Los Angeles - of the 160 illegals arrested, about 150 had criminal histories

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
It looks like the deportation is starting. What do you guys all think about this mess? I hope its successful and no one is hurt in apprehending these illegals.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/02/10/160-arrested-across-southern-california-in-immigration-crackdown/

SquallX
I'll say this, "this country is the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be" big grin (let's see if anyone get that quote)

Most illegals takes a giant risk coming here so they can give themselves a better life. If these Illegals that are coming here actually shows they want to assimilate, they take a step of being legal immigrants, then i don't really have a problem with them.

But, if they come here, there commuting crimes, their refusing to assimilate, and their nothing but a blight in society, then send their asses back.

Flyattractor
Sadly a lot of those were already criminals and they come here to make better lives for themselves by BECOMING BETTER CRIMINALS.

But as long as they vote Democrat...Who gives a shit right!?

Surtur
If you're going to come here illegally then I would at least wish a few things:

-learn our language, seriously..learn it. If you want a better life so much and love America so much then speak the main language we use here. It gets old seeing these people who have lived here for decades and yet can't speak a word of English.

-do not come here to work and then send 99.99% of the money you earn..back to Mexico.

-do not come here illegally and then commit one or more felonies in addition to being here illegally and then act shocked when you end up deported.

95% of the people arrested had criminal records that included more than their initial crime of being here illegally. So this narrative by some that suddenly the ones who have committed no crime(besides being illegal) have suddenly become top priority is BS.

With Obama the priority was illegals who had committed serious violent crimes. Trump has extended this to the priority being any illegal that is a convicted felon, even if their felony charge was not for something violent. I can't bring myself to be too upset over any convicted felon being deported.

Flyattractor
But they have to send money back Surt. They gotta pay off the Coyote before they come up here and give them Tianjin Neck Tie.

And them having to learn OUR language? You are so insensitive.

I mean they have already committed to coming here and voting illegal for the Democrats no matter what.

WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM THEM!?

dadudemon
Originally posted by SquallX
I'll say this, "this country is the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be" big grin (let's see if anyone get that quote)

Uhhhh....Bret Hart? The Hit Man?

dadudemon
Ugh, Fly, they have to pay the Coyote IN FULL to get into the US. erm

Anyway...

Originally posted by SquallX

Uhhhh....Bret Hart? The Hit Man?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by dadudemon
Ugh, Fly, they have to pay the Coyote IN FULL to get into the US. erm

You don't know how crime works.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Flyattractor
You don't know how crime works.

Okay, find me a Coyote that will take illegals to the US that accepts payment after they are in the US and have earned their money, one year later.

If you find that Coyote, PM me his or her number.

Flyattractor
Oh they take Full Payment to get you INTO the U.S, Its after that you gotta start paying the INTEREST on that paymetn....that and holding some of your family members hostage just to be sure you don't forget.

Cause hint...Coyotes are not NICE people

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.