Green Goblin Vs Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep

Cls. Green Goblin

Vs

Cls. Venom

Fight takes place in NYC
Best of 7 fights wins!

ShadowFyre
Venom absolutley murders him.

Stronger, faster, invisibility, wrbbing, tendrils.

Goblins only chance is to set the enture area on fire and pray that its enough.

h1a8
Does Goblin have sonic bombs?

ShadowFyre
Probably, but when your opponent is invisible and fast enough to close or web you up before you can find him its gonna be a rough fight for Norm

h1a8
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Probably, but when your opponent is invisible and fast enough to close or web you up before you can find him its gonna be a rough fight for Norm

Venom doesn't usually choose to fight that way (invisible). So ill say he does here 1/10.
Anyway Goblin is pretty fast on his glider and usually avoids being webbed up by Spidey. It's fair to say he has a chance if he has sonics or at least prep.

DarkSaint85
Venom is faster than Spidey doe.

ShadowFyre
And Venom has used camoflauge multiple times during combat and when hiding from the police.

Regardless, he wont need it here. He is faster than Parker and more accurate with his webbing. He is going to dominate the majority of thus fught unless GG has prep.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Based on?

ShadowFyre
Spiderman saying he is, and by being stronger and faster than Spiderman. Parker is more agile though.

StiltmanFTW
When did he say that?

StiltmanFTW
http://www.4thletter.net/gavok/venom/fasterthanyou.jpg

ShadowFyre
Let me find the Venom respect thread, he is faster in like running. But Parker directly stTes the opposite of your scan.

ShadowFyre
Not that it matters, unless you are arguing that Goblin is faster than Venom?

StiltmanFTW
Sounds like we can't rely on Parker's statements - that's not anything new, considering that he's the guy who said Sentry went toe to toe with Galactus stick out tongue

Medusa said that Gargan Venom "comes close" in the speed department. Different Venom, but with solid speed enhancements of his own w/o the suit.

Impartial narrator (tends to be the most reliable source when it comes to on-panel statements we're discussing) said Brock's speed rivaled that of Ben Reilly.

DarkSaint85
How do they perform against bullets? Another good impartial ish measure.

StiltmanFTW
Well... much like Wolverine, Venom doesn't really need to dodge them, so he doesn't bother to. If there is any penetration, it's insignificant (as noted by the Punisher) and the symbiote just spits the bullets out.

Norman feels confident enough to take some damage like that, too. Because of his healing factor and armor.

ShadowFyre
Tanking them? Great, dodging them? Symbiotes dont do much dodging, they just kinda barrel through everything.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Well... much like Wolverine, Venom doesn't really need to dodge them, so he doesn't bother to. If there is any penetration, it's insignificant (as noted by the Punisher) and the symbiote just spits the bullets out.

Norman feels confident enough to take some damage like that, too. Because of his healing factor and armor.

But Venom's suit plucks them out of the air. Would you say Norman could do that too?

http://i.imgur.com/IqaQOX7.jpg

ShadowFyre
It rarely does that. When fulky suited, it tends to tank. How coukd Norman pluck them out of the air?

DarkSaint85
Yes, it tends to tank, but the point being its fast enough to pluck.

Norman can use his hands?

ShadowFyre
Oh. Got ya. Thought you meant Normans armor coukd somehow. Ehhh, I dont see why not.

StiltmanFTW
I can't see Norman replicating such feat. He's never been too crazy in the raw speed department, he relies on his glider for that...

leonidas
in a straight up random confrontation i'd take venom for a majority. gg could def win some. with prep osborn murders him dead.

h1a8
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Not on average. There are scenes where it's shown that Spidey is faster.

ShadowFyre
And vice versa. What I am saying, is in all out running,bullrushing etc. Venom is faster, Parker is mire agile and has a faster hand.

What it boils down to is I think they are roughly the same speed, just Brock is uch larger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.