Rasmussen's New Poll. Muslims Vs Christians...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
On the Subject of Who is mistreated more and where...

Rasmussen: its Offical...DEMOCRATS are MORONS!

Surtur
Link is broke. You possibly gave the wrong url, or if it truly showed democrats as morons it was probably just deleted.

Flyattractor
Yeah. "THEY" have blocked its access via link stuff.. Still up on the main site thou.

Basically its a poll that says the majority of Democrats think that Muslims are mistreated in the U.S WORSE then Christians are Mistreated in the Muslim Countries.

Cause DUH!

dadudemon
It was extremely easy to Fix Fly's broken link (he did a shit job trying to post the link):

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/february_2017/ democrats_think_muslims_worse_off_here_than_christ
ians_are_in_muslim_world

He also did a shit job of actually explaining what he posted:

So I'm not sure what he's on about. This is not super new news. We've known this about Democrats since 2015.

Edit - So the lesson is, if you are into scat, I hear Flyattractor does amazing shit jobs.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by dadudemon
It was extremely easy to Fix Fly's broken link (he did a shit job trying to post the link):

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/february_2017/ democrats_think_muslims_worse_off_here_than_christ
ians_are_in_muslim_world

So I'm not sure what he's on about. This is not super new news. We've known this about Democrats since 2015.

nah. It is just that the Leftwing Conspiracy behind the KMC that don't let my Links Work!

Had to trick Duder into doing it for me!
laughing

And I have known about Democrats for longer then 2015.

Surtur

ians_are_in_muslim_world

Edit - So the lesson is, if you are into scat, I hear Flyattractor does amazing shit jobs.

Okay but wait hold up back up here. Whether or not it is super new..these people truly genuinely believe Muslims get treated worse here than Christians in Muslim countries? Was there maybe a gas leak in the area this poll was done? LSD in the water supply? Bath salts laced into their food? Surely human beings of sound mind and body were not used in this poll.

Also clicked your link and got the same thing "Module not found".

Flyattractor
Knowing Democrats...The gas leak was probably why they were THERE!

dadudemon

ians_are_in_muslim_world

Holy shit!

I apologize, Fly, for making fun of your shitty linking skills.

Turns on, the KMC linking engine f*cks up the link!!!

Here, this link will work:

https://tinyurl.com/jbpz5er

Flyattractor
Holy shit!

I apologize, Fly, for making fun of your shitty linking skills.

Turns on, the KMC linking engine f*cks up the link!!!

Here, this link will work:

https://tinyurl.com/jbpz5er

HA! SEE! I told you it was the KMC Left Wing Conspiracy AT WORK AGAIN!

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
Okay but wait hold up back up here. Whether or not it is super new..these people truly genuinely believe Muslims get treated worse here than Christians in Muslim countries? Was there maybe a gas leak in the area this poll was done? LSD in the water supply? Bath salts laced into their food? Surely human beings of sound mind and body were not used in this poll.

Also clicked your link and got the same thing "Module not found".

Yes, it is rather stupid.

When Christians are being slaughtered by the thousands, some idiot democrats think that Muslims have it worse in the US.

Such idiocy and ignorance. Just a very short google search would alleviate their ignorance. In my opinion, at this point, Christian persecution in some backwards Muslim nations is ubiquitous.

So I feel that it is stupidity rather than ignorance.

Surtur

When Christians are being slaughtered by the thousands, some idiot democrats think that Muslims have it worse in the US.

Such idiocy and ignorance. Just a very short google search would alleviate their ignorance. In my opinion, at this point, Christian persecution in some backwards Muslim nations is ubiquitous.

I feel yes it is stupidity or perhaps willful ignorance. Like if there is an issue a person doesn't just know about it's one thing, but if they just don't want to know about it..it's another.

Kinda reminds me of this article about Meryl Streep that came out after her virtue signaling at an award show in front of her rich liberal pals:

I Saw How Much of a Knee-Jerk Liberal Meryl Streep Is During My Conversation With Her About Islam

Stigma

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.