Isn't this odd?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
I for one am totally turned on by teenaged Ahsoka and would have sex with her in a second, but adult Ahsoka does nothing for me and just looks like an alien. I mean is it a Togruta thing. Are they more compatible to humans at a young age?

Geistalt
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-IfjAatRIBcc/UReMTLu617I/AAAAAAAAJ4c/YHm1iAorF00/s1600/Senor-Chang.gif
Not really.

Disturbing, tbh

TenebrousWay
Edit it, dude. It's embarassing.

Darth Abonis
Originally posted by Geistalt
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-IfjAatRIBcc/UReMTLu617I/AAAAAAAAJ4c/YHm1iAorF00/s1600/Senor-Chang.gif
Not really.

Disturbing, tbh

('Middle finger')

darthbane77
And this kind of shit is why people are leaving KMC.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by darthbane77
I blame anime

NewGuy01
Originally posted by darthbane77

Actually it's not.

Kurk
Well preteen tano is a straight up child so if you like her you're just a straight up pedo. On the other hand, late tcw tano is pretty to look at; I know she kinda turned me on when I was younger. Just look up some of the fan art people make up her and other as characters. I'm more of a barriss or senator chuchi guy myself as far as tcw animation goes, but Tano isn't far behind; its just her annoying personality.

Rebels tano is pretty attractive personality wise , but like you said I could never tap to that.

Darth Abonis
Yeah, late Clone Wars. Not first appearance Ahsoka. I'm not a chomo.

darthbane77
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Actually it's not. It's a contributor. Shitposts will do that to a group.

Trocity
Sithposts*

darthbane77
Originally posted by Trocity
Sithposts* That to

Fated Xtasy
I never get this. Why would you wanna **** something with no breasts, and no ass? Versus an older iteration that has both?

darthbane77
^^^He has a point ya know.

TheNuisanceBird
Rebels Ahsoka sorta looks odd.

Beniboybling
pls close this thread. sad

Ursumeles

MythLord
KEK. So Togruta fetishes are actually real?

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Kurk
Well preteen tano is a straight up child so if you like her you're just a straight up pedo. On the other hand, late tcw tano is pretty to look at; I know she kinda turned me on when I was younger. Just look up some of the fan art people make up her and other as characters. I'm more of a barriss or senator chuchi guy myself as far as tcw animation goes, but Tano isn't far behind; its just her annoying personality.

Rebels tano is pretty attractive personality wise , but like you said I could never tap to that. well maybe he is a child too, Who knows big grin

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
I for one am totally turned on by teenaged Ahsoka and would have sex with her in a second, but adult Ahsoka does nothing for me and just looks like an alien. I mean is it a Togruta thing. Are they more compatible to humans at a young age?

Are you vene cocnerned by that? XDXDXDXDXD

If you forget tha fact that she is a Jedi.. Yess there is absolutly no problem.... I am 1 000 000 000 000% worse than you are.

Darth Abonis
Idk what you said but it sounds positive so I'll go with that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.