should at least provide a substantial increase in power, even if part of the energy went into extending his life and furthering his potential.

The Ellimist
up

Haschwalth
4 or 5.

Azronger
You could honestly get him to clear even as a 17-year-old depending on how you scale it.

The Ellimist
1 - 4.

2. - boss.

The Merchant
Palpatine calls for Brakiss to take out the trash.

S_W_LeGenD
Stop at 3.

S_W_LeGenD
You could honestly get him to clear even as a 17-year-old depending on how you scale it.
Ridiculous

The Ellimist

I could see him clearing in round 2 as he should be far more powerful than peak Bane at that point, depending on how you scale Bane himself.

Azronger
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Ridiculous

Hurr durr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.