Lady Shiva Vs Richard Dragon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
Who wins?

Philosophía
Richard Dragon.

vansonbee
I recall they had a pit fight in their underwear or something and Richard defeated Shiva.

spetznaz
Originally posted by vansonbee
I recall they had a pit fight in their underwear or something and Richard defeated Shiva.

Yes. In the 12 issue Richard Dragon solo series (a really good series), at the end they had a fight and Richard Dragon defeated Shiva (and could have done her own signature move, the Leopard Blow, on her by driving his four fingers through her Shiva's minions interrupted the fight by tackling Dragon. The fight recommended, during which Shiva killed Dragon using the Leopard Blow (although it was suggested Dragon let it happen ...some convoluted side story involving some demon lord and a vow).

Although personally I've always considered them roughly equal, and both with vast killing capability.

I don't know much about the new Richard Dragon apart from he has similar body reading capabilities to Cassandra Cain (or even if there is a new Shiva).

cdtm
Originally posted by Zack M
Who wins?

The DC character.

-Pr-
Originally posted by spetznaz
Although personally I've always considered them roughly equal, and both with vast killing capability.

Same. thumb up

cdtm
Well, Richard trained Question to hang with Shiva. Was nowhere near her level before, and got trained up to where she couldn't annihilate in a second. That right there implies Richard isn't far from Shiva's level (He's also a ridiculously good teacher.)

Of course, Shiva's not a bad instructor either, since she's the one who trained Cassandra Cain into getting her body reading back. Which is interesting, because far as I know, Shiva can't read bodies like Cass can.

-Pr-
Originally posted by cdtm
Well, Richard trained Question to hang with Shiva. Was nowhere near her level before, and got trained up to where she couldn't annihilate in a second. That right there implies Richard isn't far from Shiva's level (He's also a ridiculously good teacher.)

Of course, Shiva's not a bad instructor either, since she's the one who trained Cassandra Cain into getting her body reading back. Which is interesting, because far as I know, Shiva can't read bodies like Cass can.

Not to mention Shiva is the one that got Bruce back to peak performance after Knightfall too.

cdtm
Originally posted by -Pr-
Not to mention Shiva is the one that got Bruce back to peak performance after Knightfall too.

thumb up

More of a physical trainer role, compared to Richard making Question a master in a year, but it speaks volumes on how Bruce regards Shiva's capability. When an anal retentive narcissist like Batman thinks someone could tell him how to do anything better then he'd do it himself... wink

-Pr-
Originally posted by cdtm
thumb up

More of a physical trainer role, compared to Richard making Question a master in a year, but it speaks volumes on how Bruce regards Shiva's capability. When an anal retentive narcissist like Batman thinks someone could tell him how to do anything better then he'd do it himself... wink

lol, that was exactly my point. That he asked her above all others speaks volumes.

Zack M
Originally posted by spetznaz
Yes. In the 12 issue Richard Dragon solo series (a really good series), at the end they had a fight and Richard Dragon defeated Shiva (and could have done her own signature move, the Leopard Blow, on her by driving his four fingers through her Shiva's minions interrupted the fight by tackling Dragon. The fight recommended, during which Shiva killed Dragon using the Leopard Blow (although it was suggested Dragon let it happen ...some convoluted side story involving some demon lord and a vow).

I don't know much about the new Richard Dragon apart from he has similar body reading capabilities to Cassandra Cain (or even if there is a new Shiva).

I thought that fight was retconned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.