Luke vs Vader, Revan and Caedus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ursumeles
* Force only
* Prime, bloodlusted Luke, who wants to kill everyone as fast as he can
* Starting distance: 20m

chingchangwalla
Revan abandons his useless team before Luke ass rapes these two cucks.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
caedus>vader>revan

Geistalt
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
revan>caedus>vader Fixed.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Geistalt
Anakin>Caedus>Valk>Vader>Revan
fixed

Azronger
Originally posted by chingchangwalla

cs_zoltan
Team. Bloodlusted Luke is shit tier.

Geistalt
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
fixed Got a thing for bishounen?

Ursumeles
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Team. Bloodlusted Luke is shit tier.
lol

TenebrousWay
Bloodlusted Luke is just an angry cuck.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by TenebrousWay
Bloodlusted Luke raped 'Thul, Vader and could've oneshot Caedus.

To be more clear: Luke tries to win at any cost, so he won't engage in 'saber combat if dorsn't needs to.

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by Ursumeles

To be more clear: Luke tries to win at any cost, so he won't engage in 'saber combat if dorsn't needs to.

I said he's an angry cuck, not that he sucks. You illiterate peasant.

Geistalt
Originally posted by TenebrousWay
For real, tho: ragdolls Caedus and Vader while Revan runs away.

Then kills him, too.

cs_zoltan

Bloodlusted Luke had a prolonged duel with both Caedus and Lumiya even tho he could fart them out of existence. Like I said, shit tier.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Bloodlusted Luke had a prolonged duel with both Caedus and Lumiya even tho he could fart them out of existence. Like I said, shit tier. How bad is Vader then?
http://i.makeagif.com/media/6-07-2015/E7fFP1.gif

MythLord
Luke.

Revanchiste
Revan look at mary sue look power and say.. This shouldn't be canon, it look like the comic version of a bad marvel/DC character, a fan favorite one, even considering the skywalker blood thinguy NAH, NAAAAAAH you cannot make this happening, WTF dark hrose?

Then Darth Revan can go corrupt and show to Luke his inner darkness, filthy arrogant Jedi, they always think themself betetr than us. It feel so good to make them fall.

MythLord
And Luke proceeds to say the exact same thing to Revan.

Also, someone who keeps meeting a road-block with every new villain(Joruus C'baoth, Kueller, Nyax, Shimrra, Unu'Thul, Sarasu Taalon, Abeloth) shouldn't be considered a Gary Stue/Mary Sue... at least not as much someone who proceeds to ragdoll everyone they see in TOR.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by MythLord
And Luke proceeds to say the exact same thing to Revan.
Revan won't be able to speak before Luke breaks his neck smile

darthbane77
Team. Luke will last a decent while, but he isn't beating the combined power of Vader, Caedus, AND Revan. Any two of that team would pose a great threat to Luke.

Azronger
Luke can literally kill Vader or Caedus with a thought. A second team member doesn't make any difference, lmao.

Or do you rank Revan so high he can prevent Luke from thinking or something?

darthbane77
No, but Caedus was able to give Luke a solid fight on his own, aided by Vader and Revan, I doubt Luke can win.

Azronger
I wasn't really a solid fight, but whatever. It's irrelevant considering Luke is trying to win as quickly as possible here, and wouldn't even draw his saber since he can dominate and insta-stomp them.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by darthbane77
No, but Caedus was able to give Luke a solid fight on his own, aided by Vader and Revan, I doubt Luke can win. In sabers. This is force only, and Luke literally one-shot him.
Vader and Revan don't do better.

Ursumeles
Explain me where the solid fight is, plz.

Raptor22
When did a bloodlusted Luke fight either Lumiya or Unuthul?

Ursumeles
He prolly means his last fight against Lumiya.

Wirh UnuThul, I meant the fight of Serious Luke vs 'Thul, and that a bloodlusted Luke could have killedl him.

Raptor22
He prolly means his last fight against Lumiya.

Wirh UnuThul, I meant the fight of Serious Luke vs 'Thul, and that a bloodlusted Luke could have killedl him. ahh. When u say lukes bloodlusted here are we talking just really focused on ending these guys and doesn't mind killing or that hes more in a bloodlusted craze like when he fought caedus?

If its the former and he's focused but intent on taking them out by any means then id give luke the win in a tough fight.

If he's in a bloodlusted craze and not fighting smart of efficiently like when he fought caedus then the team takes it.

I asked about Lumiya and thul because in those instances he was focused and clear minded but willing to do what it takes. In Lumiyas case the author makes it a point to give us lukes mindset as he's flying to his final showdown with her. He is going there with the sole purpose of killing her, but in a very different mindset then when he fought caedus.

"But apart from the fact that he was now minus everything good in his heart except Ben, Luke felt like his old self for the first time in years. He felt clarity. He knew what he had to do, and there were no grey areas or ambiguities about who was right and who was wrong. For all his pain, the sense of clean focus gave him something to cling to." -sacrifice

Ursumeles
Yeah, he wants to kill them, but he's calm.

Edit: I wouldn't put the Thul and Lumiya fight in the same boat tho, as he wanted to kill Lumiya, but only "end" UnuThu.

Habro
Luke loses pretty badly.

Deronn_solo
Most likely Luke.

It won't be a stomp though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.