Cable vs Mr Sinister rematch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Dareangel
Cable looks like a conservative who loves the second amendment. mr sinister looks like a transgender SJW. you know cable gona win this.

golem370
Nah like Conservatives imo Cable is in the wrong time period.

Dareangel
Originally posted by golem370
Nah like Conservatives imo Cable is in the wrong time period.

not anymore. with the new governmnet everything is going to be RIGHT again smile

golem370
From a guy who lives in the BG that was suppose to have attacked by terrorists but wasn't everybody in this new administration are a bunch of lying jokers.

Dareangel
at this point either i proceed and it turns out to be a politics discussion or i quit and save the thread for its real intention. i choose to respect the forum and this thread but i will only say that finally USA is in good hands. the hands of reality and not political corectness at any cost. as far as the thread, cable still shoul win IMO.

staxamillion
who's from the BG? ive been there a couple times

golem370
I am from Bowling Green

staxamillion
cool im from Lexington

golem370
My brother worked at the Toyota Plant for a day though another business.

staxamillion
haha right on.

I used to party with a couple people from WKU back in my college day

Blight
Hahaha I love the "I'm better than this discussion but I'm going to subtly continue arguing in a way that gets me the last word in and if you continue you're the *******" method of debate.

Dareangel
Originally posted by Blight
Hahaha I love the "I'm better than this discussion but I'm going to subtly continue arguing in a way that gets me the last word in and if you continue you're the *******" method of debate.

never said i am better than this discussion. i just said i dont want to make it political because it will be my fault for bringing that up. on the other hand, i love negative people who seek negativity in everything because it reflects them.

DarkSaint85
Sinister wins this.

Blight
Originally posted by Dareangel
never said i am better than this discussion. i just said i dont want to make it political because it will be my fault for bringing that up. on the other hand, i love negative people who seek negativity in everything because it reflects them. You don't want to make it political except that not only did you make it political, but you continued the political argument in the same post where you said you were not going to continue the political argument. Not only that, but you did it right AFTER your declaration. You don't see the irony in that?

Dareangel
Originally posted by Blight
You don't want to make it political except that not only did you make it political, but you continued the political argument in the same post where you said you were not going to continue the political argument. Not only that, but you did it right AFTER your declaration. You don't see the irony in that?

i should have known you wont let go of that. people like you get butthurt and never give up even when they realize they are doing nothing but flame the thread. this is the reason i dont even address your points. if you want to talk PM me. and thats the reason why i posted an answer to you. not to have the last word.

Blight
Address what points? I think you're mistaking me for someone else. I came in here and saw you arguing with someone else, and added my two cents to a tactic I saw you use to get the last word in. That's about it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.