Kal Kent(Super Sun) vs Pre-Crisis Validus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Just wondering who would win.

LordofBrooklyn
Kal Kent.

Dareangel
i think its all a matter of can his force vision defeat PC Validus or not. people say he has many powers and thats nice. but overall non of his powers, aside of his force vision, ever displayed real power on a level above a typical herald as far as powers that are effective in fighting. only his force vision gave him feats such as trying to stop a moving galaxy and failing. he stopped it eventually with the help of titano. holding solaris until it ran out of power, but once again with the aid and help of green lantern. traveling thru space and using his force vision to protect a warlord from different universe from different explosions. and containing parasite from 1 million universe within that force vision. he also took out firestorm with his breath but thats not something that will defeat PC Validus. so as far as i can tell, if who ever kal kent fights is a herald or above, it will always be a question can his force vision defeat that person. other than his force vision he doesnt have any feats to suggest he can stop someone like PC Validus. thats my opinion would love to be corrected if wrong.

Galan007
Kal wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.