Dailymail is shit and I've been saying it for years...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
Wikipedia bans the Daily Fail as a "source" because they are unreliable.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/feb/08/wikipedia-bans-daily-mail-as-unreliable-source-for-website?CMP=twt_a-media_b-gdnmedia

What are you throughts? Will you continue to use them to win arguments? Or will you search from another source next time you want to win?

Flyattractor
Until now I have never even hear of the DailyMail so.....No Fudges Given....but I am guessing it is a Right Wing Site due to Wiki banning it?

-Pr-
It amuses me that the Guardian of all things is reporting on it. They'd be next in line, from what I hear.

Deadline
So this means it's a good source of news this sounds like the crackdown on Conservatives I've been hearing about.

Beniboybling
They're a silly sensationalist tabloid, so no surprise.

Originally posted by -Pr-
It amuses me that the Guardian of all things is reporting on it. They'd be next in line, from what I hear. I wonder how that's possible, being four time British newspaper of the year. mmm

jaden101
5eBT6OSr1TI

riv6672
Originally posted by dadudemon

What are you throughts? Will you continue to use them to win arguments? Or will you search from another source next time you want to win?
My thoughts are, i've never used them, doubt i ever will, and no one wins an internet argument.

The story in and of itself is amusing/interesting though thank you.

jaden101
Is "in and of itself" your saying of the day?

riv6672
Originally posted by jaden101
Is "in and of itself" your saying of the day?
The Secret Doctrine is the common property of the countless millions of men born under various climates, in times with which History refuses to deal, and to which esoteric teachings assign dates incompatible with the theories of Geology and Anthropology.

jaden101
Blavatsky took it up the arse.

riv6672
Blavatsky took it up the arse.
All that you are, or hope to be, you owe to your angel mother.

Deadline
5eBT6OSr1TI

Let me guess, they're racist.

jaden101
Originally posted by Deadline
Let me guess, they're racist.

No no no. The Daily Mail hates everybody that isn't middle class or above regardless of race.

Surtur
Wikipedia bans the Daily Fail as a "source" because they are unreliable.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/feb/08/wikipedia-bans-daily-mail-as-unreliable-source-for-website?CMP=twt_a-media_b-gdnmedia

Lol so I just want to make sure I understand this article correctly. It didn't seem to show any evidence. All it said was some people on wikipedia complained about it not being reliable. It also says others pointed out wiki seems to allow other dubious publications to be sourced and wondered if it was just some vendetta against the publication.

Finally, I just laugh and laugh that this article included an analysis by buzzfeed about fake news in the UK. I find the best way to get an article taken seriously is to cite Buzzfeed.

It amuses me that the Guardian of all things is reporting on it. They'd be next in line, from what I hear.

This was my first thought lol. You ever wonder why they only allow comments on certain articles there?

Flyattractor
No no no. The Daily Mail hates everybody that isn't middle class or above regardless of race.

Oh. So it is a Democrat news site...

dadudemon

laughing laughing laughing

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Until now I have never even hear of the DailyMail so.....No Fudges Given....but I am guessing it is a Right Wing Site due to Wiki banning it?

No, they try to do legit journalism and be taken seriously at the same time they post articles about a celebrities misshapen bewbz.

They try to be legit while being tabloid-ish. Trash gossip.

I'd say they are a very liberal news sight.

And they do shoddy work sometimes not having a source for anything. Just a shitty click-baity site.

I got butthurt by them, years ago, because I remember reading something on the internet and when I went to find it, again, DailyFail hogged all the search results and I could not find the actual scientific article I was looking for...it just made my jimmies rustled so I had a bias against them since then.

Originally posted by riv6672
My thoughts are, i've never used them, doubt i ever will, and no one wins an internet argument.

The story in and of itself is amusing/interesting though thank you.

thumb up

Agreed.

Flyattractor
laughing laughing laughing

No, they try to do legit journalism and be taken seriously at the same time they post articles about a celebrities misshapen bewbz.

Misshapen bewbz?!

OOOOHHHMUUUHHJEEEEZZZZZ So Subscribing right NOW!

eek! eek!

jaden101
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Oh. So it is a Democrat news site...

Glad you're finally realising the democrats aren't left-wing liberals. Progress 👍

Flyattractor
Glad you're finally realising the democrats aren't left-wing liberals. Progress 👍

Yes. They are Leftist Progressives. That is much , MUCH WORSE!!!

Surtur
I did laugh at this bit from the article:

"For the record the Daily Mail banned all its journalists from using Wikipedia as a sole source in 2014 because of its unreliability. "

Lol.

Also:

Astonishing move by Theresa May is going to give us a Daily Mail government

socool8520

They try to be legit while being tabloid-ish. Trash gossip.

I'd say they are a very liberal news sight.

And they do shoddy work sometimes not having a source for anything. Just a shitty click-baity site.

This is what I thought of the site. I read it to pass time but on the right side of the window, there's Bieber this, and Kim's **** that. I thought they were a bit more legit than say, the National Enquirer, but not extremely reliable.

I never had much issue with them though since politics don't interest me. It's mostly the random stories I check out (the Trump Clown shot by Snoop Dogg was funny). If I do read a political article. I usually try out a few different sources to weed through some of the BS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.