The Shade Vs Selene

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11116/111164052/4123239-4952157536-The-S.jpg

No prep on either side.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/15776/1115241-selene.jpg

nwg202
Shade

Zack M
Shade.

Flyattractor
I take it Shade has gotten a bit of an upgrade?

riv6672
Originally posted by nwg202
Shade
Originally posted by nwg202
Shade
I actually thought Selene might have been too much; thanks guys.

deathslash
Pretty sure that selene can reverse the effects of death, drain people of their life force, and is a powerful magician. What can shade do exactly?

riv6672
^^^he's linked to the shadowlands.
At Marvel he'd be considered a dark force manipulator. Likely the most powerful of this kind of character.

He's immortal, he can teleport, make with the concussive blasts, create force fields and constructs and summon demons from the shadowlands.

Not trying to downplay him, just dont want to make a wall of text.

iceman24567
The Shade

Galan007
thumb up

Glorificus
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^he's linked to the shadowlands.
At Marvel he'd be considered a dark force manipulator. Likely the most powerful of this kind of character.

He's immortal, he can teleport, make with the concussive blasts, create force fields and constructs and summon demons from the shadowlands.

Not trying to downplay him, just dont want to make a wall of text.

Any TP resistance?

Selene easily mind-raped Rachel Grey, and has psychically sucker-punched and mind-wiped an unprepared young Emma Frost as well.

This basically comes down to a quick-draw whoever gets off the first hit should win.

Zack M
Dr. Fate stated not only he, but the spectre would be hard pressed to defeat Shade. Selene is out of her league.

deathslash
Originally posted by Zack M
Dr. Fate stated not only he, but the spectre would be hard pressed to defeat Shade. Selene is out of her league. was that during the post crisis era or new 52?

Zack M
Originally posted by deathslash
was that during the post crisis era or new 52?

I'm not aware that Shade was affected by the switch. I think his 12 issue maxi series by James Robinson didn't change anything.

deathslash
Originally posted by Zack M
I'm not aware that Shade was affected by the switch. I think his 12 issue maxi series by James Robinson didn't change anything. alright then, shade likely wins, but does he have the tp resistance to stop selenes psy attacks?

Zack M
Originally posted by deathslash
alright then, shade likely wins, but does he have the tp resistance to stop selenes psy attacks?

Not sure. I've only read his maxi series, on top of his Flash's appearances. I have yet to read Starman. Here is his respect thread by Galan.

Dr. Fate has better TP feats than Selene and he admitted he would have a hard time with Shade.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t492612.html

riv6672
Interesting with the TP.
Shade likely doesnt have it, and Fate doesnt routinely TP people so, thats not really selling Shade somehow auto tanking it to me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.