George Lopez is (almost) Cool again...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
And if you don't like this thread then take George's advice...

You can Get the FUDGE OUTTA THIS THREAD! BYE!!!!!!

SquallX
Originally posted by Flyattractor
And if you don't like this thread then take George's advice...

You can Get the FUDGE OUTTA THIS THREAD! BYE!!!!!!

Lopez still an idiot.

Surtur
Yeah but..this idiot needs to go the Milo route and go on a college tour lol.

Can you imagine it? The fire department would need to be on the scene for every college he visited.

He should tell nothing but like holocaust jokes and shit. Holocaust and rape jokes.

Anyways, did this woman not realize he insulted both blacks AND his own race in his joke?

I wonder though..would we see more outrage if a more conservative comedian did this?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Surtur
Yeah but..this idiot needs to go the Milo route and go on a college tour lol.

Can you imagine it? The fire department would need to be on the scene for every college he visited.

He should tell nothing but like holocaust jokes and shit. Holocaust and rape jokes.

Anyways, did this woman not realize he insulted both blacks AND his own race in his joke?

I wonder though..would we see more outrage if a more conservative comedian did this?

It would be fun to see the Masked Munchkins start Shouting him down if for no other reason to see how long it would take the little nazi nitwits to realize he isn't white.

laughing

Adam_PoE
Again? Lopez was never cool to begin with.

Flyattractor
Racist now Adam? First it was homophobia and now THIS too!?

You gotta work on this Adam...Seriously.

Adam_PoE
Racist now Adam? First it was homophobia and now THIS too!?

You gotta work on this Adam...Seriously.

You are confusing me with Beniboybling. Why do you think all gay people are the same? Why are you homophobic?

Firefly218
Getting offended by a comedian satirist is stupid. Milo on the other hand claims to have actual journalistic integrity right?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
You are confusing me with Beniboybling. Why do you think all gay people are the same? Why are you homophobic?

I seem to recall you bad mouthing Milo Yappodappodopoplous and he is gay so thus by Leftist Progressive Logic to which you adhere.....that makes you a Homophobic.

Sorry. Leftist Facts don't lie.....Well they do but....

Surtur
Originally posted by Firefly218
Getting offended by a comedian satirist is stupid. Milo on the other hand claims to have actual journalistic integrity right?

The same guy who admits to being a troll claims that? Really? Strange.

But then, I can show you some magic. The magic of legs. Of walking or not walking. Like being on a college campus and not walking over to see Milo speak if he is speaking on your campus and you don't like him.

The magic of legs, who knew? ZZ Top was onto something.

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

To be fair his logic does fit with the liberal bullshit people spew though. You insulted someone who happens to be mexican, therefore you dislike all mexicans.

It's full proof bro, full proof. I swear this logic fits, I've seen many an upstanding human being use it.

Adam_PoE
I seem to recall you bad mouthing Milo Yappodappodopoplous and he is gay so thus by Leftist Progressive Logic to which you adhere.....that makes you a Homophobic.

Sorry. Leftist Facts don't lie.....Well they do but....

https://media.giphy.com/media/2fs2I4ujlBf20/giphy-downsized-large.gif

Flyattractor
Oh yeah. Thats right. I forgot. You are a Leftist Progressive PC SJW which means you don't have to play by the same rules you make others play by.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/hXOQ6Pr7zbY/maxresdefault.jpg

Surtur
eUDcTLaWJuo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.