Ancients vs Legacy Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ursumeles
Fight takes place on Korriban

Team Ancients
* Marka Ragnos
* Karness Muur
* Remulus Dreypa
* Ludo Kressh

Team Legacy
* Darth Krayt
* Darth Wyyrlok
* Cade Skywalker
* Darth Nihl

MythLord
Team 2.

Ursumeles
Reasons?

TenebrousWay
Team 1, despite Krayt MVPness.

Ursumeles
Reasons, goddamnit.

MythLord
Team 2 is overall combatively superior.

Ursumeles
Why tho? Don't you think that Nihl can be dominated by the guys on Team 1?

Nephthys
Nihl is the weak link imo.

Beniboybling
Ancients tbh, not enough of Team 2 can compete. Krayt still trashes Muur so bad that AP weeps tho. sad

MythLord
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Don't you think that Nihl can be dominated by the guys on Team 1?

I doubt Nihl would be dominated by Ludo Kressh, tbh.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by MythLord
I doubt Nihl would be dominated by Ludo Kressh, tbh.
But by Dreypa, Muur and Ragnos?

MythLord
But by Dreypa, Muur and Ragnos?

They'd all have their hands full.

Nephthys
With his entrails, perhaps.

MythLord
It won't be Nihl's entrails they'll have to worry about.

Geistalt
Add Talon to Team 2. Then we'll talk.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Geistalt
Add Talon to Team 2. Then we'll talk.

Ursumeles
Bonus: What if we add Talon to Team 2 ^^

Geistalt
Bonus: What if we add Talon to Team 2 ^^ Then throw in Darth Maladi, 'cause the Exiles ragdoll them and Wyyrlok.

MythLord
KEK @ the Exiles ragdolling Wyyrlok.

Geistalt
In all seriousness, Cade takes Kressh, Krayt takes one of the remaining 3, and the last 2 split between Nihl, Talon, and Wyyrlok go either way.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Ancients tbh, not enough of Team 2 can compete. Krayt still trashes Muur so bad that AP weeps tho. sad Krayt got destroyed by Muur, I don't see how he's gotten so much better since then, at least to the point that he can "trash" Murr.

Ursumeles
Muur never destroyed Krayt, lmao.
He obviously had the upper hand, but he didn't stomped him.

Nephthys
I mean, he was easily holding off Krayt and Maladi at the same time in what I assume was an inferior state to his regular bodies abilities. That suggests a significant gap.

Tbf though Krayt did get significantly more powerful when he was reborn, so Jmanghan is wrong there.

cs_zoltan
I swear when it's about Legacy everyone goes full retard.

MythLord
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Krayt got destroyed by Muur, I don't see how he's gotten so much better since then, at least to the point that he can "trash" Murr.

/Sigh

Alright Jmango, stay with me on this... Krayt didn't get destroyed by Muur. The two were actually locked in a stalemate. But there were some seriously bad circumstances for Krayt. Keep in mind that Krayt's body starts failing him due to the Vong implants after a very brief duel with the Imperial Knights:
http://static3.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111178634/5689819-stomping+fodder+gets+him+tired+2.jpg

How short was the duel? It actually lasted less than the amount of time it takes for two Imperial Knights to stomp a bunch of droids, i.e. a couple of miliseconds at best:

http://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111178634/5689821-timespan+1.jpg
^ This compilation of pictures comes literally one after another.

Keep in mind that before he fought Muur to a standstill, more or less, Krayt had fought hordes of Rakghouls for several minutes(at least, since a lot of sh!t happens before we cut back to Krayt and him fighting off the Rakghouls with Stryfe; you can check the comic if you like) so he's already wasted a vast portion of his Force reserves.

Now add to that the fact that Karness was actively draining Krayt to amp himself:

http://static5.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111178634/5689823-muur+drained+krayt.jpg

And the fact that the result of the fight was inconclusive until Azlyn decided to intervene, and Karness still couldn't kill him after he got stabbed in the goddamn chest... and well, Vong Krayt comes out as substantially better than Muur. Add to that the fact that Krayt's powers have multiplied and yeah, prime Krayt trashes Karness.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by MythLord
/Sigh

Alright Jmango, stay with me on this... Krayt didn't get destroyed by Krayt. The two were actually locked in a stalemate. But there were some seriously bad circumstances for Krayt. Keep in mind that Krayt's body starts failing him due to the Vong implants after a very brief duel with the Imperial Knights:
http://static3.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111178634/5689819-stomping+fodder+gets+him+tired+2.jpg

How short was the duel? It actually lasted less than the amount of time it takes for two Imperial Knights to stomp a bunch of droids, i.e. a couple of miliseconds at best:

http://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111178634/5689821-timespan+1.jpg
^ This compilation of pictures comes literally one after another.

Keep in mind that before he fought Muur to a standstill, more or less, Krayt had fought hordes of Rakghouls for several minutes(at least, since a lot of sh!t happens before we cut back to Krayt and him fighting off the Rakghouls with Stryfe; you can check the comic if you like) so he's already wasted a vast portion of his Force reserves.

Now add to that the fact that Karness was actively draining Krayt to amp himself:

http://static5.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111178634/5689823-muur+drained+krayt.jpg

And the fact that the result of the fight was inconclusive until Azlyn decided to intervene, and Karness still couldn't kill him after he got stabbed in the goddamn chest... and well, Vong Krayt comes out as substantially better than Muur. A Krayt who's powers have multiplied and yeah, prime Krayt trashes Karness.

Murr healed Krayt for their battle.

Nephthys
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
I swear when it's about Legacy everyone goes full retard.

MythLord
Murr healed Krayt for their battle.

The healing process only began, but it was not complete. At best, it kept the Vong implants briefly in bay, but given that Krayt kept fighting for several minutes afterwards, their effects were certainly in play.

Beniboybling
It was interrupted seconds before it began yeah, I doubt it put so much a dent in Krayt's extensive corruption.

Beniboybling
Krayt got destroyed by Muur, I don't see how he's gotten so much better since then, at least to the point that he can "trash" Murr. He stalemated Legacy Krayt when he was at his weakest and near death.

darthbane77
The Ancients wins. They have more displayed and implied power than the others do. Despite Krayt being the MVP, he's only one person, and Karness Muur alone is powerful enough to give Krayt a hell. Dreypa should be in the same ballpark as Muur, Ragnos is superior to everybody on his team, and Ludo should be comparable to Naga Sadow. That's a lot of powerhouses on their team, as opposed to Cade and Krayt being the best on their team, with Cade being inferior to most all of the ancients. So the Ancients win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.