Cloak and Dagger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/02/09/cloak-and-dagger-explained-who-are-these-marvel-heroes

Yet another Netflix Marvel show. I'm glad Netflix is keeping the ball rolling on these

-Pr-
Is it a Netflix show? Strange, I had heard it wasn't.

Either way, colour me interested.

TheVaultDweller
Seems Marvel is spreading out the movie/tv franchises. Along with all the Defenders Netflix stuff, they have this now, and they are doing a Runaways show on Hulu as well, and the actors have already been cast for that.

Dreampanther
Nice.

carthage
I thought this was running on cable not Netflix, would rather see a Moon Knight, Blade, or anything else tbh. Last article I read they wanted it to be a teen show or some stupid shit like of was that Runaways?

TheVaultDweller
E5hrFVQiGyk

Flyattractor
Wow. Dark and Emo to the core.

How can people watch this shit?

wakkawakkawakka
Why is Cloak wearing a bed sheet? And dagger is holding...glowsticks?

BruceSkywalker
looks interesting

staxamillion
yeah that cloak did look pretty lame. should have been one of the major visual selling points... meh

Kazenji
Originally posted by -Pr-
Is it a Netflix show? Strange, I had heard it wasn't.

That's because its not

its going to be on Freeform.

Surtur
Eh, doesn't look that good to me. Most of the trailer was just boring teen emo crap.

By the time it got to the part where it was showing powers and stuff...it started to look rather silly. The girls phantom zone key crystal, the guys black bed sheet, etc.

Originally posted by Kazenji
That's because its not

its going to be on Freeform.

Okay this makes sense, because I was going to say if this is netflix then they have really dropped the ball, even compared to the Iron Fist show.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.