Marvel vs Marvel Boxing, DC vs DC Boxing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jake2TheJakenin
MARVEL

Hulk vs. Thor
Hyperion vs. Juggernaut
She Hulk vs. The Thing
Hercules vs. The Rhino

DC

Martian Manhunter vs. Superman
Captain Marvel vs. Wonder Woman
Aquaman vs. Lobo
Big Barda vs. Kilowog

Typical boxing rules apply, winner by KO/TKO/points. 10 rounds.

No powers except superstrength and superdurability.

DarkSaint85
My question still stands.

Cogito
Dude you've got a strange fetish to work out no expression

DarkSaint85
It's ...different, I grant you that, but I don't mind. I just want to know if the posts I make are used for....private purposes.

I'm not saying its weird. Can't say I've ever come across it, though.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Hulk vs. Thor, Thor better h2h skills.
Hyperion vs. Juggernaut, Hyperion
She Hulk vs. The Thing, Thing is a Gentleman...
Hercules vs. The Rhino, Hercules easily

DC

Martian Manhunter vs. Superman, Superman, better brawler
Captain Marvel vs. Wonder Woman, WW without trouble
Aquaman vs. Lobo, Lobo, slightly
Big Barda vs. Kilowog, Big Barda

Cogito
^ Mostly agree

Thor is a better brawler, but Hulk here has a big reach advantage and his massive arms will provide solid defense. Since the stips say he doesn't get a rage-strength boost, I guess it really depends on what level he starts at

Superman would beat MM easily, if for no other reason than that his durability is much greater

I wouldn't say WW wins without trouble, but she should definitely be more skilled. I'd give CM the slight edge in strength and durability though.

Lobo should beat Arthur easily

Barda would crush 'Wog. Kilowog basically always uses his ring, so his natural strength doesn't get tested, but does he have any strength feats above the likes of Spiderman? I can't recall any. In ZH, Hal casually caught his punch with one hand while looking the other way as I recall, not something he would be able to do so casually against legit 100 tonners. Ignore all that if the intention was for 'wog to have the ring augmenting his strenght/durability.

Flyattractor
Hulk vs. Thor Don't know don't care

Hyperion vs. JuggernautHype. Cause Juggy is an idiot

She Hulk vs. The ThingThing as long as he don't get distracted by Jen's big green boobs.

Hercules vs. The RhinoHerc easy. Cause Rhino is King Jobber

DC

Martian Manhunter vs. Superman Don't know. Don't care

Captain Marvel vs. Wonder WomanBilly cause He did the God Mix first

Big Barda vs. KilowogGive it to Barda. She is just meaner.

Aquaman vs. Lobo They start talking about Dolphins and just go get some beers, then beat everybody else up.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Aquaman vs. Lobo They start talking about Dolphins and just go get some beers, then beat everybody else up.

That's either an amazing coincidence or you actually read that issue.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by -Pr-
That's either an amazing coincidence or you actually read that issue.

What is this you say?? Have Lobo and Arthur ever MET before??? Why I am totally unware of such an event ever happening....SHOCKERS I AM NOW!!!!!!!!

-Pr-
Originally posted by Flyattractor
What is this you say?? Have Lobo and Arthur ever MET before??? Why I am totally unware of such an event ever happening....SHOCKERS I AM NOW!!!!!!!!

https://s6d2.turboimg.net/t/33488940_Aquaman_v3_04_-_16.jpg https://s6d2.turboimg.net/t/33488943_Aquaman_v3_04_-_17.jpg

Flyattractor
Originally posted by -Pr-
https://s6d2.turboimg.net/t/33488940_Aquaman_v3_04_-_16.jpg https://s6d2.turboimg.net/t/33488943_Aquaman_v3_04_-_17.jpg

Oh My Goodness. Look at that!

Why I was unaware that comics were ever THAT GOOD!

Cause they SURE AINT NOW!

rolling on floor laughing

-Pr-
That whole run of Aquaman was nothing short of excellent, tbh.

golem370
Hulk would outlast Thor if only because of healing. Juggernaut over Hyperion imo

Cogito
Originally posted by golem370
Hulk would outlast Thor if only because of healing OP stipped strength/durability only, no healing

golem370
I still think Hulk would win if he doesn't get disqualified.

Flyattractor
So you think would be a Below the Belt-er or something?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.