Who should run for president in 2020?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur
It's nearly 4 years away, but people are already talking about who they think should run for president in 2020.

Does anyone here have any opinions yet on who should run? For both the democrats and republicans.

For me out of all the choices we had in 2016 I would have chosen Bernie for president if it was up to me. 2020 is only a few years away, but I fear for someone Bernies age..even a few years can make a lot of difference.

dadudemon
I was thinking about 2024. 2020 is too soon.

Beniboybling
Doesn't the Donald have to stand for reelection?

Surtur
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Doesn't the Donald have to stand for reelection?

Unless he suffers some serious health issues I assume he will indeed run again. It doesn't mean he's the best republican for the job.

Beniboybling
I hope he does, I want to see him lose terribly.

Flyattractor
I am hoping the Hilldawg is still alive to run cause I want to see her lose terribly.....AGAIN!

Bashar Teg
i think bernie and michelle obama would be great candidates. preferable the former.

Surtur
I hope he does, I want to see him lose terribly.

Remember though, this is the same attitude people had when Trump was just one of many trying to get the republican nomination. They wanted Trump to win since they figured it would be an easy win.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i think bernie and michelle obama would be great candidates. preferable the former.

That would be just FDR 3rd Term Pt 2.

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
That would be just FDR 3rd Term Pt 2.

I do hope Michelle Obama runs, and it is for the exact same reason Beni wants Trump to run.

Beniboybling
Wow, you really are a woman hater.

Flyattractor

No one has dome more damage to Women the the Leftist Progressive Agenda.

And persons's like Michelle aint "Women" She a LEFTIST BEEEYYOITTCHH!

Beniboybling
Look upon this green clown Surtur, this is what you will become. sad

Flyattractor
Look upon this green clown Surtur, this is what you will become. sad

For in your future You will rule over a kingdom of your own making. And then you can make guys like benji your whipping clown.

GONNA BE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

evil face

NemeBro
I hope he does, I want to see him lose terribly. Do you remember the last time people were so smug that Donald had no chance as the Republican candidate?

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
I do hope Michelle Obama runs, and it is for the exact same reason Beni wants Trump to run.

What actions has Michelle Obama said/done that make want to see her lose?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Robtard
What actions has Michelle Obama said/done that make want to see her lose?

*insert any video of MEEchelle with any celebrity rubbing it in others faces here*

Beniboybling
Originally posted by NemeBro
Do you remember the last time people were so smug that Donald had no chance as the Republican candidate? If at first you don't succeed, try, try try again. smile

Surtur

Wow bro, you really do hate men. Why? You are actually male, right?

Flyattractor
Wow bro, you really do hate men. Why? You are actually male, right?

Thats hard to tell.. Last I heard that when you join Facebook and it asks you to put your "Gender" it gives you something like 58 choices.

So I am sure Benji is at the least...very, VERY confused on the subject.

Beniboybling
Wow bro, you really do hate men. Why? You are actually male, right? Yes, and I'm also gay. So that would be pretty hard for me to pull off. smile

On topic tho, I think Elizabeth Warren looks like a likely candidate, and maybe even a good one. But given Surtur's woman hating agenda, he'd probably vote Trump again. sad

Surtur
Yes, and I'm also gay. So that would be pretty hard for me to pull off. smile

Just more self hate. Sucking dick while hating dick.

Flyattractor

Ohhhh I see what he did there...

eww.

sick

Surtur
On topic tho, I think Elizabeth Warren looks like a likely candidate, and maybe even a good one. But given Surtur's woman hating agenda, he'd probably vote Trump again. sad

Can you point to any post where I say I hate women? Since you seem to confuse insulting someone who happens to be a woman, with insulting all women.

Or just point to a post that shows I hate women in general, since I've obviously never said "I hate all females".

Beniboybling
Only a woman hater would shit on on Michelle and Liz in one day. sad

Just more self hate. Sucking dick while hating dick. Wow, I feel attacked you homophobe.

Robtard
TBF, you would vote for Trump in 2020 in a Warren / Trump election though.

Surtur
Only a woman hater would shit on on Michelle and Liz in one day. sad

Lol, this makes me sad man. Not you specifically, but just that the world has come to this point where I can't even tell if this is sarcasm or not, because it sounds exactly like an argument people would try to make. In fact it is an argument people have made: insult someone with a vagina and you insult all vaginas.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
TBF, you would vote for Trump in 2020 in a Warren / Trump election though.

Don't be so sure, Warren is NOT Hilary.

Kurk
Bernie will be lucky to walk, let alone, run in 2020.

Anyway I wouldn't have a problem with any of the main-stream republicans;
Cruz, Jeb, Mitt

As for the democrats, I'd predict Elizabeth Warren might try to pick up from where Bernie left off.

Firefly218
I miss Ron Paul

Robtard
Don't be so sure, Warren is NOT Hilary.

Oh, I'm sure. This is just my opinion: but I have no doubts you'd find something to shit on Warren over to justify another Trump vote. I can see you replacing "but her emails!" with "but she claimed to be Native!" or similar.

Beniboybling
Lol, this makes me sad man. Not you specifically, but just that the world has come to this point where I can't even tell if this is sarcasm or not, because it sounds exactly like an argument people would try to make. In fact it is an argument people have made: insult someone with a vagina and you insult all vaginas. #NastyWomenFightBack, u know this Surtur.

Originally posted by Kurk
Bernie will be lucky to walk, let alone, run in 2020. Lmao.

Firefly218
FYI Sanders is only 4 years older than Trump

BackFire
I'd happily vote for Bernie, Warren, Franken, Kamala Harris, Ducksworth or Michelle Obama, though it seems very unlikely that she'd run.

The only two names that I'm hearing that I think would be bad is Corey Booker, who takes way too much special interest money to be worth a damn, and Hillary again, which would be a god awful disaster.

Robtard
Booker can go **** himself and Clinton's not running again, she'd be a fool to and I can't see the DNC supporting her for another round.

Am wondering if Tim Kaine will pop up come election time.

BackFire
Oh, and Biden would also be great. He'd probably steamroll his way to the presidency if he ran.

Robtard
I'd be down for Biden in 2020.

Silent Master
I hope Hillary runs again, that way when whatever moron the republicans run wins, I can laugh at all the hardcore leftists as they wonder how their anointed one could have lost.

Robtard
Aren't you a self described Bernie Sanders guy?

Emperordmb
If Hillary won the primary next election I would rage quit politics honestly

Silent Master
Yes and her losing again might finally get the dems to realize they are headed in the wrong direction.

Emperordmb
Yeah as a left wing libertarian, it's really depressing to see all the bullshit that's been going on on the left recently.

Robtard
Originally posted by Silent Master
Yes

LoLz, dude. Sanders is about as "hardcore leftist" as you can get, not only was he the most lefty-liberal out of all the presidential hopefuls in 2016, he's one of they most liberal politicians in Washington. But you go on with your ruse.

Silent Master
I'm fairly sure you know what I meant by hardcore leftists and are just trying to start an argument, so have fun talking to yourself.

Kurk
Honestly I wouldn't mind Hillary that much knowing she's the most center of the democrats. I sort of adore crooked politicians in a weird way too; but that's probably because I can relate.

I'm just glad that Bernie will likely be out of commission by 2020.

If the libertarian party can make a comeback, I'm open to that, but Gary Johnson killed himself after "what is Aleppo?" and the time he faked a heart-attack during a weed debate.

Green-party can go f itself as it's basically Bernie 2.0

Raisen
Wow, you really are a woman hater. rolling on floor laughing

Raisen
Wow bro, you really do hate men. Why? You are actually male, right? rolling on floor laughing

Raisen

On topic tho, I think Elizabeth Warren looks like a likely candidate, and maybe even a good one. But given Surtur's woman hating agenda, he'd probably vote Trump again. sad rolling on floor laughing

Raisen
Just more self hate. Sucking dick while hating dick.

HOLY PHUCKING SHIIT. YOU JUST ACHIEVED A WHOLE NEW LEVEL

Raisen
Originally posted by Firefly218
I miss Ron Paul

This is the correct answer. Dude is my favorite

jinXed by JaNx
Mark Zuckerberg

Raisen
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Mark Zuckerberg
Get the phuck out of here

dadudemon
Originally posted by Silent Master
I hope Hillary runs again, that way when whatever moron the republicans run wins, I can laugh at all the hardcore leftists as they wonder how their anointed one could have lost.

laughing laughing laughing

This would cause the stock prices to Johnson and Johnson to skyrocket overnight.

Adam_PoE
Biden, Clinton, Kaine, and Obama are on recording as not running. Sanders said he may run, but he likely will not. Booker may run, but he blew his shot with his prescription drug pricing vote. The future truly is female, with Duckworth, Harris, and Warren likely to run.

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Biden, Clinton, Kaine, and Obama are on recording as not running. Sanders said he may run, but he likely will not. Booker may run, but he blew his shot with his prescription drug pricing vote. The future truly is female, with Duckworth, Harris, and Warren likely to run.

Query: a male politician says the future is male, do people whine?

Flyattractor
No, because in the future the Left will have neutered all men out of existence.

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
No, because in the future the Left will have neutered all men out of existence.

I do like how one of our future females is someone who can't follow senate rules even after being warned. I'm looking forward to such a future, where rules are for lesser men.

Now sshh, don't even bring up the stuff with democrats ignoring immigration rules but whining when Trump apparently breaks them. We don't take kindly to that round these here parts. It's only the republicans who selectively complain bout them rules. Yes indeed.

Adam_PoE
Query: a male politician says the future is male, do people whine?

Considering the past and present have been male, I fail to see the outrage.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Considering the past and present have been male, I fail to see the outrage.

Wow. That argument ended faster than expected.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/380/373/03a.jpg

Robtard
Adam should have posted that picture with the fence again and how it explains the differences in equality, imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.