Majority of Europeans want immigration ban from Muslim-majority countries

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
An article from The Independent comments on the results of a vast survey on the issue of Muslim immigration to Europe:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/most-europeans-want-muslim-ban-immigration-control-middle-east-countries-syria-iran-iraq-poll-a7567301.html

Thoughts?

Robtard
So polls matter now? You people really need to make up your minds. Anyhow.

Looking at the demographics, can't say I'm surprised. Older, less educated, rural men are the ones most for it.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
So polls matter now? You people really need to make up your minds. Anyhow.

The polls were still relevant and accurate. Their margin of error was just grossly underestimated. Some pollsters got it right (LA Times, who was led by an editor that get slammed because he kept predicting Trump would win based on his polling methods) got it right. Some pollsters were within their margins of error.

Overall, they were wrong enough that the conclusion was faulty. It was a close race even in those states that surprised us.

Your argument is one of pointing out the hypocrisy. But it is not so clear as "all the pollsters were wrong and they should never be trusted."

Even the pollsters that were wrong were generally not wrong by huge margins. And the ones that were wrong and were within their margin of errors still have a "scientific polling" leg to stand on.

Originally posted by Robtard
Looking at the demographics, can't say I'm surprised. Older, less educated, rural men are the ones most for it.

Interesting. I'll take a look, then.

Robtard
I'm not of the "lol polls!" type as a means to dismiss, so you're preaching to the choir, so to speak.

I looked at the graph initially, then the story itself goes on to state the same.

Flyattractor
Why would Sweden want to give up the Title of being Rape Capitol of the World?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Why would Sweden want to give up the Title of being Rape Capitol of the World?

I thought that was Delhi India or Johannesburg South Africa?

But let's not let per capita statistics get in the way...

Flyattractor
Originally posted by dadudemon
I thought that was Delhi India or Johannesburg South Africa?

But let's not let per capita statistics get in the way...

Nope.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.